PDA

View Full Version : LFP to fill slot in new long term campaign. Paid [5e]

Dennis_
August 29th, 2017, 23:03
Firstly, my Discord username is UnityNooblet#3614. If you have questions or are otherwise interested, do drop me a message there.

Hello! My name's Dennis. I've been DMing for many years, and have gotten pretty familiar recently with Fantasy Grounds. Used to be an Intel software engineer before I went into lots of other things.

I enjoy playing with the same groups of people regularly and seeing how high level we can reach, building friendships both IC and OOC. At the moment, I've got 3 weekly campaigns with 1-2 empty slots each. The times are as follows (All times in EST):

Tuesday - 8 AM
Wednesday - 9 AM
Sunday - 7 PM

The times are not cast in stone, and if you would like to join a game but need the time moved a couple hours, it's open to discussion if all players can make it. If none of the sessions suit you, but you would really like to play, I can help you start a new group. Just hit me up on Discord.

My DMing style:
I'm a fairly relaxed DM. My games tend more towards fun and humour, and laughs usually come quick and often. I know the rules, and when they should or shouldn't be bent. The key point is that the group as a whole must be having fun.

Why do I charge?
In case you missed the thread title, these are paid games. That means that yes, you pay to play. I charge $5/hour, sessions usually run 4 hours.

Have you ever encountered any of the following?

* Days or weeks of submitting applications before you finally get into a game.
* Flaky teammates or DMs.
* Real life interruptions way too frequently. Especially when it's the DM.
* No-shows or dropouts. Especially when it's the DM. After you've spent a month building your character's backstory.
* Oversized parties, resulting in lack of attention to individual players and encounters that take forever.

Every experienced D&D player has a dozen stories about bad experiences like that. For a small fee, not only can we eliminate the above problems, by making sure everybody values the game just as much, but it also allows me to spend more time preparing for the game and investing in props here. It means I can spare the time to answer your questions, help you out with your character background, or whatever else you need. Win-win!

Dennis_
September 7th, 2017, 16:20
Editing available times/days

ANerdNamedLomax
October 10th, 2017, 05:57
Sent a PM