PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 player 5e (PST) or possibly another ruleset

Savage2OP
September 20th, 2017, 17:22
FG License: Paid Standard, I have the PHB, monster manual, volos, and sword coast adventurers league. I also have just about everything they have released except actual adventures for 5e in book form.

Time Zone: PST

Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I have Saturday, Sunday, Monday Off work. I work Tuesday through Friday and usually get home around 6-6:30 so anytime after that. I'd prefer 4 hour sessions if its on a work night but longer if on a day off

Term: Long term, but I'm also up for a series of short adventures or One shot games. I bought the core class pack bundle the sword coast adventurers guide so im ready for anything 5th edition

Voice: I would prefer Discord, But I could use TS3, Skype, or any other voice software that is required as long as its not super expensive.

Game System Preferred: I would prefer 5th edition D&D, but I'm open to trying pathfinder or some of these other games I see on here I would just need to learn.

Game System Experience: I played at a dice shop with some friends for about 2 months. I played in fantasy grounds for about 2-3 months also.

Fantasy Grounds Experience: I have played a barbarian and a wizard on fantasy grounds i know the basics.

Character Type Preferred: I am really open to playing any role. But prefer barbarian or something melee a lot of the times.

About me: I already said a little about my hobbies outside of work, but I also play a lot of video games. I like to record and make videos for Youtube. I haven't uploaded anything for awhile as I need a new video editing program.

Savage2OP
September 21st, 2017, 19:34
Bump

Savage2OP
November 7th, 2017, 14:44
bump

wsorrentini
November 7th, 2017, 22:56
LFP 1-2 Vampire the Masquerade campaing, time -5GMT(EST-USA). Date Thursdays 7pm local until late

Savage2OP
November 7th, 2017, 23:04
That does sound fun but I think that would be 2 pm for me and I am at work at that time. Still looking.

wsorrentini
November 7th, 2017, 23:06
whats your time zone cause 5pm pst is 8pm est usa

Savage2OP
November 7th, 2017, 23:10
It is pst but I thought you meant it starts at 5 pm estate which would be 2 pm for me

wsorrentini
November 7th, 2017, 23:16
no we have it set up for 7pm est 4pm pst but i can go back 1 hr and make it 8pm est 5pm pst, its 0616 pm now if that helps

Savage2OP
November 7th, 2017, 23:28
I'm considering it, I have never played that game before and would still want to play a 5e game even if I decide to try that. I will let you know.

Savage2OP
October 15th, 2018, 04:21
Bump. I'm back to find a group again, Let's give this another shot.

wsorrentini
October 15th, 2018, 16:41
I will see if a can add you but as of right now we are full and hope you can find something soon. i'll let you know for sure by the end of the week.

Savage2OP
October 15th, 2018, 18:15
thank you I really want to throw some dice :)

Savage2OP
October 16th, 2018, 22:53
Bump still looking

Savage2OP
October 20th, 2018, 20:05
bump

Xaurom Dragonheart
October 20th, 2018, 20:15
Im looking to find a group! Saturdays if possible