PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Sunday (but open to other days) EST Time prefer 5e

Vestario
September 27th, 2017, 01:04
FG License: I have the D&D Core pack from Steam
Time Zone: I am in the eastern time zone in Canada (Toronto Area)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I would prefer to play on Sundays, but am flexible as long as during the week it doesn't go past 10 pm eastern. I am usually home during the week by 6 pm eastern.
Term: I am looking to find a group that we can play long term with
Voice: I can use any voice chat system that is out there

Game System Preferred: I am currently looking at D&D 5E, as that is all I have at this time
Game System Experience: I have played one module in D&D 5E
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I am a newish player having played one module in Fantasy Grounds

Character Type Preferred: Not set on any character type, am up to playing any type.

Greetings everyone, newish player( have played one campaign with some friends) on Fantasy Grounds that is looking to find a game that takes place on Sunday preferably, but am open to other days of the week if they don't go to late. I am a 44 year old (not sure if that matters) who used to play a ton of D&D 3,5 back in the day, and just recently got back into playing some D&D. As I mentioned above I have played 1 module (Lost Mine of Phandalin (SP?) on Fantasy Grounds that just recently ended, and it could be some time before we are able to play again, so I am looking for something to fill the void.

The game style that I have played before has been light on the roleplay, with some good out of character banter back and forth. I played as a life cleric, and had a pretty good time with it. Looking to find a group that I can grow as a player with, and hopefully can play for a long time.

If I have intrigued anyone who is running a game or thinking of starting one, please let me know.

James