PDA

View Full Version : newbie looking for GMT/CET group

Trianna Darkwood
February 19th, 2006, 11:55
Hello folks. I'm looking for a group preferably in UK/mainland Europe time zone ( CET). I've played forgotten realms AD&D and done some outlandish RP things like double DM ( one creative DM in charge of illustrations, storyline, environment interaction etc. and one stats DM who has all the stats&rules virtually memorized,lol.). Anyway, I've never tried this form of roleplay, but it sounds intriguing so if any group is willing to be a bit patient with me in the beginning then I would be happy to join:D

acmer
February 19th, 2006, 12:24
Here's another FG-newbie looking for a group. Time zone here is GMT +2. I've played (DM:d) several RPG:s for many years in my youth (8 years ago). Some D&D experience from NWN and other PC-RPG:s, but I'm quick and to learn and have pretty good tools to get things going fast.

Trianna Darkwood
February 20th, 2006, 08:59
Hi Acmer :-)

I've browsed the forum and I see sunbeam and Celtic Blade are also looking for a group. They may have already found a group, but their posts are fairly recent so maybe we should pm them and see what they say. Are you up for that?

Trianna Darkwood
February 20th, 2006, 09:01
I've browsed the forum and I see sunbeam and Celtic Blade are also looking for a group. They may have already found a group, but their posts are fairly recent so maybe we should pm them and see what they say. It would be really nice to start a group and if you want to DM thats cool or else I think Celtic Blade has DM experience

acmer
February 20th, 2006, 11:22
Sounds nice. I don't have much experience with D&D and none with FG, so I think someone else has to DM. I believe that would be a group then. 3 players and a DM, and some would join when this arrangement clears out a bit. Have to ask sunbeam and Celtic Blade first though.

Killian
February 20th, 2006, 12:16
Hi, I'm somewhat new but I've played FG a couple of time using a friend's computer. I've played D&D 3.5 mostly and would like to find a game that's compatible with european players. I'm on GMT+0 and would enjoy starting something from fresh with a group of players. I just bought the Lite version of FG if it makes a difference.

acmer
February 21st, 2006, 07:56
One more player (at least) and we have a nice set, only DM needed for FR adventure. So far we have Trianna, Killian and Acmer.
If someone doesn't report here soon, you're all wanted for murder, because I'm going to explode.
Please?

Trianna Darkwood
February 21st, 2006, 12:44
I'm gonna pm sunbeam and Celtic Blade today and hopefully they will reply soon enough for the rest of us to defuse you;) I'm also very anxious to get started:D

DarkStar
February 21st, 2006, 16:48
You don't want to wait a few more weeks to play, do you? :P I'd like to start DMing on FG, but I have no experience as a Dungeon Master in D&D (I mostly ran Warhammer). I want to start a campaign or run a few single adventures and will be looking for a group of players (preferably 4-5), but no sooner than in three weeks. Plus, you must accept the fact I mentioned above - I do have GM experience, but not in D&D (yes, I have all rulebooks, even read them, played (as a player) a few sessions, etc.).

Probably you'll find something earlier. :) But I'm letting you know, anyway.

Wraith
February 21st, 2006, 17:28
I plan on DMing a campiagn but like Darkstar said I don't plan on starting until I move in June. I know it is a long way off but if you still need a DM by then look me up. I started a thread called Goss send me a reply.

Trianna Darkwood
February 21st, 2006, 19:30
Hello to DarkStar and Wraith.

Wraith, I think we're gonna have to pass on your offer due to the timeframe you're presenting, june seems very far away indeed. However, you're more than welcome to join if you want.

DarkStar, your offer is tempting indeed due to the fact that we're missing a DM so far, hehe. But Acmer and Killian need to express their opinions before we can decide on anything and I think that both Acmer and I are about to explode ( or quite possibly implode...) if we don't put on some amor asap. But again it depends on what Acmer and Killian says.

Trianna Darkwood
February 21st, 2006, 19:32
I've pm'ed Celtic_Blade and Sunbeam so we just gonna have to wait and see what happens on that particular front.

Killian
February 21st, 2006, 19:50
I do not mind playing in the next few weeks with Darkstar and the players we have now, as it sounds like the adventures will be one offs before a campaign starts. All somebody needs to do is decide on a day and time to get together but I'm relatively flexible.

