PDA

View Full Version : LFG / 1 Player / GMT Any Time, Any Day / Pathfinder, 5E, 3.5E, Starfinder (?)

Tarokka
September 1st, 2017, 00:08
FG License: I currently have the FREE license but can/will get the paid one very soon. As long as you game doesn't start before the 4th of September 2017, I'll have a paid license lined up by the time it starts!
Time Zone: England, UK. Currently BST, which is GMT+1.
Day(s) of week, frequency, and time: I'm available any time, any day, literally. As long as I have prior knowledge of when things will start and possibly run to, I can work around it :) I'd ideally like a group that plays weekly or more often but am open to other frequencies of play too!
Term: Anything! Preferably long term games, (full adventure path or equivalent,) but I'm also happy to play in shorter term games and one-shots.
Voice: I can voice chat on free programs such as Skype and Discord! If I don't have a username for a free program, I can make one. I have a good quality headset microphone.

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder, D&D 5E, D&D 3.5, and Starfinder if people have made that work on FG already! Between those, I'm not picky. I haven't played Starfinder yet but have all the core stuff released thus far.
Game System Experience: The game system(s) you have some knowledge/experience with i.e. Pathfinder, D&D 5E, etc.
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Semi-experienced. I've come from another VTT a while ago and got into playing on FG, but had to take a break due to some RL things going on. I'd say I'm semi-experienced - I know a bit about FG but not the GM side of things really.

Character Type Preferred: I have no preference! I usually end up playing the healer types, but I find joy in stepping outside my comfort zone too!
About me: Hi! I go by a few names online but you can call me Tarokka or Tarot. I'm 25, a lesbian, (so an LGBT+ friendly group is a must!) and from England. I've been playing D&D for nearly 15 years through various editions, thanks to my mum introducing me to D&D at a young age, and have got into Pathfinder in more recent years as well! I enjoy games heavier on the roleplay than the combat, and don't mind pre-published adventure paths in the slightest. I usually GM games, but I've recently been wanting to play again instead of GMing. I will consider games more heavy on combat so long as they have some kind of roleplay element to them!
I'd ideally like something that's mostly in character, but I don't mind OOC moments and joking around by any means whatsoever. I'd really like to find a long-term group who are respectful, but also light-hearted. A group being LGBT+ and woman friendly is very important to me, (as I'm a lesbian woman.) I'd rather not hear homophobia, transphobia, misogyny or other nastiness around the table or OOC. Other than that, I'm not picky who I game with! Some of my favourite games over the years have been me hanging out with older guys and ladies for example! I consider myself mature and respectful, and I'd rather be early than on time!

Dennis_
September 1st, 2017, 07:49
Hello! LGBT is not an issue, my best friend is a L. I run a paid game on Wednesday 1pm GMT, we're currently halfway through the Sunless Citadel. if you're interested drop me a PM on Discord UnityNooblet#3614

Tarokka
September 1st, 2017, 08:20
Thanks for replying! I can't really afford to pay people for games as I'm kind of broke, what with being disabled and unemployed, haha. Good luck finding people, though! I'm sure you'll have no shortage of interested folks :)

Dennis_
September 1st, 2017, 08:23
No problem, good luck finding a game!

hawkwind
September 27th, 2017, 23:21
I'm recruiting for 5e game if you are interestedhttps://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?40337-LFP-Tomb-of-Annihilation-8pm-GMT-Thursday-4-6-players