PDA

View Full Version : [5e] LFG [1 Player] LF Evening Game Mon-Thurs or Sun, EST

houseecaz
September 4th, 2017, 20:32
FG License: Ultimate
Time Zone: EST (-4/-5)
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Mon-Thurs or Sunday, Weekly, after 7pm EST (4 hour max game time, so should end by 11pm EST)
Term: Longterm, Module, One-off are all fine. If the groups fits, long term would be most excellent.
Voice: Discord, Vent, TS, Skype, Ekiga, whatever. I have a good headset and mic and know how to use my PTT.

Game System Preferred: 5e only please.
Game System Experience: I own the 3 core rulebooks and have very limited play experience. Only a few games in Adventurers League, in person.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Installed, Licensed, but haven't played any games here yet.
Character Type Preferred: I like casting classes, however I'll play any class you want, so long as you don't mind me learning it on the fly. I have the three core rule books and the auto-character-sheet-builder-pdf-thing so it should run pretty smoothly for unfamiliar classes. If you tell me ahead of time, I'll even study a little. A little.

About me: I enjoy heavy combat and also puzzles that require the use of our not-so-common cantrips and skills. I also prefer in-character dialog during my allotted game time as I really want to be who my character is, and I would prefer if you do, too. I'm 35/m, and married to a wonderful woman who has very little interest in playing D&D, but I'm working on her.

Happy to meet for an interview, voice and video are fine.

Thank you for your consideration!

Dennis_
September 5th, 2017, 10:52
I have a paid game running on Sundays weekly, 7pm EST. If you're interested, drop me a PM on Discord: UnityNooblet#3614

houseecaz
September 5th, 2017, 14:22
I have a paid game running on Sundays weekly, 7pm EST. If you're interested, drop me a PM on Discord: UnityNooblet#3614

Thanks, I sent a friend request from Greminus#2362

houseecaz
September 5th, 2017, 17:33
Still looking for an open slot. :-)