PDA

View Full Version : Partida en español

Halatir
September 3rd, 2017, 09:56
Buenas! Hay gente x aquí interesada en jugar, en español, los domingos por la tarde (19:30 CET)?

SALUDOS!

Manolo Warrior
September 3rd, 2017, 17:15
Hola Halatir. Yo estaría interesado.

Saludos

dulux-oz
September 3rd, 2017, 17:26
Hola and Saludos,

And now, having exhausted my command of the Espanol language (more or less), let me make an appeal to you both and to any other Espanol-speakers (or any non-English speakers, for that matter) that may read this Thread - have you thought about joining us here on the LPak Community Project (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27202-LanguagePak-%28LPak%29-Community-Project-Program) to help us translate FG into Espanol, etc?

And please forgive me for mangling your native tongue so badly

Cheers

Manolo Warrior
September 3rd, 2017, 17:39
Hola and Saludos,

And now, having exhausted my command of the Espanol language (more or less), let me make an appeal to you both and to any other Espanol-speakers (or any non-English speakers, for that matter) that may read this Thread - have you thought about joining us here on the LPak Community Project (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?27202-LanguagePak-%28LPak%29-Community-Project-Program) to help us translate FG into Espanol, etc?

And please forgive me for mangling your native tongue so badly

Cheers

Hello duluz-oz. Haven´t thought about that but definitively I´ll check out your community.

Halatir
September 4th, 2017, 14:58
Excelente Manolo! Mi idea es empezar a final de mes maso menos... Ambientado en ESDLA pero no como en los juegos de siempre, quisiera llevar el tema de la magia un poco mas limitado como es el caso de los libros originales...

Manolo Warrior
September 4th, 2017, 15:07
Me mola.Estamos en contacto entonces. ¿Estás en un canal discord o similar?

Saludos

Halatir
September 4th, 2017, 18:19
Un canal.. Lo que!?

Manolo Warrior
September 4th, 2017, 18:25
Un canal de voz. ¿Cómo se jugaría la partida además de con FG?

Halatir
September 4th, 2017, 20:09
Skype, imagino...

Manolo Warrior
September 24th, 2017, 17:57
Hola!

Halatir
November 24th, 2017, 10:58
Buenas! Perdona he estado perdidísimo en las últimas semanas. Tienes aún interés? Sabes de alguien más que quisiera unirse?