PDA

View Full Version : Need 1 Player for 5E Forgotten Realms Campaign

Desmodaeus
August 30th, 2017, 02:39
GM License: GM has Full so players need at least Lite.
Game System: 5E

Time Zone: Central
Day of week and time: Mostly every Saturday unless too many of us cannot make it.
Planned start date: September 9th
Planned Duration & Frequency: 8-9 hour sessions from 3 pm to 11 pm or 12 am.
Term: Long term

Text or Voice: Voice required. Must have a good quality headset and solid internet.
Voice software used: Skype.

Roleplay & Combat mix: 50/50
Number of Players in game & needed: Have 3, need 1.
Character starting level & equipment: Level 1
Character restrictions: I will send a link to my houserules which explain.

Campaign is taking place in the Forgotten Realms and will be rather expansive.

Modules I am using: Player's Handbook, Monster Manual, DMG, Volo's Guide, Tome of Beasts, Book of Lost Spells.

Key points: No crafting of magic items. No multi-classing. Only common magic items available in shops. Some houserules. Very sandboxy. Darker, grittier style of play. World is realistic and creatures live where they naturally would regardless of your level.

-Must be experienced at playing d&d and using FG.
-Must be ok with playing a more serious style of game. This is not your murder-hobo game and atmosphere/drama/story is expected to be upheld and enhanced by all players.
This is not to say that we do not get silly at times or have ridiculous amounts of fun, but the majority of the role-playing and atmosphere is on the serious side.

Things we do not want: Constant joke cracking. Pervasive low-brow or bathroom humor. Making light of scenarios or circumstances that are meant to evoke emotion or provide ambiance. Rules-lawyering and arguing.

BigJohnW78
August 31st, 2017, 01:00
Interested. Will pm you shortly.

Desmodaeus
August 31st, 2017, 20:48
As of right now, the spot has been filled. If anything changes, I will let you know. There is also a possibility we may need 1 more player but I won't know for sure until the weekend.

FallenNorth
September 1st, 2017, 03:51
I would also be interested if there is an opening available,

Desmodaeus
September 2nd, 2017, 06:46
I would also be interested if there is an opening available,

I will let you know. Thanks!