PDA

View Full Version : [LFG] 1 player - VERY late night Friday/Saturday, PST, prefer 5e

Yogi1Kenobi
September 28th, 2017, 06:49
FG License: Standard license
Time Zone: PST (UTC -7)
Day(s) of week, and time: Friday night into Saturday morning, and Saturday night into Sunday morning. I can guarantee my attendance for anytime after 11:00pm PST on either day. Anything before that starts to conflict with family schedules.
Term: Would prefer long term weekly or bi weekly group, but I'm up for anything.
Voice: Will use any voice/video chat needed.

Game System Preferred: Prefer 5e, but willing to learn another system if you're willing to teach.
Game System Experience: I've only been playing D&D for about a month, but feel very comfortable playing any role.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am very confident in my ability to navigate the Fantasy Grounds program.

Character Type Preferred: Heavily prefer the Ranger class, but willing to play anything.

spite
September 28th, 2017, 08:28
Hey, I am starting a 4th edition game that starts exactly 11pm PST Saturday and goes for 4ish hours (possibly longer if we get on a dramatic note!). We also run other systems, including CoC, Star Wars, and Savage Worlds, but those are currently at different times and days (we rotate around after campaigns end).
If you're interested in talking some more, feel free to join my discord https://discord.gg/DDeWNFQ and say hello! Would love to find a space for you in my games, as people that want to play that late are rare (and happily fall right into my timezone).

Yogi1Kenobi
September 28th, 2017, 08:58
Great! At work right now but I'll join your discord as soon as I get home in the morning. I'm very new to D&D and have only played 5E, but if 4E isn't too different then I shouldn't have any trouble picking it up.

spite
September 28th, 2017, 20:17
The base game is the same, it's D20 + mod vs. a target number. The roleplaying side has a few different things in 4e like Skill Challenges, but they're very easy to learn. The combat side is more involved, and depending on how much you like tactical combat, will be more engaging. I've seen ya joined server, I'll flick you a hello message there.