PDA

View Full Version : LFP(s) - Pathfinder - Need players for two different games (Sat/Mon) EST

Wintermute
September 20th, 2017, 23:47
Your sitting in the bar, and the barkeep places your ale in front of you. After looking you over, assessing what kind of individual you are, the barkeep asks "What's your best story stranger?" What are you going to say? Are you going to tell him about the time you saw a female gnome bull-rush a lady of royalty out a second floor window in order to protect her? Or are you going to tell him how you hunted werewolves with a kobold, a panther, and an alchemist with a disgusting tumor.

What can you say? Your character doesn't have an actual experience or you wouldn't be reading this post. lol. Let us help you give your character the experience they deserve.

We have two openings in two long-term games.

Saturday - Strange Aeons (Characters are 8th level)
Monday - Carrion Crown (Characters are 7th level)

Both games are from 7pm to 11pm EST, weekly

Reply here or send a private message if your interested.

Eidolon-Manes
September 21st, 2017, 08:51
What nights? And my work schedule only allows 2 weekends for me to play each month, but in total I get about 2 weeks off.
I'd love to join either game

Tony on

Lothar the Fellhanded
September 21st, 2017, 16:03
I would be interested in your Carrion Crown game. I have a character in mind for that I've always wanted to play.

"All of my stories end in tragedy, I'm afraid. A curse lies heavy over my soul, and it will not be lifted until I find the monster who laid it upon me and my family, and cast it down into the burning pit of Hell where it belongs. I will not rest, I CANNOT rest, until this task is done. Only then may I ever learn what it means to be...human."

-Dr. Constantin Von Ardelan, dhampir alchemist

Wintermute
September 21st, 2017, 20:21
Hey guys, I am sending you private messages in Fantasy Grounds.

Wintermute
September 22nd, 2017, 04:39
Monday game is now full, still have openings for Strange Aeons Saturdays 7pm-11pm EST. If your interested in the Saturday game, reply here or send me a PM.

Wintermute
September 29th, 2017, 05:30
The Saturday game is now full.