PDA

View Full Version : Players for FG AD&D 3.5 online "Keep on the Borderlands" October 2017

Slacks
September 27th, 2017, 06:58
My Friend and I enjoyed many years of AD&D and we have now purchased FG and have converted "Keep on the Borderlands" into FG AD&D 3.5. We are trying to find a few FG players to go through this module, as a test play (since this will be the first time we are using FG) and to meet people who enjoy this game. The group would meet once a week or once every other week for two hours. Game time would be 7PM - 9PM PST (depending on players schedule Wednesday, Thursday or Friday). Size of group (4 to 6). 1st level. Starting 1st or 2nd week of October. Using TS3. Add the following to post if you are interested and I will contact you. :)

Name:
Best Weekday (Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday):
Once a Week, Every other Week, or Either:
Confirm 7PM to 9PM PST:

Erin Righ
September 27th, 2017, 09:15
Hey Slacks welcome aboard I am seriously considering giving you a shout could be fun for an old school feel, not sure on my schedule, hope ya find a group though

Slacks
September 27th, 2017, 15:42
Hey Slacks welcome aboard I am seriously considering giving you a shout could be fun for an old school feel, not sure on my schedule, hope ya find a group though

Hi Erin, thanks for the reply, old school feel is just about right, keep smiling