PDA

View Full Version : Looking for players for Pathfinder Rise of the Runelords Thursdays 6-10 pm Central

PKingfisher
September 8th, 2017, 03:23
"In the sleepy coastal town of Sandpoint, evil is brewing. An attack by crazed goblins reveals the shadows of a forgotten past returning to threaten the town—and perhaps all of Varisia. The Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path begins with this goblin raid and takes players on an epic journey through the land of Varisia as they track a cult of serial killers, fight backwoods ogres, stop an advancing army of stone giants, delve into ancient dungeons, and finally face off against a wizard-king in his ancient mountaintop city."

I am looking for 4-6 dedicated players for an online game of Pathfinder. I intend to run the players through the Rise of the Runelords Adventure Path. Players should be ready to commit approximately 4 hours a week or every other week to the game. I propose to play Thursdays from 6 pm to 10 pm Central Time, but that is open to negotiation.

Races and classes are restricted to the Core Rulebook, the Advanced Race Guide, the Advanced Class Guide, and the Advanced Players Guide, except for the Gunslinger.

We will be using Fantasy Grounds as the virtual tabletop and Discord for voice and chat. I have an Ultimate license for Fantasy Grounds, so you need only a free Demo license to play. You will have free access to the Core Rulebook and Advanced Players Guide (and other core books as they come out on Fantasy Grounds) through my Fantasy Grounds server. Nevertheless, I encourage you to purchase your own licenses and modules to support the company.

To register, visit https://warhorn.net/events/online-tabletop-gamers-of-central-wi-pathfinder

LegalBeagle
September 8th, 2017, 03:27
I'm in! Please PM me details. I would be happy to play Paladin, Cleric, Wizard or Bard.

Mgrancey
September 8th, 2017, 05:10
Interested, but on call every 3rd week. Usually home by 7pm US East, would that work?

PKingfisher
September 8th, 2017, 05:14
It should work. If you are still interested, please register for the "event" on warhorn and then register for individual sessions once I'vecleared your event registration.

Lothar the Fellhanded
September 8th, 2017, 05:23
I am very interested in playing.

Longtime Pathfinder DM, looking to play finally. Weeknight availability works best for me, I'm EST. I'm new to Fantasy Grounds, have used maptools in the past and roll20 currently.

PKingfisher
September 8th, 2017, 15:12
Welcome, Lothar. I would like you to register on warhorn.net and sign up for the "event". I can sign you up for individual playing sessions once you do that. Thank you.

PKingfisher
September 8th, 2017, 15:32
Everyone,

We are going to use Discord for voice and chat. If you haven't yet, please download and install it at www.discordapp.com. Once you have Discord installed, join my server at https://discord.gg/rG2ucJP

PKingfisher
September 10th, 2017, 09:03
Need to hear from my players. Come join my Discord server - https://discord.gg/rG2ucJP

PKingfisher
September 14th, 2017, 21:13
We have enough players registered if they show up on game day.

Vaderseven
September 17th, 2017, 05:51
I am interested in joining this. I have been looking for an online pathfinder group (all I get to do is dm irl), that plays on thursdays, that is playing an AP.

Still have room (I saw one session has occurred)?

PKingfisher
September 17th, 2017, 18:45
Sorry, we are full up.

Mantak
September 18th, 2017, 18:09
If someone drops out, i would be very interested in joining. That time slot works perfectly for me.

PKingfisher
September 18th, 2017, 18:31
I'll keep you in mind.

Umokthar
September 18th, 2017, 21:27
Hey, there I applied on the Calander.

PKingfisher
September 19th, 2017, 02:17
Umakthar, are you one of the players already playing in the campaign. If so, please indicate your Discord user name.

Umokthar
September 19th, 2017, 02:58
No im not, I don't have the discord.

PKingfisher
September 19th, 2017, 04:20
Unfortunately, at this time I cannot accept more players. I'll keep you in mind if there are any openings.

PKingfisher
September 30th, 2017, 18:02
I now have a couple of openings if you are still interested. Other characters are still 1st level.

Peachasaurus
October 1st, 2017, 00:55
Just sent a message! I'm interested. :)

Umokthar
October 1st, 2017, 04:39
im still interested please let me know if youre still looking for ppls

Avery Tosscobble
October 1st, 2017, 21:00
Are you still interested or in need of any additional players?

PKingfisher
October 2nd, 2017, 15:02
Sorry, but we are over capacity already. I will keep you in mind if we need more players again.