PDA

View Full Version : Mystic Class (from Unearthed Arcana) Implementor Extension and Module

Minty23185Fresh
September 23rd, 2017, 18:28
My apologies to the community. The data in the module portion of this extension/module pair was deemed to be non-compliant with Wizards of the Coast copyright. (For additional details see the lengthy discussion under the Unearthed Arcana module mentioned below.)

May 2018:
After several attempts to become copyright compliant, I am abandoning this project.
More details can be found toward the end of this thread.

Thanks for your understanding and past support.

The Mystic Class Implementor springboards off of Nickademus' marvelous Unearthed Arcana module (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?35461-Unearthed-Arcana-Module) (with permission). I can't thank him enough for such a great community contribution.

Adding some of the Psionic Disciplines and Talents to the Character Sheet Actions tab from the textual feat descriptions in the Unearthed Arcana module was time consuming and many didn't parse quite the way I wanted them to, so I have written this "work accelerator" of sorts. It contains modifications to the Spell Library Editor and the Spell Editor as well as a module containing all of the Disciplines and Talents parsed into individual "spells".

Installation instructions for extensions and modules can be found here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/Data_Files_Overview#Extensions).

The following posts to this thread contain additional information that might be of interest:
#2 - What does it do - An abbreviated manual of sorts.
#3 - Versioning information.
#4 - Known issues. Work under construction. Acknowledged enhancements. And....

Minty23185Fresh
September 23rd, 2017, 18:28
The Mystic's Psionic Disciplines and Talents functionality very closely mirrors D&D's Spell functionalities.

In the setting of Fantasy Grounds it only makes sense to simply repurpose the spell editors and other functions that are already in place rather than adding a large volume of code to mirror that functionality.

The Spell Library Editor
Once the accompanying module is installed and loaded the Psionic Disciplines and Talents will be available for use either through the Library button in the tray or the Spells Library Editor, which is an available option for the components tray (see screen shot below).

This extension adds three search filters specific to Psionics to the Library Editor: Discipline, Focus and Order.

The Spell Editor
Some labels on this editor have been changed: the editor type has been renamed from "Spell" to "Psionic", "School" has been renamed to "Order", "Ritual" to "Focus" and "Components" to "Discipline".

Note that only the labels have been changed, the field names in the XML and in code have not been renamed. So for the example in the following screenshot, the Components field in XML and code contains "Diminution".

To change the editor into "Psionic" mode from "Spell" mode, click the little lock in the upper right to get into edit mode then click on "Spell", it toggles back and forth from "Spell" to "Psionic". A special note: Psionics are spell level 42, well actually -42, but what could be a more appropriate answer to the question of hiding the Psionics with the architecture of the Spells?!

Psionics on the Character Sheet
When a Discipline is dragged on to the Actions tab of the Character Sheet, the extension groups them by individual Disciplines and a group for Talents. The special Discipline components Focus are carved out into their own Focuses group. (The following screen shot is not complete, most of the discipline components are not shown so that I could fit everything I wanted to illustrate on to one screen shot.)

The Accompanying Module
The module contains all of the Mystic's Disciplines and Talents parsed from the Feats listed in the Unearthed Arcana module into individual spells. The description of each talent and discipline has been (hand parsed) into the other fields (e.g. the Summary, Casting Time, etc.). Each component of a discipline has been dragged on to a Character Sheet to ensure proper parsing of the text into Cast/Save, Dmg and Effect sub windows and corrected as needed (see example circle in green in the screen shot above). It was a rather laborious process but I am finally done. If you notice any errors, or have suggestions (especially regarding the Effects) please let me know.

Minty23185Fresh
September 23rd, 2017, 18:29
Extension
Feb 07, 2018 - v0.1.1 - Compatibility issues with FG v0.3.3.4 fixed
Oct 25, 2017 - v0.1.0 - Fixes + Psi Points, see post 22 (use with mod v0.1.0)
Sep 23, 2017 - v0.0.1 - Initial version (use with mod v0.0.1 or v0.0.2)

Module
Feb 07, 2018 - v0.1.1 - Minor data issues addressed
Oct 25, 2017 - v0.1.0 - Fixes + Psi Points, see post 22 (use with ext v0.1.0)
Sep 28, 2017 - v0.0.2 - Parse to spell data fields and spell actions complete (use with ext v0.0.1)
Sep 23, 2017 - v0.0.1 - Initial version (use with ext v0.0.1)

