PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Grounds Pin Suggestion

rrrig756
August 29th, 2017, 04:10
Hi I love the way that Fantasy Grounds uses pins for maps to quickly add encounters, stories, notes, or whatever you may need but sometimes my maps can get a little hectic with these pins. So I wanted to ask/suggest is it possible to change the colors of the pins? Example; Orange for encounters, red for story, blue for notes, etc. Thanks for your time and I hope I am just not blind to seeing an option for this.

Trenloe
August 29th, 2017, 04:17
Welcome to the forums.

You're not blind, there is currently no functionality to change the pin colours. You can vote for it here: https://fg2app.idea.informer.com/proj/?ia=81597

If you feel you're getting overwhelmed with too many pins on the map then I recommend you link primarily story entries to the map, and within the story entries have the links to other records for the location - encounters, notes, NPCs, images, etc..

Asterionaisien
August 29th, 2017, 09:02
This is a really nice idea, going to vote it! a small but really helpful thing!

rrrig756
August 31st, 2017, 23:10
Thanks for the reply I am glad to here I am not blind and that someone already started a vote for this idea (didn't even know about the voting system XD). I also liked someones comment on there about different shapes for the pins, that would be cool to implement as well.