PDA

View Full Version : 40k Multiset Ruleset

Pages : 1 2 [3]

Jackeyblob
September 11th, 2020, 12:43
That's fantastic mate, huge appreciation for the work you put in even after all this time.

Paul Pratt
September 14th, 2020, 06:55
New .pak posted. Corrected bugs reported. Please let me know if you find anything else.

Jackeyblob
September 15th, 2020, 13:57
Everything seems to be fixed for that, True Grit is working fine as are fields so thanks a lot for that. One question I have is regarding the Overlay Size for Creatures. I noticed in the Tutorial Document that your image shows it but I cannot find the tool for changing creature size in the Combat Tracker. I can manually tweak it but I was wondering if this was an intentional removal?

Paul Pratt
September 16th, 2020, 02:15
I need to look back and see if I removed it. I may have. Why? I think it was to make room for NPC's and their weapon lists. Let me look at what I did and I will report back.

--Side note, how are you manually adjusted the creature size?

CiaphasBlackadder
September 16th, 2020, 12:05
Hi sorry if this has already been asked, I have tried searching but not found anything and 50+ pages is a lot to go through. How do I increase a characters max carry with them having a backpack or combat vest?

PS This is fantastic, started running Dark Heresy 2nd Ed at the beginning of lockdown over skype with friends and now about to move our Haarlock Campaign onto Fantasy Grounds and this actually is why I signed up to Fantasy Grounds over some of the other options out there.

Jackeyblob
September 16th, 2020, 16:27
@Paul Pratt

When I say manually adjusted Creature Size, I meant I made the token larger on the map with the Ctrl-Mouse wheel. Sorry for not clarifying that.

@ CiaphasBlackadder

On their Character Sheet, on the Main Page, there's a row of stats for movement and carry with an edit button next to it. You can manually input the correct weight there.

CiaphasBlackadder
September 16th, 2020, 17:05
Thanks @Jackeyblob

Paul Pratt
September 17th, 2020, 06:19
@Jackeyblob - understood. I will look into the reach of the creatures. -And thanks for the help in answering the questions.

@CiaphasBlackadder, thanks for using the ruleset. I do recommend downloading the user manual in the second post of this thread and watching the youtube videos. There is a lot going on with the ruleset. Feel free to ask questions. I check the forum at least once a day when I am working local, when I am on the road - I may get spotty, but as you can see these are great people on the forum.

Valyar
September 20th, 2020, 10:43
On Unity there is console when the program is launched. This is even before I create or load a game. Quite dramatic. :D

[9/20/2020 12:42:18 PM] FGU: v4.0.0 ULTIMATE (2020-09-03)
[9/20/2020 12:42:18 PM] OS: Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit
[9/20/2020 12:42:18 PM] GRAPHICS: NVIDIA Quadro M1000M : 2007
[9/20/2020 12:42:18 PM] USER: Valyar
[9/20/2020 12:42:18 PM] Launcher scene starting.
[9/20/2020 12:42:18 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Extension Info Load (40K Flamer Pointer): An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 9, position 47.

Paul Pratt
September 20th, 2020, 16:35
I haven't updated the extension for FGU.

Jackeyblob
September 29th, 2020, 15:03
Hey Paul

Just wanted to point out, after the last FGU update, whenever I Full-Screen an image by pressing the arrow in the top right corner, it just begins to grow endlessly. I've checked a few other game systems and it's not happening there.

Paul Pratt
September 30th, 2020, 03:34
Odd, I haven't replaced any files regarding the images. I will look into this. Any extensions running?

Jackeyblob
September 30th, 2020, 15:56
I had two Extensions (Alternate Text and Imagebox) running, but I took them both off and tried it without. Just the 40K Ruleset appears to be having the issue for me and it's only just started since the last FGU update. This kind of problem I can very much see being a "my end" issue but I thought I'd mention it in case the latest update may have conflicted with something.

Paul Pratt
September 30th, 2020, 16:45
Ok, that one is weird. I will need to do some research on why this is happening. I don't grab or manipulate the image system for this ruleset. I will work on this one.

Jackeyblob
September 30th, 2020, 18:15
Yeah it is, I thought as much when it happened and spent ages trying to fix it on my end as I couldn't see why the Ruleset was causing this. Thanks mate, the effort is greatly appreciated.

Paul Pratt
October 2nd, 2020, 16:33
New .pak file posted. Corrects the issue with the ever growing image panel.

Jackeyblob
October 3rd, 2020, 13:49
Brilliant, much appreciated for the speedy fix.

Norge
October 5th, 2020, 13:16
A few things if you would indulge me;

1. I was using this ruleset and when I clicked in the reference guide this popped up:
[10/5/2020 12:28:03 PM] [<color="red">ERROR</color>] Script execution error: [string "common/scripts/list_text.lua"]:46: attempt to index field '?' (a nil value)
The Guide seems to be compiled however I'm not sure that this is saying...

2. For weapons which have say Tearing, can this be added to the actual item or only to the weapon on the character's sheet?

3. Armour; I'm trying to add armour but I can't seem to get the locations to work, also some of the armour (I'm doing DW specifically) has different values on different locations how should this be implemented?

Finally; i've watched both your vids on YouTube Paul, any chance of anymore? I know it's been a few years since those were uploaded but i found them quite useful

Paul Pratt
October 6th, 2020, 14:11
@Norge,

Tearing is added to individual weapons on the character sheet. When building the weapon library, you enter the weapon traits in the "Special" field as listed in the rule book. In this case Tearing. When a player drops the item into their inventory, they need to set the weapon up in the weapons details tab using the "special" field as a guide of what traits to add to the individual weapon. The many other weapon traits work similar to this.

Armour should be built in the items library and dropped onto the characters inventory. If the armour has varying protection values on different locations then multiple armour items should be made. Their are specific ways the "Protects" field must be written for the automation to work. The combinations are:
(this will add the armour value to all hit locations)
"All"
(these will add the armour value to only that specific hit location)
"Body"
"Arms"
"Head"
"Legs"
(these will add the armour value to the specified hit locations)
"Arms, Body"
"Arms, Body, Legs"

As far as videos I haven't returned to them. If more are needed I could do more. What sort of videos would be helpful?

Paul Pratt
October 7th, 2020, 03:33
@Norge,

Do you have any extensions running? Have you set all the options to DW (or the way you desire the game to play), and then created characters? I haven't been able to recreate the error. If you can screen shot your game table and the error that may help.

Norge
October 7th, 2020, 11:35
Just before this happened I had clicked in the actions box
Edit: Also no extensions and all the settings set to Deathwatch in the options

Yindoom
October 7th, 2020, 17:37
Hiya Paul,

Thank you so much for all your hard work on this extension, Rogue Trader is absolutely one of my favourite rulesets.
Do you currently have plans of updating the extension for Unity?
Cheers

Paul Pratt
October 8th, 2020, 03:24
@Yindoom,

The ruleset works in FGU now.

Blue Haven
October 8th, 2020, 21:31
Hey Paul just a quick question, can i use the latest version on FGC?? Or since the last few updates, this only works for FGU??
Thanks

Paul Pratt
October 9th, 2020, 04:52
It works for both FGC and FGU. If there any errors in FGC just let me know.

Blue Haven
October 10th, 2020, 20:15
Ok friend ;) I will stay in touch :)
Big Hugs and stay safe :)

Morbid-Don
October 14th, 2020, 21:35
Hello Paul,

The Unity version (and I was told by player trhe original version) characters NOTEs tab is broken; (a) player says they cannot open or click on Notes (b) when I as GM enter a note on the sheet (to test) it propagates to every-bodies character sheet...

https://www.wurkhaus.com/images/character-sheet-notes.jpg

Please advise

Paul Pratt
October 15th, 2020, 03:13
Interesting, I haven't seen or heard of this one before. I will check this out and get something posted back up.

Jackeyblob
October 25th, 2020, 20:13
Hey Paul

Just to let you know that I no longer seem able to add Hordes to Encounters. I also cannot add Vehicles but I cannot remember if that was always the case and as intended.

Paul Pratt
October 26th, 2020, 01:13
@Jakeyblob,

OK I will track this one down. I think their may be more to this with some of the Unity changes. Added to the list, thanks for the report.

Golgoltha
November 8th, 2020, 18:33
How do recent updates to FG Unity affect the modules and incompatibility among players? Is there a way to tell us if we should update or not?

Paul Pratt
November 9th, 2020, 15:29
There are no modules for 40k that would be effected. Incompatibility is to simply update. All players need to run the same version due to the networking changes.

There are some issues introduced with 3.3.12 as previous posts have pointed out. I am working thru these changes to get this ruleset updated as quickly as possible.

Paul Pratt
November 10th, 2020, 03:08
Update: 11/9/20
1. Well, the Notes issue has me baffled. I really don't see how the list is shared but other lists are not. They follow the same format. I am in the process of converting the sheet and renaming the data points to see if it is conflicting with a very old pc notes system. I will report when it is finished. Just a warning, start now. If you keep a lot of notes, when this updates they will be lost, write them down so you can transfer, the database will change.
2. The Encounter bug in Unity. I need to do more research, with my latest updates it works in FGC, but not FGU. For now, you will have to add to the CT manually, they do drop to the CT. I know part of the issue is the way CoreRPG has vehicles implemented. I have a bit of a work around but it can be confusing. I need to remove the Core RPG version of vehicles for this to work again. Getting it to work in FGU will take some effort. This may be slower than I would like it to be. So, hang in there I am not walking away.

