PDA

View Full Version : (1 Player) LFG Weekday evenings/nights... pick me im fun

Riley
September 17th, 2017, 03:58
FG License: Standard
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Weekday evenings, maybe weekdays depending on time. Would prefer at least once a week.
Term: LF long term group to tear things up with
Voice: whatever you need
Game System Preferred: D&D 5e please
Game System Experience: started with 5e and finished LMoP
Fantasy Grounds Experience: I played the LMoP on FG and went very well. I know most basics, but im sure there are plenty i dont know

Character Type Preferred: I really prefer playing a wizard; i have a passion for necromancers and am dying to control a horde. I also like the idea of a knight towering over the battlefield, so a fighter would be my second choice.

About me: I am currently in college with my wife, and i recently developed a passion for DnD. I loved everything about it, from rping to problem solving, it was awesome! I am hoping to find another group to continue such a great experience. I enjoy humor and respect clever ideas. I also admire those who emerge themselves in their characters! it makes the game so much more fun when you have no reservations. I hope you consider me for your game! pm me if you have any questions

Dennis_
September 17th, 2017, 10:36
Hi Riley, I have a couples players looking to set up a game at 9-10pm PST, weekdays (day TBD). It's a paid game, and they will be playing the just-released Tomb of Annihilation. Do let me know if you have any interest in joining it.

Riley
September 17th, 2017, 18:19
hey dennis thank you but im not really interested in paying to play some more, but i really appreciate you reaching out to me!

Riley
September 18th, 2017, 18:45
Just a note i am willing to try 3.5 but i don't know the ruleset so id need a beginning group or someone who is patient :)