PDA

View Full Version : Setting up cleric domain spells. Having trouble.

Wandering Canuck
September 12th, 2017, 21:48
HI all,

I'm sure this has been posted somewhere but I'm having trouble finding it. I have a cleric in 5e with Life Domain selected. I know I have a few spells that I can always cast as part of my domain and several I have to prepare. My question is how do I separate the domain spells so that they are always available to choose from. Right now I am "preparing" the life domain spells in addition to my normal selection so they are visible when I have the "Mode" button switched to "Combat".

I have selected that little blue star button on the bottom and created a "Life Domain" section but the spells are just text and don't have any ability to modify NPC's or characters.

Thanks for any help offered.

Cheers,
Christopher.

Zacchaeus
September 12th, 2017, 21:52
Hi Wandering welcome to FG.

This wiki article (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/wiki/index.php/5E_Character_Sheet#Domain_Spells) should answer your question. Since you already have the spells in your character sheet you can select Group mode and type 'Domain Spell' against all of the divine domain spells and that will place them in a different power group.

Nylanfs
September 12th, 2017, 22:54
I thought we only let Non-wandering canuck's on the board? :)

Welcome to the forums and FG community.

LordEntrails
September 13th, 2017, 01:59
I thought we only let Non-wandering canuk's on the board? :)

Welcome to the forums and FG community.
Yea, wandering ones are dangerous. Next you know they will show up in northern Indiana!