PDA

View Full Version : LFG [1 Player] LF Mon anytime game. GMT UK. 5E or Homebrew

Frank_Jager
September 3rd, 2017, 04:06
FG License: Demo Currently, will upgrade if required.
Time Zone: GMT+0 (UK)
Frequency: I'm looking to play Monday's no preference to evenings or mornings, will accept different timezones. Hoping for a weekly game.
Term: Looking for Long Term
Voice: I can voice chat, am able to use TS3, Mumble or Discord.

Game System: I'm looking to get into D&D 5e or perhaps Homebrew if you're willing to explain.
Game Experience: Totally new to D&D.
Fantasy Grounds: I feel like i can use the platform, watched a bunch of YouTube videos, thats what got me interested.

Character Type: I've rolled a Half-Elf Ranger, planning to multi-class four levels into Druid after Lvl 5. 5E Rules, Homebrew makes my head hurt at the moment.
About Me: I'm a 26 year old Bar Manager, I've been playing Role-playing Game's since about age 10, started with Might and Magic VII,
which I now realize is based on D&D, played Baldurs Gate for a while and the sequel, without realizing the origins. Recently been playing Fallout 2/Tactics/4
but now looking for a multiplayer experience. Basically been floating around the edges of D&D for years now without realizing. Help me correct that mistake!!

Dennis_
September 3rd, 2017, 06:53
Hello! Would you be interested in a Sun night game, 11pm your time? It's a long-term campaign that just started. PM me on Discord: UnityNooblet#3614 if you're interested