PDA

View Full Version : Need help resizing character sheet

hedgewizard
February 16th, 2006, 06:36
Hello gurus!

I am working on creating a new character sheet (for WFRP). The sheet graphic that I have made is larger than the original (570 x 770 vs. 550 x 685).

Before I started defining the text space, I wanted to see how it would look. My problem is that only the portion of the sheet that fits into 550 x 685 is being shown.

In my rulest directory, I modified the d20_graphics.xml file to the following:

<framedef name="charsheet_main">
<bitmap file="rulesets\WFRP10\frames\charsheet_main.png" />
<topleft rect="0,0,0,0" />
<top rect="0,0,0,0" />
<topright rect="0,0,0,0" />
<left rect="0,0,0,0" />
<middle rect="0,0,570,770" />
<right rect="0,0,0,0" />
<bottomleft rect="0,0,0,0" />
<bottom rect="0,0,0,0" />
<bottomright rect="0,0,0,0" />
</framedef>

I also made sure that my base.xml also had the following line:

<includefile source="rulesets\WFRP10\d20_graphics.xml" />

What else is being referenced that is limiting my ability to increase the size of the character sheet?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Crusader
February 16th, 2006, 09:38
You should also change the defaultsize definition in the windowclass of that page and in the windowclass for the entire charactersheet in the charsheet.xml.

hedgewizard
February 16th, 2006, 16:36
Ahh! Tha's perfect! Thanks! I was casting about for where further references were made; I even looked at charsheet.xml and must have been blind!

Thanks again.

Crusader
February 17th, 2006, 11:24
No problems, I got myself a brand new title thanks to you! ;)

Jim1829
July 29th, 2006, 18:35
I tried the above method and met with partial success. The width worked out perfectly but the bottom edge was still truncated. My sought after dimensions are 650 x 810. Is this too large or is there yet another place to edit that isn't mentioned above?

Thanks.

Cantstanzya
July 29th, 2006, 19:53
I tried the above method and met with partial success. The width worked out perfectly but the bottom edge was still truncated. My sought after dimensions are 650 x 810. Is this too large or is there yet another place to edit that isn't mentioned above?

Thanks.Your answer is in this (https://forums.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4623&highlight=size) post.

Jim1829
July 29th, 2006, 21:13
Hmmm I'd already made that change.

I think that my 810 height may be out side of some parameter. I've went through and doublechecked everything mentioned on this thread and the one you provided. Still cutting off the bottom edge though.

joeru
July 30th, 2006, 21:40
Hmmm I'd already made that change.

I think that my 810 height may be out side of some parameter. I've went through and doublechecked everything mentioned on this thread and the one you provided. Still cutting off the bottom edge though.

It's some weird problem with FG, I reported the same behavior on this thread:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4490

And zambol here, earlier:

https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3826

No way of fixing it, as far as I know.