PDA

View Full Version : Cannot install or show my complete core class pack

Riley
September 19th, 2017, 23:15
I am installing FG on a new machine after not using for 4 months and i can not get my core class pack to show and i tried syncing my steam purchases countless times, i even copied the entire folder from the other pc i used and that also had no avail.. am i doing something wrong, is there an update that i need to do something extra? any help is appreciated!

Trenloe
September 19th, 2017, 23:27
Make sure you follow the steps outlined here: https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?39393-Purchased-Modules-not-loading-or-showing-up-in-Library&p=347847&viewfull=1#post347847 Step 4 is very important!

Zacchaeus
September 19th, 2017, 23:27
Make sure that you have entered the correct key and that your username and password are correct. It does sound like either your install isn't picking up your correct license or that your accounts are not synced correctly.

Riley
September 19th, 2017, 23:34
I appreciate the quick replies. so you were both correct, and despite me trying to sync with steam i failed to connect to fg.com so that caused my errors. i have corrected and it is working. thank you both for your help :) i will be getting ready for my adventures now