PDA

View Full Version : Slipstream Errors

Meliath1742
September 11th, 2017, 00:07
Looking over the PP for Slipstream I noticed several instances where links are broken (or causing errors). I tried deleting/reloading the modules but had no improvement. I've included a pic. Not a complete list...just the one's that got my attention. So far, all of them seem to be ship related. 20424

Moon Wizard
September 11th, 2017, 02:37
I just checked it out, and it looks like it's been that way since the original DLC was created. We'll have to see who the original DLC developer is, and whether there is actually any data in the module for those links.

Thanks for reporting,
JPG

Ikael
September 11th, 2017, 04:24
The module needs update. Previously Slipstream had rocket windowclass but later it was revised to be vehicle windowclass with some additional data. If I revel right Doswelk worked on Slipstream products

Moon Wizard
September 11th, 2017, 06:12
I don't think it's the rocket class in this case. The links are actually empty in the module (no window class, no record path).

I've asked Lokiare to look up the DLC developer for me.

Thanks,
JPG

Doswelk
September 11th, 2017, 12:09
I don't think it's the rocket class in this case. The links are actually empty in the module (no window class, no record path).

I've asked Lokiare to look up the DLC developer for me.

Thanks,
JPG
If it's the Slipstream book then it is me, if it is the adventure then I do not know who did that.

Doswelk
September 12th, 2017, 22:52
I have just uploaded fixed version, once QA passes it you should get it as an update.

:)

Meliath1742
September 13th, 2017, 00:07
Thanks Doswelk!