PDA

View Full Version : 5e Homebrewed Campaign, maybe 3.5e Too...

WendigoTheDrunk
September 20th, 2017, 19:50
5e Campaign-
Timezone: EST
Dates: Any day at any time. Whenever people are open. Times can be negotiated after 3 members!
Setup:
The end times have come; pestilence, war, famine, all of the signs show on these lands. The world has become corrupted, demonic influence seeps into all corners of the land.
There are few safe havens left but those that are left will be well defended and overpopulated. the rest... Well the rest have ether fallen or are barely standing. This story is not of saving the world but just of surviving.

Your Characters:
Your characters are simple mercenaries, not a prophesized group of hero's, your apart of a mercenary company that has chosen to stay in the neutral alignment. It is called The Blackwood Company.
No matter what you do Blackwood shall stay neutral and the other members (Not in your party) know this and have decided to take advantage of it, some doing good, some doing horribly bad things.
-The party starts out as neutral and will slowly evolve into whatever they are wanting to be.
-The party is able to be any class and or race they wish, I will describe more on this in the Discord under the "Classes-Races" Tag.

Requirements:
Not much is needed besides a working mic and a Discord. Oh and a patience!

WARNING
I am NEW at D&D and GMing but I have been and still will be watching tutorials to do the best I can!
We will be starting after we get at the least 3-4 players and will keep recruiting up to 6-7.
Characters will start at Lvl. 1.
Will be a mix of Combat and RolePlay.

DISCORD LINK
https://discord.gg/uXQNbgX

Hope to see you all soon! -Wendigo the GM (Also known as Lhyr The Liar)

Bilz
September 20th, 2017, 19:53
Hey Wendigo. I'm interested if you're playing 5e, but not really in 3.5. I'm not seeing days or times in this post, however.

WendigoTheDrunk
September 20th, 2017, 19:58
Post has been updated!

WendigoTheDrunk
September 20th, 2017, 20:00
Hey Wendigo. I'm interested if you're playing 5e, but not really in 3.5. I'm not seeing days or times in this post, however.

I have updated the post and go on and join the DC! We are always ready for people to come!