PDA

View Full Version : Freebooter SFS #1-03 Yesteryear's Truth WED SEP13@330PM PDT

corwynn
September 8th, 2017, 23:22
Invites have been sent. PLEASE accept. I will start taking non-invites on Tuesday. Calendar entry HERE (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/index.xcp?id=2749).

Shakti
September 10th, 2017, 22:48
Hi, is this replayable? Coz ive just played it this afternoon!

corwynn
September 11th, 2017, 03:19
This one is not replayable.

Shakti
September 11th, 2017, 03:48
I won't be able to play it then! =(
sorry guys!

danextpope
September 11th, 2017, 13:20
Unfortunately, won't be able to make this. Damn 11 hour days :(

kananesgi
September 11th, 2017, 14:22
I'd like to play if there is room. I already applied in the calendar. Just curious how yall are playing? Are you using CoreRPG and building character sheets on the fly or just using fg for map and dice, and using paper records? I have not built a character yet, but I have a concept in mind that I'll work on tomorrow.

SweetNicole
September 11th, 2017, 18:09
Ready to go!

I'll be swapping around Osiris some (swapping to Envoy or Technomancer)!

corwynn
September 11th, 2017, 22:50
I'd like to play if there is room. I already applied in the calendar. Just curious how yall are playing? Are you using CoreRPG and building character sheets on the fly or just using fg for map and dice, and using paper records? I have not built a character yet, but I have a concept in mind that I'll work on tomorrow.

Use the 3.5/pathfinder ruleset to build the character. Use touch AC for EAC and AC for KAC.

Dragonmaster_Ben
September 13th, 2017, 09:58
I've build a Solarian who will be mostly melee attacker.
When I tested in character creation, the effects for Graviton Mode and Photon Mode didn't apply, but maybe these will work when in an actual game? Or else I'll work around by changing numbers.
I've checked my timezone and 12:30 AM means closely after midnight, right?

corwynn
September 13th, 2017, 10:23
I've build a Solarian who will be mostly melee attacker.
When I tested in character creation, the effects for Graviton Mode and Photon Mode didn't apply, but maybe these will work when in an actual game? Or else I'll work around by changing numbers.
I've checked my timezone and 12:30 AM means closely after midnight, right?

Assuming you're in Europe, shortly after midnight sounds like the correct conversion to me.

kananesgi
September 13th, 2017, 11:30
Sadly, I need to back out. Long day at work today and I probably won't be home until after the start of the game tonight. Maybe I can join you next week.

kananesgi
September 13th, 2017, 20:17
Looks like I'll be able to make it to the game after all. I reapplied

corwynn
September 20th, 2017, 15:51
Sent Gus, Osiris, and Volox via email. Here are Hoshi and Acadia. Sorry for the delay.

kananesgi
September 20th, 2017, 23:33
Thank you.