PDA

View Full Version : Another problem with V3.3.2 update

dellanx
September 19th, 2017, 22:33
I added an NPC to the combat tracker and got this message.

Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct.lua"]:49: attempt to index field 'target_summary' (a nil value)
Script Error: [string "ct/scripts/ct.lua"]:49: attempt to index field 'target_summary' (a nil value)
Ruleset Warning: Could not find template (string_ctentry_effect_targets) in windowclass (ct_effect)

LordEntrails
September 19th, 2017, 22:35
Are you running any extensions? I suspect most extensions will have compatibility problems. You will need to give the extension authors time to update and then get the updated versions your self installed.

Zacchaeus
September 19th, 2017, 22:36
That error is likely caused by an extension. Load up a new campaign without any extensions and then activate your extensions one by one until you find the culprit.

Possibly effects removal or some other extension that does things to he CT.

Trenloe
September 19th, 2017, 22:37
Which ruleset?

Are you running any extensions? If so, there's a good chance these will need updating to the v3.2.2 code base and the extension developer won't have got to that yet as v3.2.2 has only just been released. This is very important to anyone reading this - check your extensions if you are having issues with v3.2.2!

dellanx
September 19th, 2017, 22:38
Are you running any extensions? I suspect most extensions will have compatibility problems. You will need to give the extension authors time to update and then get the updated versions your self installed.

Ok, thanks that makes sense. Checking one extension at a time.