PDA

View Full Version : New player looking for UK based campaigns

Celtic_Blade
February 14th, 2006, 11:32
Hi
I'm looking for UK Players that I can join campaign that is running, or if not to start a D&D 3.5 campaign that I might run. I am very new to FG and so If I had to start my own campaign it might be some while off. If I could get in touch with some UK based players this might be a start.
Please contact me if you have a UK camapaign I could join, or if you are just based in the UK and could help me start my own campaign or if if you are interested in joining a UK based campaign.

Celtic_Blade

sunbeam60
February 14th, 2006, 13:04
I'm Danish, but live in the UK. I'd be interested in joining a campaign (currently run my own campaign too, and I feel the urge having not been a player for several years).

Stuart
February 14th, 2006, 14:41
I have two slots available for a UK based game (players from South Africa, New Zealand, Sweden, Holland and the UK) on a Sunday night ; I have a lvl 6 Rogue (custom token available) and a lvl 6/2 Paladin/Hospitaler (custom token available). We have been running for amost 6 months on Sunday nights ; 8 PM GMT to 11 PM GMT (sometimes a little later but ... we all have work in the morning ;)

Please PM if you are interested.

The web site : https://qabbal.ihoststudio.com has more detail (but is a trifle lame I admit).

The players you are joining (I hope) are terrific; both roleplaying and as individuals.

Stuart