PDA

View Full Version : Weird Rome problems

savagegm
September 11th, 2017, 00:39
I hate that my first post and introduction here is a question, but do not know what else to do.

I bought Weird Rome.
I want to use the Weird Rome theme, but the chat window extends beyond the chat window graphic, the basic background page is unchanged, ie the main thing you look at behind the windows. In the product preview it shows a different background.
I thought I might try, after watching some videos on YouTube, to change the background, but cannot find any Rome theme in my Data folder.

So, is there anyway to fix this?

Moon Wizard
September 11th, 2017, 02:39
Welcome to the forums.

I'll ask our Savage Worlds main DLC developer (who handles the main ruleset), and see if he can fix or redirect to the Weird Wars Rome DLC developer.

Can you please post a quick screenshot of your chat window after typing /version in the chat area?
(PrintScreen key will save screenshot###.png files to the FG data directory.)

Thanks for reporting,
JPG

savagegm
September 11th, 2017, 12:47
Thank You.

Ikael
September 11th, 2017, 13:24
Can you provide another screenshot where the top info of /version is shown? Your screenshot shows only module info but the most important is ruleset and extension info

savagegm
September 11th, 2017, 13:56
Sorry, here you go

Trenloe
September 11th, 2017, 15:48
This worked fine with the WWR v2.0 theme. But now the v2.2 theme has some issues - the image window frame is messed up too. FG v3.3.2 live.

You can recreate this issue pretty easily in a new SW campaign with the Weird Wars Rome theme enabled.

Ikael
September 11th, 2017, 16:21
This worked fine with the WWR v2.0 theme. But now the v2.2 theme has some issues - the image window frame is messed up too. FG v3.3.2 live.

You can recreate this issue pretty easily in a new SW campaign with the Weird Wars Rome theme enabled.

I can verify that the theme is outdated. The fixed version was produced some time ago but it was not pushed to product lines yet. I have initiated this phase and you can expect fix soonish.

lokiare
September 11th, 2017, 16:35
I can verify that the theme is outdated. The fixed version was produced some time ago but it was not pushed to product lines yet. I have initiated this phase and you can expect fix soonish.

The newest version should be in the TEST channel for those that want to try it out. I've verified it fixes the chat problem.

savagegm
September 11th, 2017, 17:40
Thanks for the quick replies.

Mortar
September 11th, 2017, 17:42
I can confirm that the version of the extension in the Test channel works as intended, thanks for bring this up :)

Mortar
September 11th, 2017, 20:02
Lokiare1 pushed the correct version of the theme to the Live channel. savagegm the extension is bundled as part of the module that has both the player's and GM's guide. Since mid last year SmiteWorks has been protecting module contents, so you will find the modules listed in the Vault folder.

savagegm
September 13th, 2017, 22:28
thanks