PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weekend Game Fri or Sat evenings US CST prefer Pathfinder or 5E

curbry
August 30th, 2017, 15:19
FG License: Standard License
Time Zone: US CST
Hoping to play Friday or Saturday evenings
Term: Hoping for long term
Voice: Typically use Discord, but am flexible

Game System Preferred: Pathfinder or 5E, but would consider another system
Game System Experience: Played Palladium and Pathfinder for the past few years, new to 5E
Fantasy Grounds Experience: Brand new. Played a couple of sessions in a game before life got in the way. I've played a lot of Roll20, but would like to give FG a serious look. I've had very little luck though finding a game, and being so new, I don't want to start out trying to GM.

Character Type Preferred: No preference

About me: Been playing RPGs for a long time, and after trying lots of different computer games, I haven't found anything like it. For me, the story comes first. I don't go out of my way to build a character that is terrible- but the concept drives the rest of it. I like to play in a game with a lot of lore, and lore I can research independently. That doesn't mean I won't do a homebrew game; I just prefer feeling like I'm in a shared universe. Makes it feel more authentic to me. I enjoy roleplaying, but I'm not one to get fixated on it. I enjoy combat quite a bit, and that works just fine for me. I've played a lot of Roll20, but have been very curious about trying to make the jump over here. I've bought the standard license some time ago, but haven't been able to play much at all. If I can find a good group, and get a feel for the interface, I think this platform would be a good fit. Thanks for reading!