Those are the two issues I am currently tracking. Are there any others? I don't think either break the game, but do hinder, so I will work as quickly as I can.

Paul Pratt
November 15th, 2020, 18:03
New .pak file uploaded. Fixed NPC notes being a shared list across campaign characters. Notes are now character only. **Note: Any old campaigns, the PC notes will be wiped. Before updating copy those notes!
Fixed encounter bug, Ships, hordes, and vehicles can be added once again.
Updated for FGC 3.3.12 and FGU 4.01

Valyar
November 16th, 2020, 14:06
Hero!

spite
November 27th, 2020, 05:35
I have made a module for the entirety of Only War on FGC, and recently made the move to FGU.
I have run into an issue finding Vehicles. They are present in FGC, and I export them, but they do not show up in the lists on FGU, and opening the libray module Vehicles is an empty window too.
https://puu.sh/GRHFh/921b40a77c.jpg

This is using the most recent PAK too. :(

Edit: so after going back to FGC a couple of times, it appears to be no longer showing vehicles in FGC either. Somehow the files must have gotten corrupted??
I can see them in the db.xml but not showing up now in FGC OR FGU.
Halp

Paul Pratt
November 27th, 2020, 17:45
Spite, this is an issue with FGU -FGC compatibility.

I know exactly what you are experiencing here. Since CoreRPG added Vehicles, it interferes with DH vehicles. I tried a few work arounds, I can get it working fine in FGC, not FGU. I have also created versions where you had two Vehicle library buttons! That was confusing. I went with a new implementation that I thought would work for most user modules.

Currently for the library to work, the data needs to point at "vehicles" and not "vehicle". It could also point at "reference.vehicles" and "referencevehicles", these remain for support of some other players who have made modules. In your module db, can you edit vehicle to vehicles? If so, that should correct it.

spite
December 5th, 2020, 22:27
Just chiming in to say - I appreciate this ruleset more and more. Running a Dark Heresy 2e game with an Only War Squad that gets sent out to do errands for the Inquisitors as wet workers and this ruleset just makes that a breeze.

Paul Pratt
December 6th, 2020, 06:30
@spite - Thank you for the kind words.

Agharti
December 27th, 2020, 17:28
Hi Paul

Not sure if this is a bug or I am doing something wrong but as recommended I have made a list of all the skills with their full description for my group. I have removed auto-generated skills in the character sheet and dragged all the ones that I have fully populated. Works fine but after some time it looks like it is being overwritten by the default with no description. Any advances stay as they are but the skills are back to what is there as default. Is it something that I am doing wrong?

Also trying to use the cover field in the combat tracker but it seems to be not affecting damage rolls. Regardless of what value I put there damage roll is taking only toughness and armour value into consideration.

On a side note. it is wesome mod, took me a while to give it full try but so far I am really enjoying it. Thanks for all the hard work.

Edit: Got cover working, you can ignore this part :).

Paul Pratt
December 27th, 2020, 23:46
@Agharti,

You have created a skills library, with shortcuts from what I understand above. Then on the character sheet, you replace the shortcut with your library shortcut? Or are you deleting the skill from the character sheet and generating a new line with the library skill shortcut dropped onto the list?

I ask because I can see how/why basic skills built in from the rule set could overwrite the custom.

The idea is this: (first few skills from the basic list)
Awareness
Barter
Don't delete them, just make an entry in your skills library named the same and replace the shortcut on those lines. It won't overwrite. If the name is different, depending on what your or players are doing, issues may occur.

anubisascends
January 8th, 2021, 02:39
Wow, this is a really awesome setup, thanks a lot for all of your hard work!

Evion
January 30th, 2021, 02:58
is there a WH40k - 8th or 9th - Core Rules? if not, can it be made, i would love to build and run a table top version of the miniature game like this

Valyar
January 30th, 2021, 07:07
is there a WH40k - 8th or 9th - Core Rules? if not, can it be made, i would love to build and run a table top version of the miniature game like this
No, there isn’t. Tabletop a simulator is what will facilitate such play.

Samzagas
January 30th, 2021, 16:28

Both Fantasy Grounds and this ruleset are made to accommodate tabletop RPGs, not wargames and while a lot of concepts and mechanics are shared to some extend, the Warhammer 40k RPGs are quite different to base wargame itself. I'm not sure you'll find much luck running it with Fantasy Grounds, it's simply not the goal of the program.

Evion
January 30th, 2021, 17:33
i just wanted a working ruleset for 9th edition, i would have build each token with pics, weapon, ship and maps :cry:

Valyar
January 30th, 2021, 20:30
i just wanted a working ruleset for 9th edition, i would have build each token with pics, weapon, ship and maps :cry:

You have all those in Tabletop Simulator, all armies are represented there and things are much better than 2d tabletop.

Evion
January 31st, 2021, 06:21
You have all those in Tabletop Simulator, all armies are represented there and things are much better than 2d tabletop.

i dont like using Tabletop Simulator, i rather have tokens in 2d like a normal D&D game, i made the ruleset on maptools, but theres no automation in maptools and having lots of tokens makes it lag, and i dont know how to code in lua or how to make a ruleset in FGU

Samzagas
January 31st, 2021, 17:15
i dont like using Tabletop Simulator, i rather have tokens in 2d like a normal D&D game, i made the ruleset on maptools, but theres no automation in maptools and having lots of tokens makes it lag, and i dont know how to code in lua or how to make a ruleset in FGU

I feel your pain, thanks to the pandemic I haven't been able to play a match of WH40k in months now and none of the digital tools available are good for me. Sadly Games Workshop can be rather zealous when it comes to defending it's IP so it's hard to get any fan projects started.

Evion
February 1st, 2021, 06:30
I feel your pain, thanks to the pandemic I haven't been able to play a match of WH40k in months now and none of the digital tools available are good for me. Sadly Games Workshop can be rather zealous when it comes to defending it's IP so it's hard to get any fan projects started.

i play warhammer 40k 8th edition and warmachine, i also havent had the opt to play in person b/c of the pandamic, if there was a ruleset for either system i would have already added everything and ran it , my players wanted to play a full scale world war with 8 players and 30k points each in the faerum map hehehehe, i hope someone makes just the rule set and post it or either warmachine or warhammer 40k 9th edition and i can start adding everything from the tones of books and tokens i have ;)

Agharti
February 18th, 2021, 23:26
Started to receive this error when I logged in today.

Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_actor2.lua"]:7: attempt to call field 'setCustomDisplayNameHandler' (a nil value)
Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_gmidentity.lua"]:98: attempt to index field 'speaker' (a nil value)

Also the graphics on right sidebar disappeared. I only have buttons with text. Any ideas would be appreciated.

anubisascends
February 19th, 2021, 00:08
The text is normal. They made UI changes to FGU so that all sidebar buttons are text based now.

I was getting those errors two and decided to try and check it out myself, but haven’t jade the time...

Jackeyblob
February 19th, 2021, 00:11
Aye, same issue, and if I open up the Library button, the options for Vehicles, Talents, Skills etc. Have all dissapeared.

Edit: Just realised FGU updated to put the Sidebar Menu in the Options Menu, not in the Library anymore.

Paul Pratt
February 19th, 2021, 02:55
Oh man, Looks like I have to add that to the list. I will check it out.

Agharti
February 19th, 2021, 15:28
Apparently new feature. Also the library doesnt show which items to select. It looks like top panel where you could select is being overlapper by bottom two panels.

Mechenstein
February 22nd, 2021, 13:07
Hi there, I am really new to all this, is there a guide on how to install all of them correctly for FGC? I keep getting errors and such. I am trying to introduce my dnd crew to the wonders of 40k and I am just bad at all this.

Gronkal
February 23rd, 2021, 09:34
Hi there, I am really new to all this, is there a guide on how to install all of them correctly for FGC? I keep getting errors and such. I am trying to introduce my dnd crew to the wonders of 40k and I am just bad at all this.

If you put the Pak file in the folder for Fantasy grounds wich is called Rulesets. You can access the folder by clicking the folder icon in the Launcher. Remember you may need to restart the program afterwards if the ruleset doesn't show up. Hope this helps.

Mechenstein
February 23rd, 2021, 15:40
If you put the Pak file in the folder for Fantasy grounds wich is called Rulesets. You can access the folder by clicking the folder icon in the Launcher. Remember you may need to restart the program afterwards if the ruleset doesn't show up. Hope this helps.

Thank ya friend! Sorry maybe I was overthinking it

Paul Pratt
February 23rd, 2021, 18:35
Updated .pak in the first post of this thread. Updated ruleset for FGU and FGC recent versions.

Library view fixed, sidebar buttons are moved to Options. In Options is a button for Sidebar, turn them off/on from there. Graphics updated for new sidebar. Other minor fixes.

I updated the .pak again after finding a bugs. Please redownload the .pak if you grabbed it before the edit timestamp on this post.

Paul Pratt
February 24th, 2021, 05:52
Folks, there may be a few bugs in this release, there were extensive changes. If a certain type of roll does not work, please screen shot the error and post it. May be a few things my testing didn't find.

Also, Proven and Tearing work, the results are correct, the chat result die display needs to be fixed, working on that. It's not an easy one for me. Also, don't forget to make sure pc's and npc's have no blank talents in their talent list. It breaks True Grit. Trying to get that worked out as well. No blanks is a current work around. Just a heads up.