Minty23185Fresh
September 23rd, 2017, 18:30
Currently no issues. No enhancements planned. (Oct 25, 2017)

===== Issues that have been fixed or retired =====

Extension/Module v0.1.1, released Feb 07, 2018 fixed these Minor data items
Module
1) Mastery of Force Discipline (Move)
the table needs reformatting (see shortcuts (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/refdoc/formattedtextcontrol.xcp))
2) Diminution Discipline (Miniature Form)
unitalicize the first line of the description
3) Psionic Restoration (Focus)
missing the first phrase summarizing psionic restoration
4) Acid Spray
is in edit mode (see Spell Library editor)

Extension/Module v0.1.0, released Oct 25, 2017 fixed this
Sep 28, 2017 Extension
When a new discipline or talent is dragged on to the Actions tab of the Character Sheet a new power group is created. The default Ability is not assigned to the power group, so decision criteria for Casts can be adversely affected. You must assign the Ability by hand using the Power Group dialog. Here is a screenshot showing the Power Group dialog and a portion of the Character Sheet Action tab with relevant items circled in red. In the screen shot, I've circled the Save portion of the Cast. The DC here is incorrect, it should be 15 based on my Mystic's abilities. To correct this bring up the Power Group dialog by clicking on the little magnifying on the Power Group header bar. Intelligence is the base psionic Ability for Mystics. Click the Ability field until "Int" appears and that's it, the Save DC should be the proper value.

Fantasy Grounds version v3.3.3, released Oct 04, 2017 fixed this
Sep 23, 2017 Extension
There is a known issue with Fantasy Grounds v3.3.2. I have reported the issue here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?40274-ERROR-Unable-to-locate-spell-group-to-resolve-spell-modifiers-or-DCs). I'm hoping the investigation by the developers at Smiteworks will find it to be a problem worth addressing. If not I'll come up with a work around. But that being said, in my mind, there are no errors when a Discipline or Talent is dropped on to the Character Sheet Action tab. Everything parses just fine. The error occurring is that FG reports an error that doesn't exist (humbly submitted, with respect to Fantasy Grounds and its developers :o ).

Bidmaron
September 24th, 2017, 15:48
Guys, shouldn't system-specific extensions be in the ruleset forum they are specific to? (At least for those that have a subforum)

Minty23185Fresh
September 24th, 2017, 16:24
Guys, shouldn't system-specific extensions be in the ruleset forum they are specific to? (At least for those that have a subforum)
I wouldn't mind knowing the answer to that, myself. Looking at the 5e extensions pages, it looks like only "worthwhile" extensions are there. This particular extension may be of little interest to most forum watchers since it deals with material not accepted by WotC as mainstream. As such I put it in the general area, until it gets "blessed" I guess.

Sorry if I misplaced it.

Bidmaron
September 24th, 2017, 17:54
Well, notice my post was a question. I am not sure either. The moderators are very busy folks.

Zacchaeus
September 24th, 2017, 17:54
It is in the right place, and you linked a thread in the 5e forum so it'll get seen there.

For some technical reason which neither I nor Trenloe cannot understand I cannot edit the extensions thread otherwise I would have stickied it by now. We'll have to wait until Trenloe has the time to get around to putting this one in there.
As far as I know all extensions are already stickied in the extensions thread; it isn't a question of 'worthwhile' or otherwise. Any extension is worthwhile to someone. If you know of any extensions which haven't been stickied then let me know.

Bidmaron
September 24th, 2017, 17:58
Zacchaeus, I must respectfully disagree. To cut down on the posts folks who are interested in only one system must view, it would seem best if system-specific, non-tech-assist type posts go in the respective subforum. Why should they be duplicated here?

In a bigger sense, the forum seems to have lost a lot of discipline lately with 3.3.2 problems in almost every forum. The post locations are all over the place recently. Some of that is new users, of course.

Zacchaeus
September 24th, 2017, 19:08
There is an equal argument that since this is the extensions forum that extensions shouldn't appear anywhere else.

Nickademus
September 24th, 2017, 20:01
I see several extensions for one ruleset that have a user of another ruleset either request a crossover extension or request permission to make a crossover. So even extensions for specific rulesets could be of value for everyone to know about.

