PDA

View Full Version : Encumbrance in Kilogrammes extension

Markjan
September 27th, 2017, 13:26
Hello all,

Since the 3.2.2 update the equipment tab automatically generates encumbrance values from the PC Strength on the equipment tab. Alas it stays focused on the english system wich is calculated in pounds.
Here comes an extension that allows to get correct datas in kg.

Download it here : https://ymorle.fr/PFRPGFr/index.php?file=PFRPG%20Fr%20-%20Poids%20Kg.ext&lang=en

Enjoy :)

Zakyrel
March 23rd, 2018, 23:37
Hello here,

Thanks for this extension !

I was looking for this.

French DM here. :)

Erin Righ
March 24th, 2018, 18:59
Thanks Markjan, merci boucoup, as a member of the civilized world I prefer metric

Erin Righ
March 24th, 2018, 19:01
Sent ya some beer money too

LordEntrails
March 24th, 2018, 21:36
Thanks Markjan, merci boucoup, as a member of the civilized world I prefer metric
Don't worry, our uncivilized part of the world is going to be great again! I see it on Twitter all the time. Soon we are going to be basing the inch on the length of the president's little finger and using furlongs and stones to measure things by. We WILL be great again!

bmos
June 22nd, 2020, 11:56
Does anyone have a copy of this?
I am looking to do similar things in my extension and wanted to see how this was done.
Unfortunately, it looks like the link is a 404 now

EDIT: My Total Encumbrance extension now allows you to do something similar. Thanks to Markjan for sharing their code; I ended up going another way with much of my approach, but it was helpful to see how this one was constructed.