Agharti
February 24th, 2021, 15:57
Thanks Paul. Much appreciated the hard work you put into this.

anubisascends
February 24th, 2021, 16:44
Awesome, thanks!

andylmz95
February 28th, 2021, 16:04
Hi there,
I am not sure if this is an issue, but basically i encountered a problem where when i create an NPC for combat, i set the characteristic stats to 20 for all the stats, however when the NPC attacks my PC with a lasgun his BS stats is set to zero. Meaning whatever he roll would always be a miss. Any advice?

Paul Pratt
February 28th, 2021, 16:59
@andylmz95,

That probably is due to the way the weapon is created or listed. See the first post of this thread, there is a manual for the ruleset to download that explains how to set up weapons. There are also a few youtube links for information about the ruleset. With as much automation that is added to this set, there are quite a few "must do's" to make things work. Please run thru that material.

In your case here, when you create the weapon and enter its stats on the stat line, the "class" of the weapon must be one from the rule books and entered just as the rule books write it. Alternatively, you could default to simply Ranged or Melee for class if you prefer or have simplified the rules for talents as a house rule. Try that, I am not 100% that is your issue. If you still have a problem, take a screen shot of the NPC main and combat tabs and post them here.

Blue Haven
March 1st, 2021, 21:42
Thank you so much for another release friend :)
Hope you´re ok and safe :)
Big Hugs

Jackeyblob
March 12th, 2021, 00:14
Hi Paul

So far, virtually everything is working fine. I have noticed that the SKILL:# [Skill Name] is not currently working. The ABIL:# [Ability Name] appears to be working fine however.

Thanks for all the hard work.

Paul Pratt
March 12th, 2021, 15:14
@Jakeyblob,

Is that in FGU or FGC?

Jackeyblob
March 12th, 2021, 15:34
Fantasy Grounds Unity, sorry for that.

Paul Pratt
March 13th, 2021, 00:02
Ok, found the issue with the skill effects. I have it fixed. I will clean up what I have done and post a new .pak as soon as I can.

Paul Pratt
March 13th, 2021, 02:27
New .pak posted for bug fixes and FG updates of 3/9.

Paul Pratt
March 13th, 2021, 02:28
New .pak posted for bug fixes and recent FG update.

Jackeyblob
March 13th, 2021, 13:29
Much appreciated Paul, cheers for getting to it so quickly.

Blue Haven
March 15th, 2021, 15:13
Thank you so much ;)
Big Hugs and stay safe :)

Ocule
April 20th, 2021, 22:55
Edit; Figured it out. The youtube videos are difficult to follow, how do you add the +20 strength after unnatural strength for power armor

Paul Pratt
April 21st, 2021, 03:15
Ocule, for effects that will always be on use the Persistent tag. I show an example in the first post of this thread.

Zygmunt Molotch
April 22nd, 2021, 05:44
Question:

The Imperial Calendar in the first post, seemingly doesn't match anything from the 40k Lore, what is it intended to represent? (or alternatively :D what have I missed, which often a lot! ;-) )

Or is there an explanation somewhere?

Thanks in advance!

Valyar
April 22nd, 2021, 06:43
Question:

The Imperial Calendar in the first post, seemingly doesn't match anything from the 40k Lore, what is it intended to represent? (or alternatively :D what have I missed, which often a lot! ;-) )

Or is there an explanation somewhere?

Thanks in advance!

The 40k Lore is huge, it is possible to miss something like that :) Below are articles that can provide guidance on the calendar system

https://warhammer40k.fandom.com/wiki/Imperial_Dating_System
https://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Imperial_Dating_System

Zygmunt Molotch
April 22nd, 2021, 07:09
yep, otherway around :) that was my point, Imperial Calendar Extension, matches non of those :D

the articles merely reflect the background info from the back of the 3rd edition (best edition) rulebook, so, I can't see how this extension implements it

Paul Pratt
April 22nd, 2021, 16:55
The Imperial Calendar is just a representation of the Imperial dating system of 1000 units of time per calendar year per the lore. It does not account for the check number, the GM would provide that if needed.

As far as naming conventions - months, days of the week, etc. they aren't from direct Lore. They are inferenced from various novels and other material. It was simply shared as a community mod for people to alter as they desired. They main focus being that it divides the Imperial year into 1000 units per the lore. Think of it as a snap shot of a local planet's interpretation of the Imperial calendar.

It was fudged to make it a standard 8 hours per unit. It was debated to make each unit 8.76 hours, or even 9 hours per, but for simplicity we rounded down to 8.

When using the calendar the left button can report to chat the Imperial styled date i.e. 935.401.41. The right button will produce an hourly time. 1:00 S3 Ablucio. The hours are 0:00 - 7:59 and roll over again to 0:00. The "S1, S2, S3" stand for Shift 1, 2, 3. Which equate to every three shifts being a normal Terran 24 day period. The naming of the days, that was all referenced form various input from novels and I don't remember where they all came from or what was made up. Same thing with the "month" title AV .0-9 can't remember what AV stands for anymore. It isn't reported to chat. This was made for a Rogue Trader campaign and players wanted a calendar. The original was 1000 equal units of 8.75 hours and cycled. Blew everyone's mind, they had no idea of what was up or down. So, from novels and research the hints that planets adopted a local version of the calendar inspired us to make a local version. It was shared so other groups could take the template and modify as desired. It's definitely not a canon version or even trying to be.

Within the client file of the mod is the heart of the calendar. Adjust that- here is a portion of what is currently there, and sheds some light on the intent of the calendar for that group.
<day1 type="string">Emperatus</day1> <!-- Shift work for the emperor -->
<day2 type="string">Lunum</day2> <!-- Shift work for the moons -->
<day3 type="string">Martyrus</day3> <!-- Shift contemplate the martyrs-->
<day4 type="string">Ablucio</day4> <!-- Shift to perform ablutions-->
<day5 type="string">Solis</day5> <!-- Shift work for the suns-->
<day6 type="string">Veneratus</day6> <!-- Shift think and venerate the heroes-->
<day7 type="string">Quaeso</day7> <!-- Shift to beseech the heroes-->
<day8 type="string">Terra</day8> <!-- Shift work for Terra-->
<day9 type="string">Sacrificium</day9> <!-- Shift to contemplate the sacrifice -->
<day10 type="string">Subplico</day10> <!-- Shift to supplicate yourself to the emperor -->

A reasonable method of organizing the ship into shifts and to provide an Imperial theme for the shift.

TheMellowFellow
April 22nd, 2021, 23:48
I'm getting an error when trying to load talents / traits into the Only War sheet. Haven't yet tested any other ruleset.

The entries become blank apart from a title and uneditable even when set to edit mode.
In the console I get the following error:

[ERROR] window: Control (content) anchoring to an undefined control (contentframe) in windowclass (referencetalent)

Any known fix?

Zygmunt Molotch
April 23rd, 2021, 07:24
The Imperial Calendar is just a representation of the Imperial dating system of 1000 units of time per calendar year per the lore. It does not account for the check number, the GM would provide that if needed. They main focus being that it divides the Imperial year into 1000 units per the lore. Think of it as a snap shot of a local planet's interpretation of the Imperial calendar.

noted!

It was fudged to make it a standard 8 hours per unit. It was debated to make each unit 8.76 hours, or even 9 hours per, but for simplicity we rounded down to 8.

Fair enough, I'd go with that too there are plenty of shift references in all the novels!

The names were all referenced form various input from novels and I don't remember where they all came from or what was made up. Same thing with the "month" title AV .0-9 can't remember what AV stands for anymore. It isn't reported to chat. This was made for a Rogue Trader campaign and players wanted a calendar. The original was 1000 equal units of 8.75 hours and cycled. Blew everyone's mind, they had no idea of what was up or down. So, from novels and research the hints that planets adopted a local version of the calendar inspired us to make a local version. It was shared so other groups could take the template and modify as desired. It's definitely not a canon version or even trying to be..

No drama! that explains your thought processes :)

I have not seen a standard format for day or month naming, as far as I know, the point of the metric calendar was that every place has it's own calendar and naming, but it all links up to terran standard via the fraction number, but definitely nice to have a default, even if it's Navy time

problem with using 8hrs, for each fractional increment is it gives a remaining 31 days remainder

I might swing this as the Sanguinala, (I forget if the Vaults of Terra: Carrion Throne references the length) but 31 days, (760 hours, 95 shifts) sounds suitably epic for a end of year calendar reset and for mourning of the passing of the Great Angel *His* 9th sacrificed son

Paul Pratt
April 23rd, 2021, 15:46
It does produce a short calendar, the group chose to let is slide because the 1000 units was for some reason crushing brains and making teary eyes... lol

I like the idea of a 31 day end of the year "holiday" Imperial style!

Valyar
May 4th, 2021, 11:37
Paul, any plans to have full-fledged ruleset for Wrath & Glory? :)

Paul Pratt
May 6th, 2021, 15:40
I don't plan on producing a set for Wrath & Glory, too many items on the table to tackle it.

Ocule
May 8th, 2021, 05:29
So just finished up my first real Deathwatch session and ran into something (the last session was a bit of a cluster****). Might be doing something wrong but the automation for damage and armor didn't seem to be working right. It reduced damage by the TN value but for some reason didnt factor in armor when damage was applied. I'm not sure why, applying full damage vs horde magnitude instead of per hit.

Not sure what im doing wrong, my only thought it maybe i need to use the target system (sometimes my players forgot to select a target or drop the dice on the target so it didnt roll location),

The hordes i'm not sure i set them to hordes, and the horde option on the weapon seemed to be the extra dice from magnitude.

