PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weekly Game -GMT Preferred Path/5E New players

Umokthar
September 18th, 2017, 20:59
FG License: Currently Demo, I'm thinking of buying the full license not ultimate.
Time Zone: -5 GMT.
Day(s) of the week, At least once a week, Just not available Friday every 2 weeks since I got a real-life game.
Term: i.e. Long term keeps playing
Voice: Of course I can voice.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder and 5E
Game System Experience: I'm kinda new I have experience with Path but not much with 5E
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Completly new.

Character Type Preferred: Anything to be honest.

So in 27 from Montreal Canada, Looking to play for more games since I can't find more than 1 group IRL so far, Anyway contact me for more information.

Dennis_
September 19th, 2017, 07:16
Hi Umokthar! I have a few paid games with empty slots in both US and UK times. If you are interested, I can be contacted on Discord at UnityNooblet#3614 for more questions.

Here's the details and benefits I'm offering:
My rates are $5 / hour. Max 5 hours/session. It's not the lowest, but not astronomical either. Equate it to buying movie tickets.
I do this full time, and have 30+ happy players. You are welcome to meet them yourself.
My groups are stable and have never collapsed. That's the main value and attraction I offer.
My players range from new (first games ever were with me) to old school (D&D 1e).
I'm always available for discussion and help, no charge.
No more applying to a dozen games hoping to get accepted to one.
No flaky teammates or DMs. Flaky players get removed ASAP from my sessions.
No real life interruptions on the DMs side (barring absolute emergencies).
No oversized parties that take forever to do anything.
You finally get to play a regular, consistent long-term campaign and build up your character and his/her backstory, without worrying the group is going to die next session.

You are of course free to decline :) I understand that some people have limited budgets and others just don't agree with the concept. That's fine, and if you are one of those, I sincerely wish you the best of luck in finding a game that fits you.