Bidmaron
September 24th, 2017, 20:53
Good point, Nickademus. But we certainly aren't being consistent if we do want all extensions in this thread.

Caelen
September 25th, 2017, 04:49
Shiny, one of my players was just building a Mystic. He'll be thrilled to have this.

LordEntrails
September 25th, 2017, 16:08
For some technical reason which neither I nor Trenloe cannot understand I cannot edit the extensions thread otherwise I would have stickied it by now. We'll have to wait until Trenloe has the time to get around to putting this one in there....
I've noticed this with one of my threads too. I've found that if the post gets too long it has this problem. Once it happens, I then have to modify the post usually by going to the same url but with a "https://" instead of the usual "https://" address. Also, sometimes I have to use advanced edit as the basic edit won't work.

Other than the secure url, I haven't figured out a repeatable solution.

Zacchaeus
September 25th, 2017, 16:29
I've noticed this with one of my threads too. I've found that if the post gets too long it has this problem. Once it happens, I then have to modify the post usually by going to the same url but with a "https://" instead of the usual "https://" address. Also, sometimes I have to use advanced edit as the basic edit won't work.

Other than the secure url, I haven't figured out a repeatable solution.

We've tried various methods including changing browsers etc, to no avail. Incidentally my default is https rather than http

Minty23185Fresh
September 28th, 2017, 16:20
I have posted a new version, v0.0.2, of the module. It can be downloaded from the first post of this thread. Reworking all of the Disciplines and Talents is complete. Next up, I'll rework the "look" of the module so that it's presentation in the Library appears a bit more professional, and presents a couple of options (as opposed to the current laundry list approach).

Additionally, while using the extension last night in game play I found a shortcoming in the extension. The Power Group base Ability is not automatically set when new disciplines and talents are dragged on to the Character Sheet. See the reported issues listed in post four of this thread for an explanation and remedy. I am now working on fixing this.

Minty23185Fresh
October 4th, 2017, 18:31
Oct 03, 2017 - Fantasy Grounds v 3.3.3 released
Oct 04, 2017 - Verified that this extension is compatible with the new FG release. Also performed code comparisons.

The new version of Fantasy Grounds fixed this issue (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?40274-ERROR-Unable-to-locate-spell-group-to-resolve-spell-modifiers-or-DCs). Which is also mentioned in post #4 of this thread.

Blurr
October 8th, 2017, 00:32
Thanks for this, hoping to test it out soon!

damned
October 8th, 2017, 01:08
On the topic of extensions and locations it is my opinion that all extensions ought to live here in the Armoury - although Im sure Ive created a few that live in the wrong place...

Minty23185Fresh
October 8th, 2017, 17:56
Thanks for this, hoping to test it out soon!

My pleasure Blurr, I hope it comes in handy.

adamyaz
October 11th, 2017, 04:31
thanks for working on this, I am playing a mystic right now and although i am grateful for the support from the Unearthed arcana module, it is still a pain to play mechanically, I had to build out my powers individually not just for each power but each different use of them that have actions tied to them....tedious as ****...thanks for making these!

Minty23185Fresh
October 25th, 2017, 23:09
Announcing the release of version 0.1.0. From the outside you'll notice just a few changes but those few changes required quite a bit of new and revised code.

I can't stress it strenuously enough:
Please back up ALL characters in your campaign before downloading the new version.
I'd suggest exporting them to disk. I'd also suggest saving copies of the current extension (v0.0.1) and module (v0.0.2). Just in case there is a serious bug in my work, you'll be able to recover from the problem if you have backups of extension, module and characters. I've gone to great efforts to ensure the new version is stable, accurate and bug free, but we're all prone to errors and I'd hate to see your characters munged up due to an oversight on my part.

Also do not mix versions of extension and module. They work as a pair and don't play nicely with one another when the wrong versions are intermixed.
v0.0.1 ext & v0.0.1 mod
v0.0.1 ext & v0.0.2 mod
v0.1.0 ext & v0.1.0 mod (this release)

After upgrading the extension AND the module, then opening your Mystic character and navigating to the Actions tab, the first thing you might notice is a new group.

