PDA

View Full Version : LFG Trail of Cthulhu

Suhayl
September 24th, 2017, 01:06
Hi all, I am new to Fantasy Grounds and would love to give Trail of Cthulhu a shot (probably just a module for starters, but maybe more). I am EST (GMT-5) and can play in the evenings except for Monday. Is anyone interested?

damned
September 24th, 2017, 05:40
Welcome Suhayl Ive run a few short Trail of Cthulhu adventures but havent anything planned at this time.

Black Hammer
September 24th, 2017, 08:35
Gumshoe comes up in my rotation pretty regularly, although I'll probably be running Esoterrorists next. Still, could see if I could round up a couple of interested people for a few sessions.

Wednesday evenings EST work for you?

Suhayl
September 24th, 2017, 10:51
Gumshoe comes up in my rotation pretty regularly, although I'll probably be running Esoterrorists next. Still, could see if I could round up a couple of interested people for a few sessions.

Wednesday evenings EST work for you?

Certainly, that would be fine! The kids are generally asleep by 7pm so any time after that is ideal (if you have to do earlier, I could just show up a pinch late).

Black Hammer
September 26th, 2017, 01:13
I'll put the word out. Probably won't get enough interest to get something rolling by this Wednesday, but I'll let you know.

If anyone reading this is interested in a Wednesday night (7-11PM EST) Gumshoe game (either Trail of Cthulhu or Esoterrorists), please post here or message me.

Suhayl
September 26th, 2017, 01:23
Sounds good, by the way, not sure if you have it but the latest version of the Trail of Cthulhu ruleset works great with FG 3.3.2.