Paul Pratt
May 10th, 2021, 04:49
The horde option on the weapon has to be set. It will throw everything off if not used. I just tested and everything seems to be calculating correctly. Players have to remember to switch off and on hordes selection, and using targeting helps. There is a learning curve with the ruleset. There are so many mechanics in this series of games that to automate them, all the interface clicks and checks must be used to get the right results.
If you need help sorting things out, take some screen shots, or message me and I will try to walk you thru it.

Jaume
May 17th, 2021, 18:39
I downladed the latest version, install and at launch I got the error console saying:

[5/17/2021 7:34:58 PM] FGU: v4.1.1 ULTIMATE (2021-05-15)
[5/17/2021 7:34:58 PM] OS: Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit
[5/17/2021 7:34:58 PM] GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER : 8010
[5/17/2021 7:34:58 PM] UI SCALE: 0.94
[5/17/2021 7:34:58 PM] USER: itsme:P
[5/17/2021 7:34:58 PM] Launcher scene starting.
[5/17/2021 7:34:58 PM] [ERROR] Extension Info Load (40K Flamer Pointer): An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 9, position 47.

Maybe I messed the install, maybe not, just in case I hope this helps :)

Blue Haven
May 18th, 2021, 12:39
I downladed the latest version, install and at launch I got the error console saying:

[5/17/2021 7:34:58 PM] FGU: v4.1.1 ULTIMATE (2021-05-15)
[5/17/2021 7:34:58 PM] OS: Windows 10 (10.0.0) 64bit
[5/17/2021 7:34:58 PM] GRAPHICS: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER : 8010
[5/17/2021 7:34:58 PM] UI SCALE: 0.94
[5/17/2021 7:34:58 PM] USER: itsme:P
[5/17/2021 7:34:58 PM] Launcher scene starting.
[5/17/2021 7:34:58 PM] [ERROR] Extension Info Load (40K Flamer Pointer): An error occurred while parsing EntityName. Line 9, position 47.

Maybe I messed the install, maybe not, just in case I hope this helps :)

I guess the only problem you have is that the extension is not compatible with FGU or is outdated :) did you tried without the extension??

Paul Pratt
May 18th, 2021, 17:23
Try the version of the flame pointer I just posted. I should work. Let me know if it does not.

Please note version 4.1 of FGU was released on 5/13, and I have not updated everything yet. There may be issues. If there are please report them so I can track down the changes and update.

Jaume
May 18th, 2021, 18:06
I have installed the latest version and runs smooth and efficient like an Space Marine's bolter, Thanks!!

Blue Haven
May 19th, 2021, 00:13
See :) Paul is always right :P
My friend i had a major breakdown in one specific module cof cof...i had the module with a later version and when i updated...well...i cried today... :(( most of the stuff went to Narnia or something like that...
Back to square one...
Big Hugs :)

Paul Pratt
May 19th, 2021, 02:18
Oh I am sorry to hear that @Blue Haven. This last FGU update changed the database too. I am scared to open some of my campaigns. I need to back them all up first.

Blue Haven
May 19th, 2021, 16:25
How do you backup them?? do you have any special way of doing it?

Paul Pratt
May 19th, 2021, 16:28
No, I just copy the campaigns folder from the "C:\Users\Your Machine\AppData\Roaming\SmiteWorks\Fantasy Grounds\campaigns" to a different location so I have a clean of copy before I update the game.

k4071c0
May 24th, 2021, 11:17
Hi Paul, don't know if it's a problem on my end but I noticed that when writing under the "Skill Notes" field of a PC, the text is copied unto the same field of other PCs.

Paul Pratt
May 24th, 2021, 16:00
@k4071c0, thanks for the report. I had thought we found all those linked fields. I will get this changed and posted.

Paul Pratt
May 24th, 2021, 16:11
New .pak file uploaded to the first post in this thread. It corrects the issue with skill notes being linked. Note, any skill notes currently written will be lost.

Goldeneale
June 10th, 2021, 21:14
Hey, Paul! Long-time user of your ruleset here. I'm getting a new party together and one of my players is really bothered by the inability to resize the Character Sheet. Would it be possible for you to make it resizeable so it doesn't feel so cramped?

Paul Pratt
June 11th, 2021, 17:38
@Goldeneale,
I have looked at a resizable character sheet several times. It bothers me too, I would like to keep the ruleset as advanced as I can, but the 6 in 1 sheet and a few other items that are built into the sheet, make resizing an obstacle. I ran into some brick walls when building it and went the route of fixed sheets and mini sheets that could be minimized into buttons. That was how I handled space saving.

It is a compromise and to rework it would be a major overhaul. Technically, just a few lines of xml on each sheet would make it sizeable, but it doesn't work smoothly or correctly, lines bleed over, areas become unfunctional. The sheet needs some specific widths maintained and resizing blows that up. I thought about reworking the entire sheet to a style similar to 5e, but the amount of pop out windows needed became an issue and screen space would just become an issue a different way.

I won't say no, the sheet is always something I am tinkering with, but it wouldn't be something seen in the near future or even this year with some of my other projects running. Sorry, I hope that player finds the minimized mini sheets value and uses them for the screen space issue.

Goldeneale
June 14th, 2021, 00:44
Thanks for such a quick response! I understand what you mean; I tried making the change myself but it did indeed break many things.

Do you know if anyone has made a data pack with the talents and equipment for DH2E? If not I'll probably make it myself.

cryptoco
June 28th, 2021, 01:02
Hey Paul,

Love the ruleset, really appericate the work you put into it. 1 quick question (may or may not be any issue), regarding Cover. Something odd seems to happen when I use the mechanic as per the youtube video/guidance. I have a thug with armour 1, Cover 4 and toughness 3. I set cover properly (COVERM for body, setting cover value on the CT, clicking cover on the weapon being used). When a bolt pistol with PEN 4 hits the body(As per COVERM), it ignores the 4 cover and the final DR is 4, which is correct, and the COVER value gets reduced by 1 (as it should for DH2). Subsequent shots show the cover as 0 in the log, but still count the DR as 4, when it should *just* be 3 (TB). The hits still reduce cover bonus, but it seems like the attack is only treating the cover as armor, and treating the armor as TB. This only happens when I have Cover checked under the weapon. Am I doing something wrong? I've attached a screen snip to demonstrate. 47938

Paul Pratt
June 28th, 2021, 15:58
@cryptoco,
The PEN 4 from the Bolt Pistol negates the Cover 4. Armour 1 and TB 3 = DR 4. The Report text Damage [11] [Cover: 0] [DR: 4] --> to Thug is correct. It is stating 11 Damage points were assigned to Thug. 0 Cover was applied to the damage calculation, and 4 DR was applied to the damage calculation. Base damage rolled was 15. Pen from Bolt Pistol was 4, which defeats cover 4. This leaves 15 damage versus 4 DR for a final of 11 points of damage.

The report is how much cover was applied, not the original or modified cover amounts.

Set that up again using cover 8. You will see the report state a different amount. In your test/example the Bolt Pistol's PEN is high enough to defeat the cover amount straight away. The way the ruleset handles the damage calc when using cover is this: X Damage X Pen compared to: 1. Cover 2. TB + Armour. Pen is applied once..`

Goldeneale
June 28th, 2021, 17:57
Hey, Paul, just a feature suggestion for you. Would it be possible to make it so we can set whether NPCs are capable of rolling Righteous Fury or not? It'd be really convenient so I can keep Troops from automatically decapitating my players!

cryptoco
June 28th, 2021, 18:40
@cryptoco,
The PEN 4 from the Bolt Pistol negates the Cover 4. Armour 1 and TB 3 = DR 4. The Report text Damage [11] [Cover: 0] [DR: 4] --> to Thug is correct. It is stating 11 Damage points were assigned to Thug. 0 Cover was applied to the damage calculation, and 4 DR was applied to the damage calculation. Base damage rolled was 15. Pen from Bolt Pistol was 4, which defeats cover 4. This leaves 15 damage versus 4 DR for a final of 11 points of damage.

The report is how much cover was applied, not the original or modified cover amounts.

Set that up again using cover 8. You will see the report state a different amount. In your test/example the Bolt Pistol's PEN is high enough to defeat the cover amount straight away. The way the ruleset handles the damage calc when using cover is this: X Damage X Pen compared to: 1. Cover 2. TB + Armour. Pen is applied once..`

Thanks for the fast response Paul. Shouldn't PEN apply to cover and armour? For example, Cover of 3 + armour of 1+ TB of 3 against a PEN 4 weapon should be a final DR of 3 (Just the TB). I set the cover to 3, the thug has 1 armour on the body and 3 TB. The PEN 4 should blow though the 3 cover and the 1 armour, leaving a final DR of 3 (Just TB). I've attached a cap of what I'm talking about. 47948

In this case, the thug should have taken 14 damage (17-TB(3)), not 13 (which would be 17-TB(3)+1AP). Here's another example where I've set the cover to 0 and the Armor to 10. Hitting the covered location with a PEN 4 should reduce the armor to 6, but it doesn't. 47949

Like you said, PEN gets applied once, to the cover, when it should get applied to the cover + armor....unless of course that's intentional in the rules (PEN is only applied to COVER, not spill over to armour afterwards.) I've always operated with the spillover, which may not be correct.