DarkStar
February 21st, 2006, 20:17
I'm in CET, GMT+1. I can play on almost any day, besides Thursday and probably Saturday. Speaking of hours - I'm available from 7:30pm to 1am (so it would be 6:30pm to 12am GMT, respectively). On Friday I can play even longer.

You have plenty of time, I'm not asking anyone to decide, just letting you know I'll probably be here, looking for players, in a few weeks from now on.

acmer
February 21st, 2006, 20:32
Well, if it is a Forgotten Realms campaign in a few weeks, we'll go for it. In FR there is a world around adventure maps, and therefore I prefer that setting. More freedom and easier for the DM. But regular D&D is nice too if adventures are well made.

We should play a few get-together "adventures" before the campaign. Just to get to know FG and the rules a bit, and ease the pain of waiting.
Any DM's willing to do that?
Or someone planning to become a DM? It's a once in a lifetime opportunity here. Don't miss it.

Trianna Darkwood
February 22nd, 2006, 09:46
Ok, I'm gonna go with the flow here as it seems we have a DM in the presence of DarkStar. I still havent received any reply from Celtic_Blade or Sunbeam. I've included the location of this thread to them as well so they might reply here instead of pm'ing me. I think Acmer has a very good point with his idea of lets-get-to-know-each other initiative. I'm all for that. I can play all days except thursday and the best time would be 20.00hrs - 0200hrs GMT+1 ( monday after 2100 hrs). there's a kobold on my back! Get it off me, get it OFF me!!!!!! lol

acmer
February 22nd, 2006, 10:52
My times would be 1700-2300 CET on weekdays and weekends are mostly open.

So, if we put them together times are (CET):

Monday, 2100-2300
Tue-Wed, 2000-2300
Friday, 2000-0200
Saturday, up to DarkStar
Sunday, any time-2300

Sunday seems to be the best day, as starting time is pretty much open. Tue, wed and friday are also ok if nothing major is happening.

Celtic_Blade
February 23rd, 2006, 17:07
Hi
Yes I'm quite interest in a game with you guys, I have FG full, but very little experience with it. Played a few Rpg's in my youth A little out of touch with D&D but do own the core rules 3.5. Would like to DM yet cos I ain't to au faye with FG yet...but put me count me in for a dungeon bash!!!

Trianna Darkwood
February 24th, 2006, 09:47
Excellent Celtic_Blade!!!

Ok, so we got Killian, Acmer, DarkStar, Celtic_Blade and yours truly trianna Darkwood. The group is rapidly growing which is promising indeed.

acmer
February 24th, 2006, 10:42
Just enough to get that kobold off Triannas back :D

Trianna Darkwood
February 24th, 2006, 11:36
Lol Acmer:D

That reminds of that time when I tried to shieldbash a tiefling. Unfortunately he could fit in between the spikes of my shield and proceeded to climb up and stab me in the throat,lmao:o

Trianna Darkwood
February 24th, 2006, 13:15
just downloaded the demo of FG and I just want to know...

Am I the only one who can't see what score the d4 gives? If the angle isn't just right its nearly impossible to tell what you hit!!?? Anyway, maybe the full version shows it on the screen, dunno yet.

DarkStar
February 24th, 2006, 13:25
just downloaded the demo of FG and I just want to know...

Am I the only one who can't see what score the d4 gives? If the angle isn't just right its nearly impossible to tell what you hit!!?? Anyway, maybe the full version shows it on the screen, dunno yet.

It's everyone's problem, actually. ;) It's the biggest problem for DM if he doesn't want players to see his throw. The idea for FG is thath when you throw dice on the table, no one sees them, if you want to show your throw to the public, you should drop the dice into chat box. A small workaround for the case when you can't see d4 outcome on the table and also don't want your players to see it, would be to type /w in the chatbox (just as you would be going to whisper) and throw the die in there. The outcome will be seen, but until you press Enter no one sees it. And you don't press it, of course. ;)

DarkStar
February 24th, 2006, 13:50
Anyways, I got your Private Message, Trianna, but let me reply here, because it's a matter of all the players. First of all, I'm not sure what kind of adventure to run. A get to know everyone is a good idea, but limited time for preparations is an issue for me. My job takes most of my time, actually, and you have to take care of different things besides that, right? It's called life. What I want to do, is to run some pre-made adventures for D&D, those being some modules I either bought on paper or downloaded. I still need to adapt them to FG first, but I wouldn't have time to write my own campaign at the moment, unless you want to start in Q1 2007. ;D Probably some of you have already played them and I will have to ask you first, so I can choose something no one is familiar with, to have a good time w/o spoilers.

