PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: Skill summary

DedmeetDM
February 11th, 2006, 14:48
I am not sure if this has been suggested before but it would be nice to have a short skills summary on the character minisheet.

I like to have the minisheet up when I am DMing for quick reference to a players hitpoints and AC. I thought I would be nice if there was a button or even another line that would add a short skills summary of their pertinent skills.

Mainly I would be just looking for things like Spot and Listen. Things that sometimes I would need to roll in private. I know you can open up their skills sheet as the DM but having a quick reference would make the game run that much smoother and faster.

-DedmeetDM

Cantstanzya
February 11th, 2006, 16:04
I have added this to my ruleset. I have a minisheet for psionics, one for combat that includes AC, Init and HPs and another minisheet for theives with their skills. You should try making your own ruleset that puts in exactly what you want. Once you do this you'll know how to make other tweaks to your ruleset. I, or others on this forum, would be more than happy to help you out with this.

richvalle
February 11th, 2006, 16:50
I make a 'sign-up sheet' before the game starts. I write down the player name, char name, ac, hp's, spot, listen and search.

During the last couple of sessions when they fought shadows I added their touch ac and current and max Str.

rv