PDA

View Full Version : Freebooter SFS #1-02 Fugitive on the Red Planet WED SEP6@3:30PDT

corwynn
September 3rd, 2017, 09:30
This session has 6 players invited, but only 4 have accepted. I'm opening it up for people to sign up for, with the caveat that if the people who are invited accept, they will take precedence. I'm willing to run 7 on this table to accommodate demand, so at this point one more person can play no matter what. BYOC, or you'll be allowed to select a pregen. 330PM PDT on Wednesday, September 6.

Fugitive on the Red Planet
A Starfinder Society Scenario designed for levels 1-4.

Theft cannot be tolerated, especially when the culprit is a former Starfinder! The PCs travel to the red world of Akiton, hot on the heels of a deserting Starfinder who stole a magical relic from the vaults of the Lorespire Complex. Things get complicated when they discover what should be a dreary town in Akiton's wastelands is now positively jubilant. Could this revelry, not to mention the re-opening of town's formerly defunct mining operations, be related to the wayward Starfinder?

Written by Jim Groves.

Calendar signups HERE (https://www.fantasygrounds.com/calendar/?id=2732).

Ram Tyr
September 3rd, 2017, 11:12
Signed up.

JackalAion
September 3rd, 2017, 13:41
Can't wait, finally have my own core rulebook so I don't have to borrow a friends.

goodmanje
September 3rd, 2017, 18:44
This is going to be fun...

corwynn
September 7th, 2017, 17:25
I've emailed the Chronicles, except for Ramza0Tyr. See below for your sheet and welcome boon!

Ram Tyr
September 7th, 2017, 17:31
Thanks!