PDA

View Full Version : space theme extension for corerpg / pathfinder / starfinder

tsmpaul
September 18th, 2017, 10:02
UPDATE 9th OCT 2017: I'll just re-edit this post with any changes from now on. The links below have been updated with the more recent versions.

-----------------------

I've been using the Starfinder extensions I found in these forums for the Pathfinder ruleset, to play Starfinder in Fantasy Grounds while waiting for the official ruleset, and decided to do a quick re-skin and re-color of some of the elements to make it look more sci-fi.

This extension should work with CoreRPG, 3.5E, 4E, PFRPG.

The window view of a planet from space is a toggle-able decal in the campaign's settings, called EarthView.

I also changed the fonts to make them a little bit more modern / sci-fi.

I've also changed most of the frames/panels, and the icons on the sidebar.

Blue Haven
September 19th, 2017, 22:41
Thank you so much :)
It looks very nice.
Thanks

tsmpaul
September 20th, 2017, 00:30
Today I played around with redrawing the panel frames as well. I'm not 100% sure about it, but I tried making the Story and Notes pages so it was a glowing blue screen, like bringing up text on a space iPad or something. Anyway, here's a v2 space theme with redrawn panel frames. I haven't changed the Token Box or the frame around an Image yet.

Samarex
October 5th, 2017, 12:55
Thanks looks nice......

Any way we could get the Sidebar buttons redone to something more Spacey

tsmpaul
October 6th, 2017, 01:06
Hi, here's a new version of it. I've changed what the sidebar icons look like.

Threnode
October 8th, 2017, 17:53
Nice work. Easy on my eyes, thanks.

Talyn
October 8th, 2017, 19:59
By the way, it might be easier for everyone if you kept the download link on the first post so people don't have to scroll the entire thread to see if you've updated it. That's standard practice here. :)

tsmpaul
October 8th, 2017, 22:42
By the way, it might be easier for everyone if you kept the download link on the first post so people don't have to scroll the entire thread to see if you've updated it. That's standard practice here. :)

Thanks, I haven't really participated in forums like this before. I'll update the start post.