PDA

View Full Version : Bugs

Magnimost
September 23rd, 2017, 21:30
Running 3.3.2 of CoreRPG and CoC

Adding an NPC to Combat Tracker for the first time results in a popup error, also when (some) players open Combat Tracker (LUA error, Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/clientct.lua"]:103: attempt to index local 'placesNode' (a nil value)).
/die d2 always gives -2 as result

Zacchaeus
September 23rd, 2017, 22:22
First thing is to disable any extensions if you are using any.

ianmward
September 27th, 2017, 20:50

Adding an NPC to Combat Tracker for the first time results in a popup error, also when (some) players open Combat Tracker (LUA error, Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/clientct.lua"]:103: attempt to index local 'placesNode' (a nil value)).

Thanks for reporting these, I’ll take a look.

ianmward
October 3rd, 2017, 15:13

I don't see the errors on adding an NPC to the combat tracker or the player's opening the ct, either they have already been fixed in the last update (due to be released shortly) or I need some more help reproducing it.

The d2 (and the d1) is used internally as a way to handle fixed damage bonuses of +1 and +2, so they don't work as expected. If the d2 is really needed, I can change what I use...

spite
November 9th, 2017, 23:13
I'm getting this error too, though only when I open the combat tracker for the first time in a session.
Can recreate this by adding the Lurker in the attic from the Edge of Darkness game to the combat tracker, and a player character. Then closing and reloading the campaign. Opening the combat tracker spits this error

ianmward
November 10th, 2017, 00:07
I'm getting this error too, though only when I open the combat tracker for the first time in a session.
Can recreate this by adding the Lurker in the attic from the Edge of Darkness game to the combat tracker, and a player character. Then closing and reloading the campaign. Opening the combat tracker spits this error

If this error is only when dragging creatures from a module, can you please try dragging it to the NPC window of the campaign first, then from there to the ct? Does this help?

spite
November 10th, 2017, 00:36
If this error is only when dragging creatures from a module, can you please try dragging it to the NPC window of the campaign first, then from there to the ct? Does this help?

Still comes up

ianmward
November 13th, 2017, 22:51
Still comes up

I have pushed a new version to the TEST channel, if you can, please try it out to see if it fixes your problem.

New version in FG Test channel (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?41067-New-version-in-FG-Test-channel)