I noticed that most of the adventures, either sold by WotC, or written by some "anonymous" people tend to be dungeon crawls, aimed at fighting, dungeon exploration and such. How do you see this genre? I'm not sure how it would be played in FG, having in mind it's an Internet based game then, which may be slow at times.

For the answers. I don't want PCs to know about each other at all. Not even a background story, if you go together, you'll eventually find out. Some people lie, some don't like to tell about their past, everyone has a reason to do something. That means alignement, as well. People usually don't walk the streets with stickers on their back telling "I'm Lawful Neutral.", it's rather "Kick me". ;) I just want you to stay in character and act as your character would. You can tell others what you think of law and obedience, but don't tell them "listen, I'm chaotic neutral".

For the "coordination" of skills in the group... I don't say no, neither I say yes. If you can choose some skills that are both helpful to the party and suit your character (background story?) - I won't defy.

And, yes, if you know who you'd like to play - class, race, gender, alignement - you can let me know, it might be helpful (PM me).

I think I will go for a generic d20 D&D right now, w/o a particular setting. There are many small villages, forgotten ruins and unnamed forests to fill a whole world and if we go later for Toril (FR) or something, we may as well assume it was FR from the beginning. What do you think?

And the essential question is - do you want a rusty DM? :P

acmer
February 24th, 2006, 17:06
Yay! A rusty DM! *squeaky squeak*

Doesn't bother me. I'm a rusty player. Guess most of us are.

Adventures: I haven't played any ready-made adventures. Everything I have DM:d is made up by me, and the only one I played was an adventure in Runequest. It had something to do with mushrooms...:rolleyes:
Oh, and I've read Nazgul's Citadel adventure book.

I think it sounds great!

I'll PM DarkStar later today on what I want to be when I grow up :)

Some coordination would be nice, so that we won't have to kill each other on sight, or that we're not all elven archers.

DarkStar
February 24th, 2006, 17:28
Some coordination would be nice, so that we won't have to kill each other on sight, or that we're not all elven archers.

lol. A party of six elven archers... why not? ;) A remnant of some army, that got beaten up on the field. You all were a part of elven archers squad and when those war ogres hit on you with trees ripped of the ground, huge rocks thrown on your heads, you were the only survivors, now trying to get home.

It might need some special treatment in terms of monster encounters and such, but it might be an interesting theme as well. :)

Now, I don't want you to pick elven archers, because of what I wrote, it's an example showing that even something stupid or odd at first may be used for fun play. Right?

Trianna Darkwood
February 24th, 2006, 19:22
Being rusty is inconsequential, having "the right stuff" is essential. I've met DMs who had all the rules nailed down and still were poor because they didn't possess the tools and mindset to make a story come to life. A good example was last week when I was a guestplayer and the DM threw a dragon into the story....we were 3rd lvl players. Dragons for me are the stuff of legend even dreams perhaps. They are talked about with reverence around campfires and people aren't even sure they believe in them because very few people are around to tell about an encounter or perhaps they choose not to for some ulterior motive. Anyway, the sure road to utter DM failure in my view is to throw in something extravagant just for the sake of it. If we swim around in +4 amour and whatnot and have treasure around every corner then everything looses its magic. No sudden heartbeat or true joy at having found something unique because you already got 5 of the same items back home. Anyway, thats one thing I think DMs should carefully avoid.

A great DM tool however, is immersion. If a DM can make the world believable he owns the players ( muaharhar). A DM describes how you make your way down to the city port and meet a sailor. A poor DM would just say what the sailor NPC has to say. A good DM would BECOME the sailor. While playing over the net severely hampers this, its still possible through some tweaks and turns. For me it has no bearing whatsoever if you lack experience or are rusty. It's a matter of chemistry and style of narrative if you ask me.

acmer
February 24th, 2006, 21:04
I tried that d4, and it didn't seem too hard to see the numbers. 1 and 4 are easy to see, and in 2 and 3 at least one facing is quite clear. Maybe it has something to with display settings.

Trianna Darkwood
February 25th, 2006, 14:09
I don't know if there are any display shortcuts in the demoversion I don't know of, but can't seem to access any display settings other than the colour of the dice.