Paul Pratt
June 29th, 2021, 15:27
@cryptoco,
Without rehashing the entire previous discussions regarding PEN vs. Cover, the way the rule is written in each book is "work out the Damage against the Armour Points of the cover instead, with any excess being applied to the target as normal". That statement without examples is rough. It is the same for each rulebook and the only example is in Rogue Trader. The statement, "work out the damage against the Armour of the cover instead", that means there is a two step function here, not a combination or addition of the cover's armour points and the target's armour points. It is "instead" of - so, we do the normal sequence of calculating damage in which we consider PEN. The next statement is "with any excess being applied as normal", meaning excess Damage, which leaves us applying excess damage versus the target's normal DR (armour +TB).

In the rules for PEN - "When a shot or blow from this weapon hits a target, reduce the target’s Armour Points by the weapon’s Penetration, with results of less than 0 counting as 0 (i.e., the armour provides no protection at all). Then calculate Damage as normal". Both have a reference to "normal" - "applied as normal" and "calculate Damage as normal". "Normal" must mean compare without consideration of PEN.

There was an issue with applying PEN twice as well, in the numbers when PC's reach the higher levels and have really advanced gear. I remember the example was regarding a weapon with PEN 8. Imagine a player in Power Armor rated with 8 Armour Points taking cover behind a sand bag defensive emplacement with Cover 8. They get hit with a PEN 8 weapon. The PEN applied twice means the cover is reduced to 0 their Armour is reduced to 0 and they take full amount of damage rolled less their TB. Meanwhile another PC is next to them in Power Armor 8 and in no cover. They also get hit with PEN 8, they would take the same amount of potential damage with only TB being applied as DR. So why use cover at all? Shouldn't the cover absorb some portion of the damage?

You can imagine how the discussion carried on. But the rule being broken down and that example of PEN 8, we finally decided to go with the interpretation of the rules as PEN being applied once to cover. That was the heart of the previous discussions here. I had an incredible response from the community with so many links sent to me to investigate this. It does make cover count more, and higher PEN weapons all the more dangerous.

Paul Pratt
June 29th, 2021, 15:29
@Goldeneale,
I think I can do that. Let me investigate.

cryptoco
June 29th, 2021, 16:24
@cryptoco,
Without rehashing the entire previous discussions regarding PEN vs. Cover, the way the rule is written in each book is "work out the Damage against the Armour Points of the cover instead, with any excess being applied to the target as normal". That statement without examples is rough. It is the same for each rulebook and the only example is in Rogue Trader. The statement, "work out the damage against the Armour of the cover instead", that means there is a two step function here, not a combination or addition of the cover's armour points and the target's armour points. It is "instead" of - so, we do the normal sequence of calculating damage in which we consider PEN. The next statement is "with any excess being applied as normal", meaning excess Damage, which leaves us applying excess damage versus the target's normal DR (armour +TB).

In the rules for PEN - "When a shot or blow from this weapon hits a target, reduce the target’s Armour Points by the weapon’s Penetration, with results of less than 0 counting as 0 (i.e., the armour provides no protection at all). Then calculate Damage as normal". Both have a reference to "normal" - "applied as normal" and "calculate Damage as normal". "Normal" must mean compare without consideration of PEN.

There was an issue with applying PEN twice as well, in the numbers when PC's reach the higher levels and have really advanced gear. I remember the example was regarding a weapon with PEN 8. Imagine a player in Power Armor rated with 8 Armour Points taking cover behind a sand bag defensive emplacement with Cover 8. They get hit with a PEN 8 weapon. The PEN applied twice means the cover is reduced to 0 their Armour is reduced to 0 and they take full amount of damage rolled less their TB. Meanwhile another PC is next to them in Power Armor 8 and in no cover. They also get hit with PEN 8, they would take the same amount of potential damage with only TB being applied as DR. So why use cover at all? Shouldn't the cover absorb some portion of the damage?

You can imagine how the discussion carried on. But the rule being broken down and that example of PEN 8, we finally decided to go with the interpretation of the rules as PEN being applied once to cover. That was the heart of the previous discussions here. I had an incredible response from the community with so many links sent to me to investigate this. It does make cover count more, and higher PEN weapons all the more dangerous.

Thanks a bunch Paul, just wanted to make sure there wasn't something I was doing wrong with your ruleset.

Goldeneale
June 30th, 2021, 10:54
Hey Paul, hate to bother you again so soon but I had some questions concerning how Hordes work in your ruleset. I've set up a Horde just for testing as I anticipate a potential need for them in my campaign, and they don't seem to work correctly when I bring them into the Combat Tracker. Firstly, their Toughness Bonus doesn't seem to be applied when they take damage. This is pretty hard to work around since they don't take locational damage anyways and I can just increase their Armour Points to compensate, but it has the drawback of their Toughness Bonus DR being penetrable, which isn't how the rules actually work in the Black Crusade/Deathwatch rulebooks to my knowledge. Second, they don't seem to take damage properly. Instead of losing one Magnitude every time they take any amount of damage, they take damage like a normal NPC.

I'm curious about whether I'm missing something with regards to how they're supposed to be used in the ruleset or if you simply didn't automate them for a lack of time or interest. I noticed that they do deal damage properly, getting the extra 1d10 depending on their Magnitude up to 2d10, which seems to indicate you at least started to make appropriate automation for them.

Either way, for now I'll be handling them manually, and it's certainly not an overly major issue as they aren't difficult to run and aren't super common. Still, it would be nice, and I just thought I'd bring it to your attention!

Paul Pratt
June 30th, 2021, 18:19
@Goldeneale,

When you roll for the hit and damage do you have the Horde button checked? That is a must as it flags the damage roll to count the target as a horde and the roll is handled differently. Expand the weapon, On the "Mods" Line one will be "Horde" check that and it should be fine.

As a side note: Almost everything that modifies damage or the attack is going to be based on how the weapon is set up. First the weapon details page (the green skull on the left just below the name of the weapon). That page establishes the base traits of the weapon and items that would change, or won't change very often. The weapon line on the character sheet when expanded has the conditional mods that can be checked when needed. Plasma weapons Maximal feature, Melta's additional PEN, Horde's, Razor Sharp. These can change frequently so I placed them on the weapon list for better access. NPC's work the same way with the additional feature of filtering the weapon list for the CT. The psychic tab works very similar to the weapons list.

Look at the first few posts, there is a pdf guide for the ruleset and two youtube videos covering most of the items.

Goldeneale
July 1st, 2021, 11:57
I've been using the guide, actually. It's very helpful, and I appreciate that you took time to make some documentation for the ruleset, though I saw no mention of Hordes or Formations in it. On your suggestion I took a look at the second video, seeing as it says they have newer versions, and I realized the issue; in my Game System Options I had the Hordes/Formations set to DH2e, which of course doesn't have any rules for Hordes built in! Now that I've switched it to Black Crusade, the modifier for Horde does in fact show up. Thanks for the help!

Jackeyblob
July 14th, 2021, 06:42
Hey Paul

I've noticed that in recent FGU Updates, I can no longer drag Items into the NPC Equipment Inventory or PC Cybernetics. I can drag Weapons directly to the NPC Combat [Weapons] Tab but not any other gear into the NPC Main [Equipment Inventory] box.

Still fantastic as always however, so thanks again for maintaining it.

Kind Regards
Jackeyblob

Paul Pratt
July 15th, 2021, 04:41
Thanks for the notice Jackeyblob. I am not sure what they changed in CoreRPG that broke this. I will track it down.

Paul Pratt
July 20th, 2021, 16:13
New .pak posted to the first post in this thread. Fixed the NPC/Horde Equipment list and the Useable Gear / Cybernetics list for PC's not accepting drops.

Flamewielder
September 15th, 2021, 01:52
Hi Paul! Were you planning on ever coding Effects for force field-like special rules, such as Blessing of Tzeentch? Some of these can be approximated using one of the existing force field Effects (ranging from 25% to 80%), but Blessing of Tzeench only has 20% chance of blocking a hit and I feel using the COMBAT SHIELD effect (25%) would be too much. Unless you already coded another Effect with a user-definable chance of blocking a hit?

Paul Pratt
September 15th, 2021, 02:35
I missed that one. What book is that in? I can add it.

Flamewielder
September 15th, 2021, 05:05
I missed that one. What book is that in? I can add it.

Sure thing:
Blessing of Tzeentch (Rating 20 force field than never overloads) - Deathwatch - The Emperor's Chosen, p.140
Blessing of Chaos (Rating 33 force field than never overloads) - Deathwatch - Mark of the Xenos, p.108
Phase Shifter (Rating 33 force field than never overloads) - Deathwatch - The Outer Reach, p.133
Levin Shield (Rating 55 storm shield, overloads on 1) - Deathwatch - Core Rulebook, p.168
Duty's End (Rating 60 force field, overloads on 1-5) - Deathwatch - Rites of Battle, p.157
Remembrance Shield (Rating 30 combat shield, overloads on 1-10) - Deathwatch - Rites of Battle - p.160
The Mournful Clavis (Rating 35 force field, overloads on 1) - Deathwatch - The Emperor's Chosen, p.56
Breacher's Bane (Rating 55 storm shield, overloads on 1-5) - Deathwatch - The Emperor's Chosen, p.56
Xenaxian Bone-Charm (Rating 45 force field, overloads on 1-5) - Deathwatch - The Emperor's Chosen, p.71
Bastion Unwavering (Rating 60 storm shield, overloads on 1) - Deathwatch - Honour the Chapter, p.136
Entropic Field Generator (Rating 40 force field, overloads on 1) - Deathwatch - Honour the Chapter, p.136
Lost Halo (Rating 55 iron halo, overloads on 1) - Deathwatch - Honour the Chapter, p.136
Refuge in Defiance (Rating 35 combat shield, overloads on 1) - Deathwatch - Honour the Chapter, p.136
Valiant Legacy (Rating 55 storm shield, overloads on 1) - Deathwatch - Honour the Chapter, p.136 (same as the Levin Shield above)

Paul Pratt
September 17th, 2021, 04:57
Thanks, I should have a chance next week to work on this.

