PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Grounds D&D Tomb of Annihilation Giveaway!

ddavison
September 1st, 2017, 21:10
In case you don't follow the Facebook page and are not on our Newsletter, you can enter to win an Ultimate license, D&D Tomb of Annihilation, D&D Complete Core Class Pack, D&D Complete Core Monster Pack and the D&D Complete Dungeon Master's Guide.

Here is the page where you can enter:
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/home/TombOfAnnihilationFantasyGroundsGiveaway.php

GainunX
September 1st, 2017, 22:20
After having entered and spread it to many friends in my country, I went to read the full rules:

2. Eligibility: Open to legal U.S. and international residents who are 18 years old or older. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Sponsors and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, distributors, retailers, sales representatives, advertising and promotion agencies and each of their respective officers, directors and employees (collectively, the "Promotion Entities"), and members of their immediate families and / or persons living in the same household as such persons, are ineligible to enter the Sweepstakes or win a prize.

This means that those who do not live (legally) in the US can not participate?

Moon Wizard
September 1st, 2017, 22:41
The part you quoted says "legal US and international residents", so I assume it's for all countries.

You can send a note to [email protected], if you want to make sure.

Regards,
JPG

GainunX
September 1st, 2017, 22:52
I believe you're right. In principle I considered ambiguous the term "international residents" ... it could mean: international residents in USA ... But perhaps my low proficiency in English has led me to an error of interpretation.

Thanks.

ddavison
September 2nd, 2017, 00:43
It is open to non-U.S. residents.

gqwebb
September 2nd, 2017, 01:34
Thank you Doug! I am so waiting for this release.

ddavison
September 8th, 2017, 04:11
Congratulations to Brad H. for winning the D&D Tomb of Annihilation Giveaway for Fantasy Grounds. An email has been sent to the winner to get the awards granted.

Thanks to everyone who helped spread the word and who participated in the contest. There were 11,859 entries in the contest and a fantastic response.

For those who didn't win, we hope you'll pick up the D&D Tomb of Annihilation for Fantasy Grounds. It should be available here in less than an hour on our store.
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/store/product.xcp?id=WOTC5ETOA

MarianDz
September 8th, 2017, 06:53
Congratulation Brad!!!

LordEntrails
September 8th, 2017, 13:01
Congrats Brad! Enjoy :)