PDA

View Full Version : Multiple Arcane Backgrounds in the Powers tab for Savage Worlds?

Dr.Klahn
August 28th, 2017, 16:38
Is there a way to have more than a single Arcane Background to list Powers under in the Powers tab of the Fantasy Grounds character sheet for the Savage Worlds rule set? Thus far I have not discovered a way to do that...

Ikael
August 28th, 2017, 19:20
There is no way atm.

Stryfe484
March 31st, 2020, 01:18
I am running an Eberron Campaign ATM. This setting allows for multiple Arcane Backgrounds, which track powers and associated skill rolls separately. How can we have this implemented?

GunbunnyFuFu
March 31st, 2020, 01:39
I can walk you through it if you want to meet up, as I've had to do it for Savage Rifts. The only caveat is that you have to track the second set of power points manually....

GBFF

Doswelk
March 31st, 2020, 09:13
I can walk you through it if you want to meet up, as I've had to do it for Savage Rifts.GBFF
Or watch this, it was for combat but works for Powers as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMdt9-enpno

You will ned to manually track power points as stated though

Stryfe484
April 8th, 2020, 13:07
Thank you to Doswelk and GunbunnyFuFu for the tips. That was most helpful! If I can get multiple power point pool trackers, that would be awesome! Until then, that trick will work beautifully.

Kurtboard
April 10th, 2020, 17:27
Really helpful video link!