PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Perfer Tus or Weds but somewhat open CST, Pathfinder

steelpanther
September 18th, 2017, 13:52
I don't have a FG lic. but it's not a big deal for me to get one if I find a good game. I have not yet messed with it but I plan to in the next few days.

I'm in CST, I'm looking for a Tus or Weds game, but any day will work for the most part with the understanding that I have to quit at 2200(10PM) to get ready and leave for work, and that is the absolute cut off, there's no going over that or I'll be late.

I'd prefer a long term group and can download whichever program for voice and can easily pick up a cheap headset or mic.

I did alot of gaming in the 3.0 days, and I seen enough of the newer D&D to know I'm not interested in them, so I'm getting a pathfinder book in a few days and looking for a game there.

I don't play holy characters, I prefer fighters and rogues, but I can be a bit flexible other wise. I like to roleplay mostly but combat is enjoyable, especially if I'm presented with the ability to be tactical both in personal combat and party teamwork wise. I'll likely make some OOC jokes,