PDA

View Full Version : Have a Spot in Long Term Game to fill.

Blackwolf
September 7th, 2017, 00:22
Running the Princes of the Apocalypse Campaign Party is Level 5 very close to level 6. Looking for a experienced 5E player to take over the Dwarven Ceric(Life Domain), would be nice if some what familiar with Fantasy Ground.
We play every other Saturday at 2PM Arizona time.

Vhok
September 7th, 2017, 01:44
whoever joins has to take over someone elses character?

JohnD
September 7th, 2017, 03:27
whoever joins has to take over someone elses character?

That's a pretty common approach to have in a long running game, especially when you get a new person you aren't sure will stick.

Blackwolf
September 7th, 2017, 05:17
As JohnD said it is to save me from having to integrate a new character and background story into the campaign. The slot is for a Cleric as the Party would be short a cleric if someone didn't take over this character.

dellanx
September 8th, 2017, 04:14
Blackwolf is great as a player, and I surmise a formidable DM. if I had time and I played 5E I would be on this opportunity!

Blackwolf
September 17th, 2017, 03:26
Spot is filled May have an opening for a druid if the player is unable to fix his firewall/PC issues and not log in to game. I will give them till after 9/24/2017 to repost for the Druid.

Eidolon-Manes
September 17th, 2017, 16:53
Spot is filled May have an opening for a druid if the player is unable to fix his firewall/PC issues and not log in to game. I will give them till after 9/24/2017 to repost for the Druid.

I would LOVE to play a druid/ with backstory.
I've been playing RPG's for 20+yrs I get 2 weekends off from work every month. I'd love to join you guys!!! And I gave up my home game do I NEED to get in a game again

Blackwolf
September 17th, 2017, 21:46
Ok we play every other Saturday next game would be on 9/23/2017 at 2PM Arizona time. Play for about 6 hours on the average sometimes more. There is another person that has asked for the druid spot but as yet hasn't come thru with logging in to game yet some firewall/PC issue waiting to hear from them by 9/18/2017.

Eidolon-Manes
September 18th, 2017, 00:52
The only snag for me is my work schedule, I work 2 Saturdays every month and get 2 Saturdays off. I'm working Saturday, September 23 but then I get the next 2 Saturdays off.
If that doesn't work for the game, no worries I'll have to keep looking. But I would be a very long term player.
Tony
P. S. I'm off work tomorrow morning and go back to work Friday morning so I'll make sure FG is working and try to log in if you can send me a link.

Blackwolf
September 18th, 2017, 18:09
Sorry that's not going to fit we would have the druid running as an NPC on the weeks you couldn't make it, which we are already doing full tme. Will keep on looking for someone to fill the spot on a regular basis or cut that character from the game.

Eidolon-Manes
September 18th, 2017, 19:57
No worries, thanks for the reply :)

Umokthar
September 18th, 2017, 21:02
Are you still looking for a player?

Blackwolf
September 19th, 2017, 20:47
Ok thanks all spot are filled.