PSI POINTS
As shown in the left panel of the screen shot below, Mystics have a new group on the Actions tab which is the equivalent of magic caster character's Spell Slots. Mystics have a Psi Point reservoir similar to cleric's and other magic user's Spell Slots. This extension allows you to keep track of your Mystic's expended and available Psi Points. They'll refresh to zero on a long rest. Additionally, the number of points available by character level are automatically updated when your character changes level, so, in general you won't have to update them when you level up.

The right panel of the screen shot below shows the Action tab in Preparation Mode. All three slot categories show up for Mystic characters in Preparation Mode even though Psi Points are the only relevant slot. There are two fields shown, the Base which is not user modifiable since it is set by level per the published Unearthed Arcana specification. But, should I have made an error in my code, or your campaign demands different Psi Point availability by level than the hardcoded values, a user editable Bonus field is provided to customize the total available points.

One of the short comings I noticed when I published extension v0.0.1 was a failure to populate the Ability field in the Power Group as shown below in the screen shot. This caused an error in the DC Save value (also as shown) and any associated Atk value. While working on and using the extension I also noticed an intermittent issue when dropping new disciplines on to the Actions tab; sometimes the discipline was placed into the wrong group. These two issues have been resolved but character "migration" is required.

(Continued on the next post, number 2 of 2)

Minty23185Fresh
October 25th, 2017, 23:10
(Continued from the prior post, number 1 or 2)

MIGRATION
Only Mystic characters that were created while using extension v0.0.1 need to be migrated. The migration process renames the groups to be compliant with module v0.1.0. Together, extension and module, support all disciplines, talents and focuses as belonging to a single "Psionics" group. This is consistent with the way Spells are handled for the magic user classes. This allowed me to reuse a lot of existing code. After character migration to compatibility with v0.1.0 you'll notice the same groupings of your character's disciplines, focuses and talents under appropriately named group headers, but they'll all actually reside in the db.xml file under a single group. From your perspective, there should be little to no differences observed.

To migrate your Mystic character click the Edit List button at the bottom right corner of the Actions tab. An additional button will be displayed, with an "M" on it in the Add Items button list. Click the button and the migration should be nearly instantaneous. The screen shot below indicates the said controls plus some of the changes you'll observe. The left panel in the screen shot is before migration and the right panel shows the character after migration.

One issue that might come up for you, as it did for me, is migration of groups that are not a psionic focus, discipline or talent. In my case it was a group I called Psionic Features. When I'm a player at the vtt, I typically spend about 80 to 90% of my time on the Actions tab. I've climbed the age ladder past the mid point and so my memory isn't the sponge it used to be. I place a lot reminders on the Actions tab to help myself out. In this case it was Psionic Features. Because of the way I set them up, assigning an Order and a Discipline in the Spell/Psionic editor, the migrator confused them for an actual Unearthed Arcana Mystic Discipline and migrated them as such. I've reworked the migrator several times and what is available at the moment seems to present the least corrupted scenario. In my case, and hopefully any case that you may have for ad-hoc groups of items, I only had to rename the group to "Psionic Features" from the default group "Psionics" and everything fell into place.

After migration I would suggest that you import your exported Mystic (as suggested in the prior post) and compare them side-by-side so that you might resolve any discrepancies. If you need help please ask, I don't plan on leaving anyone stranded. (BTW, please don't procrastinate and do the migration 10 minutes before your next session. That would put undue stress on everyone.)

One last thing. And this too, is probably something that is negligible in almost all instances. Even with ensuring the Ability is now properly assigned in the Group and that all disciplines, focuses and talents are members of the Psionics Group (with a group type "Spell") all as indicated in the left panel of the screen shot below. Once in a while the dang Save DC did not display correctly. The value was correct, when used during combat, but the display was not updating appropriately. To force the issue I reworked the Psionics in the module to have explicit Base, Stat and Proficiency values as shown in the lower right panel of the screen shot. (The upper right shows the pseudo-default values, which derive values from the Group, and are overridden with my edits.)

Thank you everyone who have given this extension/module set a try. If you have comments, questions or problems please let me know.

Minty23185Fresh
February 7th, 2018, 21:58
Announcing the release of Mystic Class Implementor Extension and Module version v0.1.1 (MCIE).

