PDA

View Full Version : LFP 5e. Australian game. GMT +10. Ultimate licence. Wednesdays. Homebrew

StarDrifter
September 27th, 2017, 05:17
Wednesday from 7pm till 10pm.

Campaign will be an ongoing weekly one.

Brief campaign description
We will be on the continent of Aelish, a homebrew continent.
Starting level 1. Session 0 this Wednesday to create characters and discuss campaign settings.

Am looking for people that can turn up 95% or more of the time, on time, every time.

I have an ultimate licence so anybody can join. Am looking to do a mostly serious campaign I guess. But I'm up for most things if the group wants something outlandish.

StarDrifter
September 28th, 2017, 00:36
Already have a few players so am just looking for a couple more to round out the group.

vulkira
September 29th, 2017, 20:20
I may be interested...any headway on this?

StarDrifter
September 29th, 2017, 22:03
Well I've got a few players now. Session zero will be this week to discuss the setting and story.
This is an Australian game on wednesdays at 8pm. So that's early morning for US. But if that's fine then I still have room for more.

https://discord.gg/n6GCgX

vulkira
September 30th, 2017, 19:51
Well I've got a few players now. Session zero will be this week to discuss the setting and story.
This is an Australian game on wednesdays at 8pm. So that's early morning for US. But if that's fine then I still have room for more.

https://discord.gg/n6GCgX

bummer..didnt realize it was Australian. I wont be available. Good luck and happy gaming!

StarDrifter
October 1st, 2017, 00:48
There's plenty of US games out there luckily. Wish it was the same with aussies

damned
October 1st, 2017, 02:45
Hey StarDrifter another Aussie here. If you have enough players to start I would do so. Post session updates here every week/fortnight and finish with - "Room for one more player" - and you will recruit over time. If you choose to wait until you have a full crew before starting you also run the risk of some of the current players finding other games in the interim.

andrewcr
October 1st, 2017, 07:33
There's plenty of US games out there luckily. Wish it was the same with aussies

Oh yea of little faith. I am running an Ozzie Wednesday night game starting at 7:15pm AEST for a 2 hour session. I was besieged with people from Australia and similar timezone so you won't have any problems finding someone.

I suggest you write "Australian Game" in the subject header for the thread and indicate the start and finish time for each session as this helps working out it will run too late for some on a working night.

StarDrifter
October 2nd, 2017, 05:16
Yeah it would be good if there was a way to change the actual thread title
Edut: and it looks like you just have to wait a while for it to update.

VayneBK201
October 4th, 2017, 07:16
Hello,

I think I would be able to play. If I am correct, then the play time should be around noon in EST which I operate under. If this is the case and you are still looking for a player, let me know. Thank you.

StarDrifter
October 4th, 2017, 07:52
Yeah Come on in!

https://discord.gg/NhDQZC

VayneBK201
October 4th, 2017, 17:53
Hello,

Sorry I don't think I'll be able to play. I made a mistake with the timeline and it would be around 3 am in EST. Sorry for the confusion. Have fun.

StarDrifter
October 4th, 2017, 23:31
Yeah 3am is probably a bit early.

Bloodntears
October 5th, 2017, 04:56
hi,
I am in Japan GMT+9 and this weekday time of play would be perfect for me. Very experienced with all versions D&D from over 30 years of playing. 2 plus years on roll20. only drawback would be I literally just downloaded the standard license version like 5 minutes ago so I have zero experience how to work FG.