Flamewielder
October 24th, 2021, 01:39
Hi Paul. Not sure if the last FGU update broke something, but I open my campaign and there's no data visible. The xml looks OK, so maybe FGU broke something?

Paul Pratt
October 28th, 2021, 02:33
Let me look into this.

Paul Pratt
October 30th, 2021, 01:03
@Flamewielder, I can't find anything in the last few updates that would wipe a campaign. I loaded my campaigns, and have no data loss. Any extensions running that may be the issue?

miniou
October 31st, 2021, 08:15
Hi Paul, Yesterday i went from FGU 4.1.10 to 4.1.11.

And now, when i'm drag and drop a player from the character selection to the combat tracker i get this error:

[10/31/2021 8:10:50 AM] RULESET: Core RPG ruleset (v2021-07-06) for Fantasy Grounds
Copyright 2021 Smiteworks USA, LLC
[10/31/2021 8:10:50 AM] MEASURE: LOAD - PART 2 - 1934.6036
[10/31/2021 8:12:02 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "scripts/manager_combat_add_pc.lua"]:306: attempt to index a nil value

And the players in the combat tracker doesn't have any weapons, but they used to in 4.1.10.

Also, one of my player said to me that the only icon he have in the combat tracker is the effects icon, no targets, no offensive, no defensive etc... Is that normal ?

Thank you again for your work

Edit : I found the source of the problem : I added an empty line in the Talents tab in the Talents/Ability effect (How do you use this Talent Ability effect window by the way ?)

Paul Pratt
November 2nd, 2021, 16:36
@miniou, the player side combat tracker only displays health in a general way, not exact wounds, shows effects, and faction color. Fire up FGU as host, and then fire up a second instance and connect to that game as a player. There are differences in the GM vs. Player views in the sidebar and combat tracker.

The Talents/Ability is just another effect line. Similar to the gear line in use.

The error you reported is new. It effects PC's but not NPC's, I need to track that down.

miniou
November 8th, 2021, 14:51
For those interested, i've started to translate Paul's ruleset in French.

Edit : if you are ok with that, Paul

Edit 2: I see in your data common.lua that you let the advanced skills in comment, a reason for this ?

Paul Pratt
November 13th, 2021, 16:08
It was prep work for auto-filled advanced skills.

miniou
November 14th, 2021, 10:22
Hi paul two more questions for Deathwatch
-In the party sheet, in the cohesion tab, is there any use for the first window ? when i try to create an item, it's stay empty
-Also in the party sheet, in the p tab when i try to add a mission or an encounter, i get this error : [11/14/2021 11:21:16 AM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "ps/scripts/ps_xp_questentry.lua"]:7: attempt to call field 'IsHost' (a boolean value)

edit: found it : in your PS script there is some "Session.ishost()" instead of "Session.ishost" but, when i check individually the AWD ? checkbox, nothing happen, only when i click the award mission or award encounter buttons

Paul Pratt
November 18th, 2021, 16:22
miniou,

The check box indicates which mission or missions to award when the Award Mission box is clicked. You may have several in the Mission log, if some are completed and some are not, I decided to add the checkbox to award based on those that are checked.

As far as the Cohesion tab, it listed the current squad and what actors are in solo or squad mode. There was a an error in the icon cycler, and the list has issues at the moment. Since FGU I haven't tracked down everything but it is close to being 100% again.

Note: I fixed the Cohesion tab. This was mentioned here along time ago, so to refresh - when you fill out a Deathwatch character's specialty it needs to be prefaced with DW. So, DW Tactical, DW Assault, etc. This allows the cohesion tab to filter out non Marine characters that would not be part of the cohesion rules.

Paul Pratt
November 19th, 2021, 07:44
New pak posted with bug fixes. Note, I have not added the additional force fields yet. I was looking into reworking this system, and am still working on it. I do plan to add these fields, just trying to simplify the way fields work within the ruleset.

Meldon
December 16th, 2021, 09:29
Hi Paul! Can we expect a new version of the ruleset to be released soon in connection with the FGU update (4.1.12)? There is some issues with options menu and new sidebar menu.
P.S. Ruleset is AWESOME!

Paul Pratt
December 18th, 2021, 02:02
Yes, I am doing the rework currently. Should be within the week.

Meldon
January 2nd, 2022, 10:37
Yes, I am doing the rework currently. Should be within the week.

Hi Paul! Any news? Sorry for bothering.. :o

Paul Pratt
January 6th, 2022, 02:22
No bother, 4.1.13 dropped and caused a few more changes. I am hoping to have it all wrapped up by the weekend. It's the art work holding me up.

Sirjohn2
January 8th, 2022, 03:02
Would anyone be willing to assist in how to program in all the stuff for the game itself for Deathwatch specifically based on the module? I want to program in all the book info to FG, but when you go to add Talents/Skills and equipment, what do you put for the sections that aren't really in the book, but in FG? Hopefully I'm asking this right lol.

Evion
January 8th, 2022, 17:06
i would like a ruleset for warhammer 40k 9th edition miniature table top, not for the RPG

Valyar
January 8th, 2022, 17:38
i would like a ruleset for warhammer 40k 9th edition miniature table top, not for the RPG

No such thing is available and developing one is far from the idea of FG. It is not impossible, but there are better platforms with already available content - Tabletop Simulator

miniou
January 12th, 2022, 08:44
Would anyone be willing to assist in how to program in all the stuff for the game itself for Deathwatch specifically based on the module? I want to program in all the book info to FG, but when you go to add Talents/Skills and equipment, what do you put for the sections that aren't really in the book, but in FG? Hopefully I'm asking this right lol.

I suppose you leave them empty ?

I'll be happy to discuss it in private cause I have a similar project.

miniou
January 22nd, 2022, 09:13
Hi Paul, with the new forge system going on, do you think about putting the ruleset on it any day ?

Paul Pratt
January 28th, 2022, 03:11
I haven't really thought about it. I will look into that.

Balzepho
March 28th, 2022, 08:32
Hello there ,
Kinda late to the whole conversation, but i'd have a few questions.
First , how do you create a Rogue Trader character using your ruleset?
I am using WKCG but cannot convert the characters to add them to the campaign.
Secondly, Talents do not seem to preload when trying to add them.
You need to add them manually?Because it is not quite clear on how I should add specific mechanics
such as Talented or Hellspawn?

Thanks in advance

Paul Pratt
April 2nd, 2022, 18:11
@Balzepho,

There is a link to a few youtube videos in the first post of this thread. They cover how to use the character sheet and will help you learn the ruleset. It is a bit complicated and with a few quirks since it incorporates 6 rulesets into one.

Regarding the talents, they are not pre-filled. Most things are not prefilled, there are no data books for the ruleset since that would be a copy right violation. Things need to be input manually.

Paul Pratt
April 9th, 2022, 20:37
Posted new .pak to the original post in this thread. This will bring the ruleset up to date with FGU 4.1.16.

**Warning**
There will be database changes. There is an updated currency and encumbrance system in CoreRPG, to stay aligned and ease maintenance, the 40k rules follow this. Before updating to this new version, backup your campaign. Make sure to take note of the PC's current currency values, they will have to be entered again once you update. Currency is removed from Hordes and NPC's, the sheets have been updated. If there are currency awards, use parcels for the encounter to award to PC's.
NPC's will no longer be able to be dropped into the party sheet. For player-controlled NPC's use a new character sheet.

Many fields from the Deathwatch series of books have been added. The only automation is the protection value - " miss chance" of the field or shields. The balance of special rules need supporting effects built. I have updated the rules manual and list all the supported fields in the manual.

Rachael Kunkel
May 18th, 2022, 00:10
@Balzepho,

There is a link to a few youtube videos in the first post of this thread. They cover how to use the character sheet and will help you learn the ruleset. It is a bit complicated and with a few quirks since it incorporates 6 rulesets into one.

Regarding the talents, they are not pre-filled. Most things are not prefilled, there are no data books for the ruleset since that would be a copy right violation. Things need to be input manually.

Unfortunately this video does not at all show how to make a new character, only how to edit existing ones (it pulls up existing sheets). My entire group is also having issues even seeing a create character option, from either the Player or GM perspective. Even if it is a bit of a simple question, would you mind clarifying how to do this for Rogue Trader? Thanks in advance for your time!

Paul Pratt
May 18th, 2022, 02:48
Are you using the 40k Multiruleset? The PNG linked is not the graphics that come with the ruleset. If you are using the old Rogue Trader, that is a dead ruleset and will probably not run in FGU/FGC.

For the 40k Multiruleset:
When creating a character, it is the standard procedure as in most rulesets, use the sidebar menu button "Characters". That will open the Character Selection Window. Right click in the empty field and chose "create item". This will create a new character sheet to edit. The video and manual go over selecting the game options and using the text cycler to cycle the character sheet to the correct ruleset you are using.

Blue Haven
July 6th, 2022, 13:30
Sorry for the stupid question but this still works for normal version of FG?
Thanks

Paul Pratt
July 7th, 2022, 20:30
It should work for FGC. I didn't try it with the last updates, but it should.

t3xx3r
July 18th, 2022, 08:30
[removed]

t3xx3r
July 19th, 2022, 00:56
Paul, I have revised the logs in my previous post. Here's the more complex log for you to take a look at for the ruleset.

