PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weekly Game any day except Saturday. start 7:30pm-9:00pm ADT (UTC -4)

Valderhide
September 17th, 2017, 16:24
FG License: Demo
Timezone: Atlantic Daylight Time
Day's of Week, frequency, and time: The only day I can't commit to is Saturdays. Looking for a weekly game that starts between 7:30pm and 9:00pm
Term: Looking for a more long term game
Voice: the only program I can think of that I don't have is Mumble, but who uses that anyways.
Game system preferred: DnD 5e
Game system experience: Nearing 2 years of DnD 5e experience
Fantasy Grounds experience: Have had a small bit of time getting to know the system, but no solid game time though.
Character type preferred: Outside of a Wizard I like to play more melee based class's.
About me: Hi my name is Gavin, I am 23 years and live in Newfoundland and Labrador. I like for my games to have a roughly 50/50 mix for combat and rp. All of my DnD experience has been on roll20 and this would be my first time taking a look at Fantasy Grounds. I hope to get a bit of game time under my belt before I make a final decision on whether to buy a licence or not. I find I am a generally fast learner so I don't see it taking very long for me to get the hang of the Fantasy Grounds system.