PDA

View Full Version : Starfinder Adventure Path—Dead Suns: Incident at Absalom Station

corwynn
September 11th, 2017, 23:13
Dead Suns: Incident at Absalom Station

A Ship Without a Crew

When a brutal gang war breaks out on a docking bay in Absalom Station, the player characters are recruited by the Starfinder Society to investigate the unexpected bloodshed. Delving into the station’s seedy Spike neighborhoods, the heroes confront the gangs and discover that both were paid to start the riot and that the true conflict is between two rival mining companies battling over a new arrival in orbit around the station: a mysteriously deserted ship and the strange asteroid it recovered from the Drift. To head off further violence, the heroes are asked to investigate the ship and discover what happened to its crew, as well as the nature of the asteroid it tows. But what the players find there will set in motion events that could threaten the entirety of the Pact Worlds and change the face of the galaxy forever...

Talen and I are working up a schedule for running the first part of Dead Suns, Incident at Absalom Station.

The schedule for GM Corwynn's group (Freebooters) is:
WED 20SEP @ 330PDT
WED 27SEP @ 330PDT
WED 04OCT @ 330PDT
(A fourth session will be scheduled if needed.)

Signups are HERE (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2756).

The rules, are as such:

1) This AP is being run in CAMPAIGN mode. You may play a character you create which does not conform to SFS rules, but rather the rules laid out below. At the end of the AP, you can decide which of your characters to apply your (tier 1-2) Chronicle to.

2) Brand new level 1 characters may be created using the 4d6 drop lowest set each player will be given, or using a 10 point buy. They may also be created as any of the Golarian races in the Core Rulebook should you wish to play a space elf. ;)

3) Milestone experience will be used. At the start of the third session, all characters will be level 2.

4) All players should commit to a minimum of two sessions of the AP. Players who are absent will have their characters controlled by their "friends" so... ;)

5) If there are scheduling issues, it may be possible to play in a session in the other group. Just let us know.

Details on GM Talen's session will be forthcoming.

waceycs
September 12th, 2017, 04:34
I would love to play in either group. I'd prefer the non-wednesday group, but can arrange to play in any of them... I can commit to all sessions no problem.

Talen
September 13th, 2017, 21:04
As corwynn laid out, ill be rolling details on my table out this eveing, but games will be on Mondays and start this coming moday the 18th.

corwynn
September 14th, 2017, 09:14
I've been dropping emails to people with the 4d6 drop lowest sets you can choose to use if you prefer them to the 10-point buys. I need email addresses from danextpope, kananesgi and Thunder_Badger. Send me a mail and I'll generate you a set.

Shakti
September 15th, 2017, 19:42
Hi guys! Nice to hear! Ive applied for the Wednesday group! =D ...

corwynn
September 17th, 2017, 22:20
I've emailed everyone their rolls except danextpope, kananesgi, and Khai. I can't email you rolls unless you send me a mail. See the calendar for more.

corwynn
September 17th, 2017, 22:20
Also, please do what you can do input your character into FG and send me an xml export.

corwynn
September 19th, 2017, 02:41
We've got an ALMOST full table. Go ahead and get me your info. Should be fun!

For some reason people keep dropping out after I approve them...

One slot left!

corwynn
September 20th, 2017, 17:48
Server is up and should remain so. Feel free to log on. So far I only have Stilgar's xml sheet. You can of course load your character yourself, or create it.

kananesgi
September 20th, 2017, 23:29
Unfortunately, I won't be able to make it tonight. Car broke down at work, and it'll be pretty late before I get home. If possible and ok with Corwynn, I'll join you next week.

corwynn
September 20th, 2017, 23:30
No problem.

corwynn
September 22nd, 2017, 01:28
Phat Lewts, Session I:

6x 100 cedit credsticks
8x 150 credit credstick
200 credit credstick
500 credit credstick
500 UPBs
2000 credits in fenced goods

human-sized estex suit I
vesk-sized troop ceremonial plate
quick-release sheath armor upgrade

8x Azimuth laser pistol
tactical semi-auto pistol
azimuth artillery laser
autotarget rifle
battery
5x 10-round magazines of longarm rounds

6x clubs
assault hammer

frag grenade I
shock grenade I
2x incendiary grenade mkI

serum of healing mkI

datapad (this is a standard tier 1 computer)

holoskin

You can divide this stuff up as you please. Your companion Kiri took a healing serum to replace the one she used during fight club, and she expects a full share worth of credits. Remember, you can sell items for 10% of their value, and you can buy items of up to level 3.

Dirtilus
September 22nd, 2017, 02:17
Sim would like his share of the credits and the battery and the tactical semi-auto pistol. Anything else sell for creds. If no one else is grabbing anything I"ll grab some grenades and healing serum and the auto-target rifle or laser for the drone. Quick release stealth also sounds kinda cool.

Shakti
September 26th, 2017, 10:35
Stilgar would like the Azimuth ARtillery Laser and the split credits of course! =

corwynn
September 28th, 2017, 04:08
Good session again this week. All characters advance to second level. Server should be up if you want to input your changes. (I don't really ever turn my machine off.) Part 3 next week!

Remember, two sessions are mandatory for a Chronicle!

All characters are considered to be healed by 1 HP, and at full stamina and resolve after you make use of the crew quarters to recover from your ordeal.

Session 2 PHATLEWTS (Note that you cannot purchase anything at present, as you are on the Acreon.):

Noqual fragments: 3000 credits worth
800 UPBs
500 credits credstick

Ambassador's shipment (worth 500 credits each if delivered to Ambassador Nor)

Tactical Arc Emitter (12 shots left)
3x Junklaser
3x Dogslicer

Incendiary Grenade I
2x Shock Grenade I
Stickybomb Grenade

Disruptive Fusion Seal (Level 5)

2x Detonator
Engineering Kit
Fire extinguisher
2x Serum of Healing Mk I
3x Medpatch

Dirtilus
October 3rd, 2017, 15:36
I would like my share of credits (of course)
Stickybomb Grenade
Serum and medpatch

Looking forward to exploring outside the ship and hope to find our shuttle lol

Edit: I logged on to FG and leveled up. TY

Shakti
October 3rd, 2017, 19:48
Guys, im sorry but my band has a concert on Friday, and i won't be able to play tomorrow!
Stilgar will not be with you!
=(

kananesgi
October 3rd, 2017, 23:53
I have rebuilt my character completely and I'll introduce him at game-time. I should be able to make it home before the game starts this time. Lets hope.

Is anyone in the party injured (missing HP) before resting?

corwynn
October 4th, 2017, 20:31
Stilgar, but he's terrified of rocks, so he's staying on the Acreon. ;)

corwynn
October 11th, 2017, 09:12
Jexen has not had his Chronicle completed, nor has he had his participation reported. I would love to arrange for that. Get in touch.

The rest of you have had your Chronicles issued, and I have reported your participation on Paizo's site. At this point in time it appears that the reputation/fame earned is messed up and only showing 4 out of 5. (Mine only shows 2, LOL.) I can fix issues with the Chronicles/reporting (to the extent that an end user can manipulate things) if you let me know what is needed.