PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weeknight/Weekend Game CST US Time Zone prefer 5E

RedemptionX5
September 2nd, 2017, 04:47
FG License: Standard paid license
Time Zone: Central Time USA
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: Open to weeknights and weekends on a weekly schedule (although open to anything reasonable) in the evenings.
Term: Prefer long term
Voice: Yes (Discord preferred)

Game System Preferred: D&D 5E
Game System Experience: I have little experience with tabletop D&D. All my experience comes from Baldur's Gate, Neverwinter Nights, etc.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Never used Fantasy Grounds

Character Type Preferred: I am prefer to play a paladin or ranger type class but would be open to others depending what they are. I like to play as non-human races and non-little races (halflings, dwarves, etc.).
About me: I played a game of D&D and Vampire about 6 or 7 years ago while visiting some friends from out of town and seriously enjoyed it. However, due to the limited amount of people I know who actually would play it all being in different areas of the country it was not really available to play around me. I have always been interested in playing D&D since I was young (my dad played with a group of friends) and I am a huge fan of stories from that universe. I like to play my character as jovial and not so serious all the time but ready to buckle down and focus when needed. I have never done full roleplaying always in character before and frankly would feel a little silly doing it.

Dennis_
September 2nd, 2017, 07:09
Hey. I have a long term paid game on Saturday / Sunday evenings. Drop me a PM on Discord (UnityNooblet#3614).

RedemptionX5
September 2nd, 2017, 20:17
I sent you an invite on Discord.

RedemptionX5
September 4th, 2017, 03:15
Bumping. Still looking for a group.

RedemptionX5
September 6th, 2017, 00:22
Bumping. Still looking for a group.

RedemptionX5
September 7th, 2017, 23:19
Still looking for a group.