DarkStar
February 25th, 2006, 14:52
There aren't. Maybe acmer has a better eyesight. ;P No, really, d4 can be read, but it's more difficult than the other dice and I don't know what SmiteWorks might do about it. It's just the shape of this die.

DarkStar
February 25th, 2006, 15:17
So, acmer says he didn't play any of the official WotC adventures for D&D, what about the others? Would it be possible for us to go after The Sunless Citadel, or it's out of the question?
From what I see, it might be a bit of hack & slash style, I don't know whether you would be up for such an adventure. I asked people around here about running dungeon crawls in FG (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4056) and what they think about it. Check for yourself. Let me know what you think.

Killian
February 25th, 2006, 15:25
Being rusty is inconsequential, having "the right stuff" is essential. I've met DMs who had all the rules nailed down and still were poor because they didn't possess the tools and mindset to make a story come to life. A good example was last week when I was a guestplayer and the DM threw a dragon into the story....we were 3rd lvl players. Dragons for me are the stuff of legend even dreams perhaps. They are talked about with reverence around campfires and people aren't even sure they believe in them because very few people are around to tell about an encounter or perhaps they choose not to for some ulterior motive. Anyway, the sure road to utter DM failure in my view is to throw in something extravagant just for the sake of it. If we swim around in +4 amour and whatnot and have treasure around every corner then everything looses its magic. No sudden heartbeat or true joy at having found something unique because you already got 5 of the same items back home. Anyway, thats one thing I think DMs should carefully avoid.

A great DM tool however, is immersion. If a DM can make the world believable he owns the players ( muaharhar). A DM describes how you make your way down to the city port and meet a sailor. A poor DM would just say what the sailor NPC has to say. A good DM would BECOME the sailor. While playing over the net severely hampers this, its still possible through some tweaks and turns. For me it has no bearing whatsoever if you lack experience or are rusty. It's a matter of chemistry and style of narrative if you ask me.

I agree with that, i've never liked people throwing around demons, dragons or different planes, i can be immersed in the setting if if there's things i can relate to easier, once played a whole campaign where our enemies was a goblin camp with a half orc leader, lasted a good few months and thoroughly enjoyable though we never saw a magic item, because we had sub plots and great characters (a cowardly goblin lieutenant we encountered a number of times that always escaped screaming obscenitites at us was great)

As for what character I would play, at the moment I am thinking of a sorceress but it is not set in stone and i usually wait until i've an idea of the campaign setting or where it's set (i'm not going to drop a scholarly wizard into a village of mud huts)

Trianna Darkwood
February 25th, 2006, 16:13
I'm not sure about character creation just yet. I'm leaning towards human figther/cleric/paladin , but nothing substantial has manifested itself inside my head yet. I shall meditate upon this...:)

DarkStar
February 25th, 2006, 17:58
OK, let me repeat my question. Who hasn't played the official set of D&D adventures, that starts with The Sunless Citadel?

I read some reviews on Amazon and it seems I underestimated this module. It's well graded by readers and not that hns as I thought at first. So?

Killian
February 25th, 2006, 18:56
I certainly havn't, never used pre-made adventure modules, just the homemade stuff

acmer
February 25th, 2006, 19:02
I haven't, but you already knew that :)

Sunless Citadel sounds nice. A place where the sun doesn't shine. I'm not even going to read the reviews, they might spoil the fun. And, if it's not that hns I don't even have to reconsider my character choice.

Ulyses
February 25th, 2006, 19:06
Hi all, do you need another player? I am based in the UK and can play Tues - Fri evenings, though could be flexible over weekend evenings if need be. I have not played the Sunless Citadel.

I am happy to go with any character creation, though I prefer the rolling of dice than point buy.

Jozan
February 25th, 2006, 19:07
Yea the Sunless Citadel is a good module. That is the first module I played with the 3E rules.
It isn't too big of a hack n' slash module, I think we used diplomacy to get through a few of the encounters, not gonna say anything more cause I don't want to give anything away.

DarkStar
February 25th, 2006, 19:11
Hi all, do you need another player? I am based in the UK and can play Tues - Fri evenings, though could be flexible over weekend evenings if need be. I have not played the Sunless Citadel.

Yes, you're more than welcome. I'd like to form a party of 4-5 characters and it seems we will go for the Citadel eventually. Depends if Trianna knows it, the others don't (which is good). If players know the module it's no fun, but I surely don't have to tell you that. We already have 4 if Trianna agrees, so I'm ready to begin preparations soon.