The problem seems to be the loading process. When I enter the ruleset, basically it throws all kinds of errors like crazy. Then as I click the next option on the first window you see such as options, modules, currency, language, etc., the screen with the console errors starts to scroll and refer to the buttons that I pressed. Then when I start tinkering with the character sheet, and other stuff, it seems like there aren't any errors as far as I know.

Paul Pratt
July 22nd, 2022, 04:28
FGU was updated and the ruleset wasn't. Look at the first post. I have uploaded a new .pak that should correct this.

- @t3xx3r the extentions you run may cause errors too. Do not use the Alt SideBar Images. I have removed the extention. It is no longer compatible. I am not sure if Fen's NPC portraits extention works with 40k, it may cause errors as well.

After an update to FGU, run the ruleset without any extentions loaded and see if there are errors. Add your extentions back one at a time, if there are errors, then it was the last loaded extention.

**With the latest update this ruleset will only work with FGU.

t3xx3r
July 22nd, 2022, 19:06
I downloaded that .pak file. I updated just yesterday and the errors vanished. I will make sure to delete the alt images and ensure that the 40K Multiset works. If there's any problems, I'll post here. Of course, it won't be extension related; I will be doing as you suggested: check each extension per loading.

t3xx3r
July 25th, 2022, 02:23
EDIT: I fixed the errors by deleting all the appropriate files and inserting the files I downloaded from your page. No errors detected. I apologize in advance.

EDIT: after screwing around in W40K Multiruleset, I have errors throwing up (with no extensions added) where the NPCs, the Ships or Vehicles are brought up. The errors show up before I begin to input in Ships, Vehicles, and NPCs. The Ships tab, when creating a new ship, are missing certain things. I believe it wasn't tracking their multiple stuff on the main page. Log included.

Paul Pratt
July 25th, 2022, 14:41
@t3xx3r,

Thanks for the report. Looks like I need to go update a few things from this last FGU update. I will post back an update to the ruleset.

t3xx3r
July 25th, 2022, 21:19
@t3xx3r,

Thanks for the report. Looks like I need to go update a few things from this last FGU update. I will post back an update to the ruleset.

I'll keep messing around when I get the new update and let you know if there's any errors.

Fabsomatic
July 28th, 2022, 16:50
Hi Paul, first of all thank you very, very much for your efforts to keep the FFG Rulebooks and their fantastic work alive with your fantastic work. I ran into the problem that one of my players can not (due to different issues) switch to FGU, so we use FGC for the moment. Considering your actual ruleset only works for FGU, and having used the search tool in-forum aswell as some google-fu, I - for the life of me - can't find a working copy of your multi-ruleset still working for FGC classic. Could you send me to the right post/link?
For all the additional work I may cause you - sorry, and thank you in advance.

EDIT: the charactersheets do work in FGC, but I cannot access most functionality I CAN (!) access on FGU, especially the "options" menu.

Instead I get several warnings (apologies if this has already been solved and I have been too dumb to search for that):
Ruleset Warning: Could not find template (anchor_bottom_utilitybox) in windowclass (options)
Ruleset Error: windowlist: Could not find windowclass (options_button) for control (list_buttons) in windowclass (options)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(list) anchoring to an undefined control (bottomanchor) in windowclass (options)
Ruleset Error: window: Control(list) anchoring to an undefined control (bottomanchor) in windowclass (options)

Paul Pratt
July 29th, 2022, 15:41
I am updating the ruleset currently. There was an update to FGU recently that produced many errors in the ruleset. I am also checking to see if I can get this to work in FGC again. If I cannot, then I will reach out to you and see if we can find an older version of the set that still works in FGC.

Paul Pratt
July 30th, 2022, 18:00
Updated .pak file. Please see the first post of this thread.

I checked compatibility with FGC. With this update, I didn't find any errors clicking around and testing combat and cycling options. Let me know if there are errors with FGC. Please make sure to be updated and no extensions running when reporting errors.

Fabsomatic
July 31st, 2022, 14:51
First of all: Thanks for the quick answer and work on this.
Second: yes, some warnings still persist. I'll try to adress those that I've found so far. I've removed every single extension for the sake of making this work (tbh, I have not checked every single page in this thread):
- starting up:
Script Error: [string "scripts/data_desktop_40K.lua"]:7: attempt to call field 'setSidebarDockCategoryIconColor' (a nil value)
Script Error: [string "scripts/data_library_40K.lua"]:65: attempt to call field 'overrideRecordTypes' (a nil value)
Script Error: [string "scripts/manager_char_encumbrance.lua"]:94: attempt to call field 'registerCallback' (a nil value)

- dice colors:
Script Error: [string "utility/scripts/pointer_selection.lua"]:17: attempt to call global 'addBitmapWidget' (a nil value)

- option menu:
Ruleset Error: windowlist: Could not find windowclass (options_button) for control (list_buttons) in windowclass (options)

- Library:
Ruleset Error: window: Control() anchoring to an undefined control (buttonanchor) in windowclass (library) (it turns up repeatedly, afaik/understand trying to load a missing piece of data without success)

I've got the sneaking suspicion I am partly to blame of it by not getting an actual ruleset module aka "Basic Rules" (which I did not immediately find, still searching for it) ready for the library, so far I've been copying most of the items, weapons, armor and vehicles manually into the database.
Edit: Data exporting (the "?" inside Library sub-menu on the high-left) also shows massive errors. Not sure if this is relevant to you aswell.

Paul Pratt
July 31st, 2022, 17:01
@fabsomatic,

I don't want to post and potentially confuse folks regarding which .pak file to use for which version of FG. PM me and I can get you the last stable version of the ruleset that I have for FGC. A few posts back, I mention this ruleset will no longer support FGC. It is currently only compatible with FHU. If you use the latest .pak it will throw errors. The very first error in your list tells me the tale so to speak.

-PS: there are no modules for this ruleset. The game is copyright protected and items, skills, etc. need to be filled in manually as you have.

t3xx3r
August 6th, 2022, 17:32
Paul, I tested out the tabs I had problems with. I tinkered with the fields in them and found no errors. The fields with missing names tend to throw errors. Thank you for making this ruleset FGU compatible. :)

jfletc12
November 7th, 2022, 07:28
Hi Paul,

Not sure if anyone else has had this issue, but it seems the tab button for add item in charater creation is missing?

Paul Pratt
November 7th, 2022, 15:36
@jfletc12,

There isn't an add item button on the character creation window. Right click for the add option. I try to mirror CoreRPG, and need to look into adding this as a button.

It also seems with the latest release I need to clean up the party sheet. I will make an effort to find any issues and get an update posted.

beelezebrent
November 30th, 2022, 17:08
Thanks for all your amazing work setting up this ruleset! Looks amazing thus far. Quick early questions for you as I'm looking around and making some changes for my Campaign, I was attempting to update some information from the DH1 Rulebook for reference notes on Skills for the players. The Skills feature is under the Character heading in the Right Nav. When I accessed it initially, I didn't see any skill records at all. When I updated the list with pulling them from the character sheet or adding directly to a group in the Character - Skills, it creates a copy and doesn't update the default filtered records on the character sheet. When I close out and refresh the character sheet, it appears to default back to the filtered list. Is there a way to correct this? Perhaps make the initial skills you've configured appear on the Skills List and editable or other ideas? I'm probably missing something.

When accessing the Party Sheet, Sitting on the Order Tab - There is a Green Square image blocking access to this tab.55306

Cheers, and thanks in advance for your help.

Paul Pratt
December 2nd, 2022, 05:29
I am working on updating the ruleset. There are a few items in the party sheet and other areas that have been updated recently and need to be adjusted.

@beelezebrent - The Skills library contains no data due to copy right. Right click and "create item" to add new skills or add information to skills. The Skills tab on the character sheet has the basic skills list pre-generated but does not contain the skill description - copyright protected. Dragging from the character sheet list to the skill library creates a copy, but no field for the description will be editable.

If you want a full list, with descriptions, you should create them with in the Skill library and then drag the shortcut and drop it onto the character sheet skill list shortcut. Name them exactly to the same and the shortcut will overwrite. So, in short- library shortcut dropped on to library shortcut.

If you create new skills, they can be added to either the basic or the advanced skill list on the character sheet.

The system can use the basic skill list from any of the six 40K RPG titles. See the first few posts. There is a pdf guide to the ruleset and two videos I posted on how to use the set. Setting the campaign up correctly in the beginning with all the options can be tricky. Watch the videos to get an idea of all the options.

beelezebrent
December 6th, 2022, 21:04
Thanks again Paul. Completely understand the copyright gig. I had tried a few options copying my new completed skills over... glad it was an easy fix.

Morbid-Don
January 6th, 2023, 16:35
delete this post - see next

Morbid-Don
January 6th, 2023, 16:35
One of the Updates knocked out the menu wheel option for the d100 die type

wndrngdru
January 6th, 2023, 17:14
I'm guessing this is probably due to the d100 being moved to its own die in CoreRPG.

Rykof
January 11th, 2023, 02:46
Hope you don't mind the question, I'm looking to possibly use this for a Dark Heresy v1 game that has elements taken from v2 (actions) but one of the bigger things is I use 3 action points rather than half and full actions. I haven't purchased fantasy grounds yet to play with but how feasible is it to edit things like the reference guide and item descriptions, things like that?

