PDA

View Full Version : Lfp 1-2 players mon. Night, 7 pm- 10:30 pm est, pathfinder, curse of the of the crims

shadowcat34
September 13th, 2017, 17:07
LFP 1-2 PLAYERS (WOULD BE A TOTAL OF 7-8, AS WE ARE ALREADY 6) EVERY MON. NIGHT, 7 PM- 10:30 PM EST, PATHFINDER, CURSE OF THE OF THE CRIMSON THRONE.

I have an ultimate licence so free license are welcomed. pathfinder experience is not required, but welcomed (at least experience in RP games)

we will be using VIDEO and AUDIO for the game. I'm planning to host curse of the crimson throne anniversary edition that got released by paizo recently. We are based (the 6 people playing) in Ottawa, but all are welcomed during that time frame (7 PM to 10:30 PM) EST

any serious player willing to set aside their Monday night, just send me a message.

thinking of starting around the beginning of October. we will meet online to set up character first.

Thank you... don't let the goblin bites...

Wayne

Peachasaurus
September 13th, 2017, 23:50
What is the makeup of the group, player-wise and character-wise? I'm curious what sorts of players/characters would fit in with you guys.

Thanks!

brokenbikez
September 14th, 2017, 00:10
I want to join!!!

SeaSandz
September 15th, 2017, 14:06
greetings and salutation. i would love to get into a pathfinder game. i have zero experience with pathfinder format.

i have played d&d 4th and 5th edition.