Ulyses
February 25th, 2006, 19:15
Great. I'm looking forward to playing with you guys.

Trianna Darkwood
February 25th, 2006, 22:07
Hi Ulyses and welcome in our midst :)

In response to DarkStar's inquiry I can say that I've never played Sunless Citadel module nor do I know of it in any way. However, it sounds very dungeonlike is there any chance, DarkStar, that if it is indeed pure dungeon that you can throw in some green patches here and there in the form of villages, forests etc. Nothing huge, just something that won't give me chronic claustrophobia :o If it's too time consuming then nevermind, I'll be ok with it *sniff*

DarkStar
February 25th, 2006, 22:39
Oh, there will be trees. :)

Bware
February 26th, 2006, 15:04
If somebody is interested, we still need a rogue player in my campaign (Shackled City Campaign on the calendar).

PM if interested

acmer
February 26th, 2006, 17:17
It seems to be on thursdays, so I'll stick with this group. And I need to get a little experience on D&D and FG first, which looks what this team is about.

Trianna Darkwood
February 26th, 2006, 23:07
If somebody is interested, we still need a rogue player in my campaign (Shackled City Campaign on the calendar).

PM if interested

Thank you for the offer Bware, but I think ( I hope) that this group is beginning to get fairly established by now. Speaking for myself, I usually don't stray away once I'm committed. I hope you find that rogue you're looking for;)

acmer
February 27th, 2006, 06:18
Browsing around, I found a few nice pages.

Candlekeep (https://www.candlekeep.com)
Some free material on Forgotten Realms and others (https://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/dnd/downloads)

Mostly for DarkStar, but Volo's guides are great reading for everyone.
A bit something to do for the players before adventure begins, and a bunch of ideas for our honorable DM.

Bware
February 27th, 2006, 07:55
I'm sure Darkstar didn't mind my post, as he is in my group too ;-)

Oddy
February 27th, 2006, 17:52
Hi any room for one more player in this group?
I am on GMT and haven't played much 3.5 edition (not any published campaigns)

DarkStar
February 27th, 2006, 20:17
I'm sure Darkstar didn't mind my post, as he is in my group too ;-)
Not at all. We need a rogue. ;) There's plenty of European players coming to FG scene as of late. I still want to DM something, but Bware's campaign is very good, we're having good time (although too little and too rarely ;P), so if anyone wants to join, feel free to PM him.

Hi any room for one more player in this group?
I am on GMT and haven't played much 3.5 edition (not any published campaigns)

Welcome! I think there will be a spot for one more character (that would make 5 now), but it's the last one. The adventure is best suited for a party of four, yet I think five players will be OK, but I don't want any more. ;) However, there's a possibility to form two parties of five or so. I could handle 10 people two times a week.

Anyways, I'll try to provide some info soon and ask everyone to think of who they would like to play. After that, I'll have a request for everyone to send me their character's background story.
We're going for generic D&D here, but I plan to run Forgotten Realms adventures sometime in the future, so if you know the setting, then your character can have a background story placed on Abeir-Toril. Don't expect me to know it, though. I told you I'm familiar with Warhammer and just starting with D&D. Most of my knowledge relating FR comes from computer games and a few novels.

I'm telling you this now, so you can have more time to think of it and provide something that will throw me on my knees. Stay tuned.

Trianna Darkwood
February 27th, 2006, 20:21
Greetings Oddy:)

Speaking for myself, you're more than welcome to join us, however, the other members of this group will need to voice their opinion first;)

Killian
February 27th, 2006, 21:05
sounds fine by me, as does the sounds of the adventure. Generic D&D I'm cool with, though my knowledge of FR is pretty much same as Darkstar, a few games worth and that's it, but I'm sure I can work something well enough

acmer
February 27th, 2006, 21:13
I believe DarkStar and Trianna speak for all of us. Oddy is quite welcome.

I've made about 10 characters already, checking the forum 100 times a day, palms sweating, can't sit still... :(

Ulyses
February 27th, 2006, 22:24
5 players sounds good to me and also means that if one of us can't play (stuff happens) we still have a viable party for the evening.

Looking foward to starting.

ijsbeer
February 27th, 2006, 23:11
Make it six :)

I also want to play!!!

