PDA

View Full Version : (LFP 1-2) Curse of the Crimson Throne 3.5/Pathfinder, Wednesdays Weekly, MST

srbongo
September 28th, 2017, 00:41
Hey all, I've been running a game Wednesday nights (~1800 MST) for a while now, and we're looking for a couple more players to join in on Curse of the Crimson Throne! The party is towards the beginning of the campaign, but are already well on their way to shaping the future of Korvosa. We'll be running through an extended version of the Adventure Path, including some other published Paizo modules that are set in the area, as well as home-brew adventures. There's a ton of opportunity for extended role-play and character advancement in this AP, and I hope to explore it with each PC. The combat of the AP is top notch Paizo as well, containing many encounters and enemies of note. I'm looking for players who are in it for the long haul, so that we can create a lasting campaign experience.

Game System: Pathfinder

Time Zone: Mountain, USA
Day of week and time: Wednesdays 1800 MST
Duration & Frequency: 3-4 hours, Weekly
Term: Been 5 months nearly every week, hope to go for months/years longer
Text or Voice: Voice for everything that's not specific to a character.
Voice software used: Discord

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: 3 players currently, 1-2 needed
Character starting level & equipment: 2
Character restrictions: Base and Core classes with specific restrictions, base races with others allowed on a one-to-one basis. Unchained classes are fine, and we're using Ultimate Magic, Combat, and Intrigue. 3PP sources will be rarely allowed. Other sources on a one-to-one basis.

Details of your scenario:
Curse of the Crimson Throne takes place in Korvosa, one of the oldest cities in wild Varisia. The plot has the players start in an urban setting, but quickly takes them to the untamed lands beyond the city walls. Politics, suspense and adventure await the players as they discover long untold secrets and unravel the intrigue within the region's most influential city.

I'm primarily interested in the party having fun, and building a breathing world that exists within and around the character's lives. I try to put time in each week prepping the adventure to the player's particular style, and look forward to adding a couple new dimensions to the group we've been building.

Information concerning the world the players are playing in will be provided, so no previous experience with Golarion necessary.

Validname
September 28th, 2017, 01:39
If you still need players I could join, especially since I'm in the same time zone.

Vhok
September 28th, 2017, 02:25
holy crap your 5 months in and still level 2? :O

srbongo
September 28th, 2017, 04:47
Group of players is five months old, we ended a campaign and moved onto CotC recently. :D

srbongo
September 28th, 2017, 13:40
If you still need players I could join, especially since I'm in the same time zone.

Sure thing! I'll send you a message