PDA

View Full Version : LFG - 1 Player - Weekly - 5e Module or Homebrew

BringtheGame
September 28th, 2017, 01:09
FG License: I have FG Ultimate License
Time Zone: EST/EDT
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Wednesday and/or Thursday from 9a until 4p EST
Term: Either module or long-term. (I'm okay to come in late as a replacement if the group is welcoming.)
Voice: I have Discord and TeamSpeak. I have a mic and headphones.

Game System Preferred: 5e Please
Game System Experience: I've been playing 5e for about 2 years now and consider myself fairly experienced.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I'm pretty familiar with FG. I've spent many hours outside of playing just discussing features, watching tutorials and experimenting with the tools and functions available.
Character Type Preferred: I would really like to play a Warlock whose patron is the Great Old One. Second to that, I'd be very happy playing a Ranger or Fighter, depending on what the party needs/preferences are. I do not have an interest in playing a Bard, Rogue or Barbarian. Any other class is middle of the road and may be fun to play depending on the party dynamic and campaign focus.
About me: I focus primarily on the story. I can't enjoy a game that doesn't give ample opportunity for ROLEplay. Combat is great, but figuring out why the local butcher disappeared and if that relic we heard rumors of had something to do with it is way more exciting. I also put fun ahead of stats or glory. I'm happy to sit back and experience another player's moment of greatness rather than worry about making my character the prime focus of every encounter. It's more fun when everyone at the table supports each other's in-game endeavors and success.

Contact me here, on Discord as BringtheGame#7725 or even on Twitter @BringintheGame if you think I'd make a good edition to your group. (Also happy to answer any other questions, too.)