There was a compatibility issue with Fantasy Grounds version 3.3.4, which was released on Feb 06, 2018. A renamed variable in the 5E ruleset (among others) caused a catastrophic crash of the extension; it became non-functional. I have changed the use of the variable to its new name and things appear to be fine.

In addition to a functional test of the new MCIE version with FG v3.3.4, I have also performed code comparisons to ensure I didn't inadvertently render any new ruleset functionality moot.

While I was at it I fixed a few textual format errors in the module.

Please remember to use the same version of the MCIE extension and MCIE module. Don't intermix them.

If you have problems or difficulties, comments or criticisms, please direct them my way.

Thank you for you interest in MCIE.

Minty23185Fresh
February 14th, 2018, 00:39
For those following this thread, or using the Mystic Class Implementor, the module data was deemed to be non-copyright compliant and so they, currently, are no longer available. For further information see the first post in this thread.

EternalOne
April 2nd, 2018, 16:11
This thread is like the Hindenburg catastrophe to me. At first, it arrived with such grace and majesty in my search results, and then just as it was within grasp... BOOM! My hopes and dreams torched and maimed...

Well this is quite the disappointment. I am currently running a campaign on Roll20 and was looking forward to migrating it and my players to FG, the Mystic class is the only blocking element as of now, the Roll20 sheet allowed enough leeway for us to implement the Mystic class in it, but I do not see how I could do that with the FG charsheet.

I got all excited when I bought the UA module for just one buck, but my heart sank when I realized it did not contain the Mystic Class.

I know I could build it myself, but that would not be realistic as I am barely getting the hand with the platform, it would take me weeks, if not months of work all while being stuck paying both subscription.

I really hope they deemed it to be non-copyright compliant because they are going to churn out an official class soon, but as seeing this thread was last updated almost 2 months ago and that Mordenkainen's Tome of Foes does not seem to contain any new classes from the description, I'm not going to hold my breath. So it looks like I either have to work it out on building it myself, or wait for the character in question to die off...

From what I could gather in the screenshots, your extension and module looked absolutely fantastic. Great job! It's a shame it got canned with no official alternative.

damned
April 2nd, 2018, 16:25
Hi EternalOne - an hour should do it...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV0vH1eeUZM

EternalOne
April 2nd, 2018, 17:19
Thank you for that, that should get the ball rolling!

I'm actually anxious to get my players over to the FG side!

Cheers!

Minty23185Fresh
April 2nd, 2018, 17:34
I haven't given up, I'm not abandoning my idea to drop the DM Guild's published Mystic class into a parser that would break it down into all the relevant fields of my module/extension. I've been thinking about how I would do it (background processing, so to speak). I've been waylayed by a couple other projects, one I hope to publish today, the other I've abandoned. So, oddly enough this is next on my plate.

Estimated time is a couple weeks minimum, which might not fit into your schedule.

EternalOne
April 2nd, 2018, 19:12
Well, if it's any encouragement, I would definitely grab that in a heartbeat. I just finished the class building youtube tutorial and although it's fine, it leaves a lot of things unaddressed for the Mystic class such as the Psi points system and so on. This kinda brings me back to my original thoughts of weeks of familiarizing myself with the whole extension/modules coding extravaganza. I'm eager to learn it though.

Couple of weeks is absolutely fine. Let me know how your project develops!

GrimReaper
April 2nd, 2018, 23:16
Greetings sir, could you please tell me where I could get a working version of the Mystic class? I suck at coding and don't know the first thing about coding the abilities into FG.

LordEntrails
April 3rd, 2018, 00:27
Greetings sir, could you please tell me where I could get a working version of the Mystic class? I suck at coding and don't know the first thing about coding the abilities into FG.
You're going to have to create it yourself as the mystic is still protected intellectual property and currently their is no permission to distribute it. You can look at the video posted a couple of posts up thread. It's really not too hard to create it. You can also wait a bit and see how the parser that Minty is working on develops.

damned
April 3rd, 2018, 04:22
Well, if it's any encouragement, I would definitely grab that in a heartbeat. I just finished the class building youtube tutorial and although it's fine, it leaves a lot of things unaddressed for the Mystic class such as the Psi points system and so on. This kinda brings me back to my original thoughts of weeks of familiarizing myself with the whole extension/modules coding extravaganza. I'm eager to learn it though.

Couple of weeks is absolutely fine. Let me know how your project develops!

