PDA

View Full Version : LFP Tomb of Annihilation (Text Only)

SirGraystone
September 24th, 2017, 05:53
Enter the Jungle of Chult, explore its mysteries, in search of gold and glory... will you find the secret of the Death Curse or simply vanish without traces like so many others. This campaign will be run in "Meat Grinder" mode, which mean the death save DC will be 15 instead of 10.

So far I have run as a DM Storm King's Thunder and Curse of Strahd, so its time for something new. Please message me if you are interested with the kind of character you want to play.

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2774

SirGraystone
September 24th, 2017, 14:18
It was late last night when I posted and I put some information on the calendar that I forgot in the forum.

FG License: I have the ultimate licence so anyones can play
Game System: D&D 5E

Time : 8:00 pm Eastern time
Day of week : Every Friday
Start date: 29th September
Planned Duration & Frequency: Duration will be until the campaign is done, weekly and each sessions lasting 4-5 hours

Text or Voice: As said in the title Text ONLY

Roleplay & Combat mix: Always hard to answer that ones since it depend a lot of how the players want to run things.

Number of Players in game & needed: Looking for 4-5 players

Character starting level & equipment: 1st level (easier for starting a campaign and new players)

Character restrictions: Anything from the officials sources, I reserve the right to refuse or modify some of the Unearthed Arcana stuff.

Feels free to message me if you have questions.

curbry
September 24th, 2017, 17:03
Magni Brightbeard is a dwarven fighter, and likely wouldn't get a second thought from those who he happens to meet; save he is a sailor at heart. He loves heading to the next horizon, and likes nothing better than a life at sea. Calendar should be updated, and I built him according to our discussion through direct message. Looking forward to the game...