PDA

View Full Version : FG is not remembering my license.

Myrtheus
August 28th, 2017, 13:34
I recently had to do a clean install of windows. Once I reinstalled FG I thought all was good. I signed in the settings and the biggest problem is that I keep getting the Demo FG... which I did not download. I click activate license and input that in, which did not work. I have a full copy, but even after uninstalling and doing a clean install... FG insists I have a demo copy. Very, very frustrating.

Andraax
August 28th, 2017, 13:53
Did you try emailing [email protected]?

Zacchaeus
August 28th, 2017, 14:35
Once you entered your license key did you do an update?

Trenloe
August 28th, 2017, 14:36
Make sure your license key is entered in the "License Key" field in the FG settings window without any spaces before or after the key. Then run an update - you must run an update for FG to recognize your license and update the app accordingly.

Nylanfs
August 28th, 2017, 19:04
I believe that once you enter the key you HAVE to hit apply, not just ok. Or was that for the account info.

ddavison
August 28th, 2017, 20:29
This normally means you have a typo in the license key or are entering the wrong value. We sometimes see people entering the forum activation code. Send us an email at [email protected] with the key you are using and we would be happy to cross-check it for you.