PDA

View Full Version : New to FG Gm starting game - 5E - The Sword of the Dales

Euri
September 9th, 2017, 15:30
FG License: Standard
Game System: 5E

Time Zone:EST
Day of week and time:Saturday at 9est
If new game, planned start date:9/16/17, but I will be on tonight in case anyone wants to get a character going
Planned Duration & Frequency:~3 hour sessions - weekly
Term: 1 month, with possibility for long term campaign

Text or Voice: Text only for me due to kids, but I will listen in if players want to use voice

Roleplay & Combat mix:50/50
Number of Players in game & needed:4-6
Character starting level & equipment:Standard
Character restrictions:Core classes

Details of your scenario:

Hundreds of years ago the mage-lord Shraevyn, knowing he was dying, created a sword of tremendous power. Upon his death the powerful blade disappeared, and no one knew what became of this sword. Most believed it remained hidden in his secret annex when he died. This hideaway had been lost in history—until now. Lord Randal Morn, a local rebel leader who battles against the Zhentarim occupation, recently learned that the crypt had been accidentally discovered. He immediately pulled together a search party and rushed to the tomb to recover the weapon. After he successfully retrieved the sword, Zhentarim forces attacked his band outside Shraevyn's compound. A bloody fight ensued, and Randal's party pummeled the Zhents into retreat. Then events at the tomb turned to terror. Randal and his group were mysteriously attacked, and the rebels—including Randal himself—vanished. Only one of his men escaped alive. Ariton, the lone Dalesman survivor, staggered to Elminster's tower to seek help, and Lhaeo, Elminster's scribe, listened to the man's story. Elminster had apparently gone plane-hopping again, so the scribe decided to round up some recruits and send them to rescue Randal Morn.

Euri
September 9th, 2017, 19:57
Decided to change module. Not sure how to edit the title to reflect the change

Zacchaeus
September 9th, 2017, 20:32
Decided to change module. Not sure how to edit the title to reflect the change

I changed it for you.

DaBeef2112
September 9th, 2017, 22:31
I'm interested in joining if a spot is still open. Timeslot is perfect for me.

Euri
September 9th, 2017, 23:05
There is still room. Please PM me with some character details, race, class, background etc.

Whispers
September 12th, 2017, 17:38
Interested also. Still space?

Euri
September 12th, 2017, 23:33
Still some room left. Go ahead and pm character details and ill get you in.

Radioactive_Beaver
September 14th, 2017, 16:09
Any room left?

Euri
September 14th, 2017, 23:02
There is still room :) Went ahead and set it up in the calendar as well. https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2764

Euri
September 16th, 2017, 14:48
Still a few spots left for anyone else interested. Sign up on the calendar.