PDA

View Full Version : LFG 1 Player LF Weekly Game any day except Saturday. 9:30pm EST 5e Preferred

Valderhide
August 29th, 2017, 20:08
FG License: Demo
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone
Day's of Week, frequency, and time: The only day I can't commit to is Saturdays. Looking for a weekly game that starts at 9:30 EST.
Term: Looking for anything
Voice: the only program I can think of that I don't have is Mumble, but who uses that anyways.
Game system preferred: DnD 5e
Game system experience: Nearing 2 years of DnD 5e experience
Fantasy Grounds experience: Have had a small bit of time getting to know the system, but no solid game time though.
Character type preferred: I am looking to play a Teifling Rouge. Ideally using items from the Sword Coasts Adventures Guide.
About me: Hi my name is Gavin, I am 23 years and live in Newfoundland and Labrador. I like for my games to have a roughly 50/50 mix for combat and rp. All of my DnD experience has been on roll20 and this would be my first time taking a look at Fantasy Grounds. I find I am a generally fast learner so I don't see it taking very long for me to get the hang of the Fantasy Grounds system.

cyphus5
August 29th, 2017, 23:05
https://www.fantasygrounds.com/forums/showthread.php?39868-LFP-1-2-Players-D-amp-D-5e-Twitch-Broadcast-Wed-8PM-CST-(GMT-5-00)

This may be up your alley. Just reply there if you are interested! Make sure you read it thoroughly, because it talks about basic requirements of participation.

Valderhide
August 31st, 2017, 20:23
bumping

Valderhide
September 5th, 2017, 04:04
bump.......again