You might also find the Unearthed Arcana thread by Nickademus and ask him for any tips. He may recall the details of how he set that class up and be able to share some insight.

Nickademus
April 3rd, 2018, 19:21
I did not set up the content within FG like this extension does. My module doesn't provide anything beyond the standard FG content, which isn't designed for the the structure of the Mystic class.

Wish I could help, but I'm not legally allowed.

Minty23185Fresh
April 5th, 2018, 15:12
... Estimated time is a couple weeks minimum, which might not fit into your schedule....

I've started delving into this and that estimation is laughable. With my time constraints, it may take me that long just to scope the project.

I've not viewed the YouTube video mentioned by damed, but an hour might be time well spent.

My preliminary investigation into the skeletal xml file I'll need to set up, just to have destinations for the parsed text from the .pdf file, give me a whole new appreciation for Nickademus's original work.

EternalOne
April 5th, 2018, 20:15
I'm trying on my own, but right now, I am just trying to understand how the whole .xml structures on an ordinary sheet using the db.xml. I am just scraping the surface. So far, I am starting to understand the xml structure of a sheet and what happens in it when you start to add stuff.

There are still many unknowns like what are the mechanics when you add a level, which I guess would be powered by some sort of lua script somewhere, where those mechanics are normally located and where I should put them.

Even though the end result might not even be of use to me in the case where my player's character died off, I feel this might be the hefty challenge to give me a thorough understanding of the platform. But I do admit of having the feeling of having to cut down a forest with only a blunt butter knife...

Minty23185Fresh
April 6th, 2018, 20:13
I'm trying on my own, ......, having the feeling of having to cut down a forest with only a blunt butter knife...

Best of luck, Eternal One. It is time well spent though if you plan to work deeper into the internals of FG in the future.

I'm feeling much more confident today in getting this done. At the time of my last post, #35, above, I felt very much like Eternal One. I watched Zacchaeus's excellent video mentioned by damed in post #33. Then set about recreating the Mystic Class from the Wizards of the Coast published .pdf. A look at the db.xml isn't too scary and causes me to believe the class creation might not be as insurmountable as I thought (yesterday). The reason for my histrionics was, I became convinced I might not be able to get this done in two weeks and I didn't want colleagues turning blue holding their breath waiting for me. (A bit of self aggrandizement to be sure :o .)

Will I be done in two weeks? Uhhhhh.. doubtful, but possible.

The real meat and potatoes of this is the parsing of the Psionics into individual "spell" classes. Work I've already done. But because of WotC's imposed copyright restrictions, work that now must be partially undone. Happily, I believe I have the steps I used to parse the original Psionic information, squirreled away somewhere.

LordEntrails
April 6th, 2018, 21:55
... I became convinced I might not be able to get this done in two weeks and I didn't want colleagues turning blue holding their breath waiting for me. ...

You can hold your breath for two weeks? Damn, Houdini has nothing on you!

Minty23185Fresh
April 7th, 2018, 19:44
You can hold your breath for two weeks? Damn, Houdini has nothing on you!

Well. Yeah. But, I do turn blue, so there are risks.

Minty23185Fresh
April 24th, 2018, 22:25
Just a quick update...

Great news. The parser is nearly complete. It parses the entire 28 page PDF document, even sectionalizing each Psionic Discipline into individual "pseudo" spell like objects. A little bit of organization (where to attach them to the Mystic Class) is ongoing.

Then I'll integrate the parsed data into my old extension so that all of the previous features I'd implemented are available.

Bad news is, I'm traveling for the next week so that will slow me down a bit.

EternalOne
April 27th, 2018, 11:57
This is very cool news! As for me, I took the lazy route and simply created the class in my campaign and added only the stuff relevant to the order the PC has. Everything works pretty much as expected, so I'm a happy camper and so is my player.

Minty23185Fresh
May 9th, 2018, 19:13
I am abandoning this project.
After more than a month of trying to become copyright compliant I found my efforts to be in vain.

More details here (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?43737-Obfuscation-in-a-data-parser-(to-avoid-copyright-infringement)-A-Question).

EternalOne
May 10th, 2018, 12:16
Kudos for trying your best. Heck, obfuscating the text was a cool approach at trying to stay compliant, but I understand SW on this.

Cheers!