I have about 12 year of DnD, pen and paper, experience.... No DnD 3.5E but I play 3.0 once every month or so. I'm a DM there, and also playing.
I never played on FG, but I'm a fast learner. I might be able to be a DM, but I have no story and the program still has to be bought. I prefer to play first and later on become a DM, I'm buying the full program. :)
Just send me a PM, maybe I can help starting a second group :P

greetings ijsbeer

Trianna Darkwood
February 28th, 2006, 08:09
I've made about 10 characters already, checking the forum 100 times a day, palms sweating, can't sit still... :(

Hehe acmer, I hear u bro:D same feeling here:)

DarkStar
February 28th, 2006, 16:37
Patience, people, patience! You will die a quick death hasting like that. ;P Don't you have some work to do or something? Feed a cat?

As afterthought, I'm going for one group only. 5 players is maximum, the adventure shouldn't be too easy. Once I open up a campaign in the Calendar, you'll have the ability to sing up and send me your character background story, then I'll form a party of adventurers from what I get.

acmer
March 2nd, 2006, 05:56
How long does it take when you buy the game to when it's installed?

I've never bought anything from the internet. Just found out that you can use visa electron too.

Stuart
March 2nd, 2006, 06:36
Instantly !
Download and install take (Broadband) under 10 minutes ... you are then ready to play.

DarkStar
March 2nd, 2006, 08:58
Ahem! We're not going for the Citadel after all. I had a closer look at the scenario and I didn't like it. It's a pure hack & slash, fight after fight with traps as interludes. I certainly don't want to DM a dungeon crawl like that. I knew it was action (well, fight, actually) packed, but not to that grade.

I have something far more interesting up my sleeve, stay tuned.

Trianna Darkwood
March 2nd, 2006, 09:22
Oh, we'll stay tuned especially since we don't have a cat to feed:cool:

DarkStar
March 2nd, 2006, 19:39
Well, a glimpse at the forthcoming campaign. We're going for Forgotten Realms definetely. Your characters will be thrown in a land called The Vast (https://www.nwnthevast.com/lore/aboutvast.htm), east shore of The Dragon Reach. Take your time to think of who you'd like to play. Unfortunately, due to my limited knowledge of D&D, I'm afraid we'll stick to the base rulebooks, w/o any expansion sets.

My story starts somewhere on the way from Procampur to Sevenecho, the problem is, I don't know (yet) how did you land in there. ;D I might go for a situation where you all know everybody else and formed a party some time ago, but it doesn't satisfy me at all. If you know of a reason your particular character might end up in that region, include that in your background story, it will help me set things up. :)

acmer
March 2nd, 2006, 21:03
OK, now we have something to land our PC's on. Some questions:
1. Can I pick a god from FR selection? (nothing but the name)
2. Will we someday use the FR camapign setting -rulebook?
3. Should I create my character on FR-setting, using mainly FR locations, gods, maybe cultures etc., if I have access to that material?

DarkStar
March 2nd, 2006, 21:18
OK, now we have something to land our PC's on. Some questions:
1. Can I pick a god from FR selection? (nothing but the name)
2. Will we someday use the FR camapign setting -rulebook?
3. Should I create my character on FR-setting, using mainly FR locations, gods, maybe cultures etc., if I have access to that material?

1. If you mean a deity in whom your character believes and follows - yes, definetely. You can also use the Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting Web Enhancemenet (More of the Divine) (https://www.wizards.com/default.asp?x=dnd/we/20010606a).

2. Yes, I think once we complete the campaign we will stay in Faerun for more. :) I'm already taking some stuff from that setting.

3. Yes, of course.

Please, send your character info to pawel.krakowiak at gmail.com .

acmer
March 3rd, 2006, 17:22
Question generator generating more questions:

1. How are abilities determined? (4d6 discard lowest, pointbuy...)
2. Are lvl 1 hitpoints maxed or rolled?
3. Other DM-dependent rules?

I hope my email got through. An error occurred but it seemed to go out fine.

DarkStar
March 3rd, 2006, 17:41
I have set up a campaign (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=47). It's more of a placeholder for the time being, but you can sign up already.

DarkStar
March 5th, 2006, 15:01
I'm not sure whether you look at the campaign calendar, I'm posting some stuff on the discussion board, so visit it sometimes as well.

DarkStar
March 7th, 2006, 20:25
Anyone for a game yet? I might take more players. PM me.

Wraith
March 9th, 2006, 22:33
hey darkstar I looked at the calendar but I would rather not play another wizard, or in a big group. let me know whats up.