Also as a general aside, do you think that players who aren't as ridiculously enthusiastic about playing around with VTT's will find this easy enough to learn? I'm on the fence whether my players will be able to digest the module, it is incredibly impressive and deserves to be used in my opinion but you know, not all my players probably feel as strongly about things like that.

Paul Pratt
January 13th, 2023, 17:14
I am working on an update for this rule set. It it a few updates behind. Please let me know if there are any other graphical or interface issues. I hope to be complete within a few weeks. Travelling for work has been absorbing me.

@Rykof, there is no module of prefilled in items, skills, talents etc. All that is copyright protected material and must be created by the user.

Jackeyblob
February 2nd, 2023, 19:01
The only other thing to note is that there is no area to edit a token's size on the combat tracker. As such, ships and the like are gigantic with no easy way to reduce them. You can shrink the token, but it's threat range aura is still huge and can't be changed, often taking up the whole map itself.

Flamewielder
April 1st, 2023, 14:07
Hi Paul! Found another issue arising from a recent update:
When creating an Encounter, the FGU engine throws the following script execution error when creating, locking or unlocking the Encounter: [string "CoreRPG:campaign/scripts/encounter.lua"]:13: attempt to call field 'setVisibility' (a null value).

Paul Pratt
April 4th, 2023, 15:10
Thank you. I will get the fixed and into the next release.

MMOaddicted
April 9th, 2023, 01:01
Quick effect question for the classic version, is there a way to set a custom force field value? I've been looking through the guide and it only lists pre-programmed once, and our tech priest got the luminen barrier recently giving them WP force field.

Lightninmith
May 18th, 2023, 03:51
Not sure if the update is still in the works, but i found a problem where you can't roll any of the characteristics. "[5/17/2023 7:49:33 PM] [ERROR] Script execution error: [string "WH40KMultisetRules:..ager_action_attack.lua"]:87: attempt to call field 'isClientFGU' (a nil value)" Unsure if you need anything else to help diagnose this.

Paul Pratt
May 20th, 2023, 02:42
There is an update coming. I just can't seem to stay in town long enough to finish. I think I am 3 updates behind making it more difficult. Thank you for the report.

Paul Pratt
May 20th, 2023, 02:43
Currently there isn't. What book is that barrier in? If it's a standard miss chance, then match the value using a pre programmed one for now.

ZanMS
May 31st, 2023, 13:51
Just came across this today and just want to say thank you for working on this ruleset for the years that you have. It's exactly what I've been looking for on FGU and I'm looking forward to getting it all set up.

One question I did have is where do I put the the flamer pointer, calendar and the calendar mod folders, I'm still new to using custom rulesets.

Chewie81
June 24th, 2023, 05:58
FYI - FG 4.4.1 seems to have broken a number of functions within this ruleset, Hopefully Paul is on the job :)

phillgamboa
June 28th, 2023, 12:12
Hi guys, any updates do correct the module?

IronProphet1
July 11th, 2023, 18:10
Hoping for an update soon too. Does anyone by chance have the last supported version of Fantasy Grounds for download that works with this? It's unbelievably dumb that you can't rollback FG versions to play rulesets that haven't been updated yet.

chefrude
July 20th, 2023, 08:26
I just found out about this, there are a lot of errors now :( Any idea when you plan to complete the update/fix?

mpp7mato
August 2nd, 2023, 20:29
Hi all, so I have finally decided to start transferring text from my pdf copies of Only War, Black Crusade, Death Watch, Rogue Trader & Dark Heresy 2nd Edition and was wondering if anyone had any advice on organising the information? It is obviously going to take me an age to do, so having a solid action plan would be great before diving in. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

t3xx3r
August 2nd, 2023, 20:51
Look up module creation. Creating multiple "Campaign" files focused on a specific book will help organize each PDF. I will edit this soon.

MrJusa
October 16th, 2023, 08:05
First i want to give my thanks to Paul for this module and his continued support on it.

But now some sad news. I was about to run an Only War using this module, but it seems that some of the updates sadly have broken this module completely since i cannot add or maybe see any characters in the character menu anymore even the ones that were made, and loading a backup does nothing anymore. I really hope all the best for Paul in his life and efforts to keep this ruleset working. Keep up the good work and thank you.

MrJusa
October 18th, 2023, 03:09
Ok so there is work around i found and all old characters are still there. I just needed to in the ruleset replace the campaing/campaign_chars.xml with the one from basic CoreRPG. After that I could see my players characters again and was able to add a new ones with right click again. I hope this will help Paul figure out a fix for his official version.

WaifuChronicles
October 18th, 2023, 19:28
Please can someone update it ? It should be put on github and let people update those kinds of content.
I can't play or use it. It's annoying as hell. Can't make my friends use Fantasy ground.
we should also be able to downgrade to previous version, just so we can still use outdated ruleset and play.... Gosh the fustration keep building up

Rachael Kunkel
October 25th, 2023, 22:45
@MrJusa - THANK YOU! At least this way we can salvage the character sheets.

Unfortunately it looks like our latest campaign of Dark Heresy and Rogue Trader is also breaking (a lot of windowclass problems?). Will this module be updated to the latest version? Or is it possible to request/release/download an older installation of Fantasy Grounds for this module so we can continue using these rulesets?

I'm not against trying to update the broken parts of the module myself, but I've never coded anything in my life. Is there any file/thread that lists how to convert code from old modules to meet the new coding changes? Our GM has spent literal weeks of work inputing all of the information from all of the rulebooks and linking them properly. He's extremely depressed about it and at this point I'm open to really any option to prevent it from all being a waste.

RomBis
November 15th, 2023, 19:10
Hi,
I completely understand as I have performed the same works on my side.
The manipulation help to get the character back, and the command /console skip turn off all warning, but still a lot of issue:
- impossible to change the character picture
- Some of the option have disapear (such as message of the day, ...)
It seems that the anchored windows part is broken (at least).
Could have been a solution to get a previous issue of CoreRpg ruleset as it seems that this one is based on it.
I tried to contact the owner, lets wait and hope.

RomBis
November 15th, 2023, 20:44
Thanks to a mate that never update its FGU, I get a previous versions of CoreRPG.
It work (for now).
I share it with you in case some are interested: https://mega.nz/file/v8UW3LaT#BzYzqcuRhHUuhOiOUP2xAKtYliyMqYh2h39eK1iCt 3c

Paul Pratt
November 23rd, 2023, 06:18
Thanks for the posts, everyone. I am back in town and will start to sort this out.

Vackipleur
November 24th, 2023, 21:58
Excellent news :)
Thanks Paul !

WaifuChronicles
December 4th, 2023, 03:23
Great, thanks you. Not everything been going the way I want lately. I really need it. thanks you for still working on it. You did something good. I still thinks that most of the content on this website should be on github. Nonetheless Great! I will be waiting for goods news.

Vaeron
December 19th, 2023, 05:15
Thanks for the updates, everyone. How do I use the CoreRPG file RomBis provided to make the Multi ruleset work? I see someone mentioned campaign_chars.xml for sheets at least.

RomBis
December 19th, 2023, 05:17
Just replace the corerpg file in the fantasy grounds / ruleset folder and don't update fgu.

TheRetroFox
December 29th, 2023, 06:13
Does this include/work with Imperium Maledictum?

bellehuberty
January 21st, 2024, 17:00
Hi Paul!

Thank you so much for this ruleset! I love fantasy grounds and am just getting into Dark Heresy. I downloaded the attached files on 1/21/2024 and placed them in fantasy grounds' "rulesets" file on my computer. This seemed to work, but I'm having some issues.

When I try to load any of the preset information, such as NPCs, items, ships, etc., several errors return. I can provide the specific errors if you need those but the most common one is script execution error: [strong 'CoreRPG:common/scripts/list_utility.lua"]:7: attempt to call field 'onInit' (a nil value)
Myself and my friend who I'll be playing with can't find where to actually create characters.

I'm sure these are errors on my end, but I would greatly appreciate any assistance from you/others in this thread on what I could be doing wrong.

Flamewielder
January 21st, 2024, 17:15
Hi Paul!

Thank you so much for this ruleset! I love fantasy grounds and am just getting into Dark Heresy. I downloaded the attached files on 1/21/2024 and placed them in fantasy grounds' "rulesets" file on my computer. This seemed to work, but I'm having some issues.

When I try to load any of the preset information, such as NPCs, items, ships, etc., several errors return. I can provide the specific errors if you need those but the most common one is script execution error: [strong 'CoreRPG:common/scripts/list_utility.lua"]:7: attempt to call field 'onInit' (a nil value)
Myself and my friend who I'll be playing with can't find where to actually create characters.

I'm sure these are errors on my end, but I would greatly appreciate any assistance from you/others in this thread on what I could be doing wrong.

Hi! Paul actually has not had the opportunity to update the ruleset since 2022, so the errors you are getting are the same everyone else is. The good news is: he's back working on it, as of November 23, 2023. We just need to manage our expectations, as this is a labour of love and as such, is a distant second to his real life obligations. ;)

If it's any consolation, I had to put my own Deathwatch campaign on hold, pending Paul's next release; but the product is well worth the wait. :)

bellehuberty
January 21st, 2024, 17:37
Thank you so much! It's good to know we weren't doing anything wrong (yet lol.) I totally understand that it'll take time, that's definitely understandable. I'm really excited to use the product when it does come out!!

edit: this was supposed to be a reply to flamewielder, sorry!

RomBis
March 7th, 2024, 19:49
New huge update. All upgrade are not available with the old CoreRPG Ruleset :/
Did someone get news from Paul Pratt ?