PDA

View Full Version : Updated Red & White Theme for SW4

Von Stalhein
September 15th, 2017, 00:38
I recently discovered that my Red & White cyberpunk/sci-fi skin for Savage Worlds was a little bit busted (i.e., by ruleset updates), so I've taken an evening off to fix it up. It should work fine now (although some features, e.g., enlarging the charsheet, don't really work very well). The extension is attached, as well as a screenshot. Hope people find this useful!

Best,

VS

Topdecker
September 15th, 2017, 00:43
Thanks!

Grabbed it, but did not notice the range selector (normal, target against parry, etc) in the screen shot provided

Von Stalhein
September 15th, 2017, 12:51
Thanks!

Grabbed it, but did not notice the range selector (normal, target against parry, etc) in the screen shot provided

I've updated the screenshot (the first one I put up was from the old version). Please let me know if there's still anything missing.

Topdecker
September 15th, 2017, 14:51
Everything looks good now :)

panveritrax
September 15th, 2017, 19:04
Cool! :)

Thinking to modify this to a "black & red" theme :)... it's my "crusade" to create accessibility themes for my own :)...

Skellan
September 17th, 2017, 14:43
Nice one! You can never have too many themes

Von Stalhein
September 17th, 2017, 20:26
Cool! :)

Thinking to modify this to a "black & red" theme :)... it's my "crusade" to create accessibility themes for my own :)...

It'd be awesome if you did! Feel free to unzip and edit as you please. It might be possible to do a "quick and dirty" version of this by inverting the frames (or their luminosity at least) and changing the font colors in the font XML file. I'd do it myself but I've had enough of photoshop for the time being... :)

And thanks everyone for the comments.